Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men (617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men by emiriam(f): 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
STOP BEATTING YOUR WIFE.
IT IS A CURSE.
GENESIS 2:17-14.

Every man out there should know how God himself treasure women ,every woman beatter will end in curse as God curse the serpent,

From Genesis 2:17 - 14 tells us how God Respect women even as their creator, the last question God asked eve about eating the apple was WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? in verse 13 of Genesis chapter 1. her response to God was the SERPENT DECEIVE ME,that ends the matter and God move to serpent and curse the serpent,
God value women and he knew it wasn't her intentions to disobey him as God, God did not shout at her but move to curse serpent,

Men must respect where we come from, someone carry you for 9 month from the under world before you came out, and that person is call woman Stop beatting your wife unless you want to remain a curse.

God gave women to men as a supporters not for domestic violence,
How can you lay hands on same woman that carry you in her worm?
Your mother is also a wife and she is call a woman.

How can you beat woman that pray for your daily outing?
How can you treat woman that gave you her honored ?
They children you are bragging of, are the products of woman discipline ,
The food you eat is from the woman,
The water you take your shower with is fetch by woman,
Your inner room is kept clean by woman,
Your shoes are arranged well by same woman,
God over looks eve when she said to God is the serpent sir . am sure if it were men today, beating will have scatter the garden,
You treat your wife like a routing furniture ,
You despite almost everything same woman do for you but celebrate some outside,
Where is the godliness? Where is the glory of God?
Even pastors bit up their wife and still stand on the alter shouting hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah,
Even deacons bit up the wife and still give advice in the board of elders,
Beatting of women is in the alter of God,
Bitting of women is in the congregation of believers,
In your street they knows you as a wife bitter,
Christianity without glory is a curse, SERPENT WAS CURSE BY GOD BECAUSE SERPENT WAS THE CAUSE OF EVEN FALLING.
Any man that feel he is a king over his lovely wife is a slave to happiness,
Any man that feel he has done any favor by marrying his wife is not yet a husband but ordinary man,
Your position as a man of the house can never be taken if you respect and value woman.
When a woman said to her husband what has come over you? It mean you are no more her husband but a stranger.
Stop beating women.
Bible is against it,
Culture is against it,
She shouted at my mom, okey, can I asked you sir? Is your mom your wife?respect is reciprocal, tell your family to respect the position your wife hold in your life and in the family, your mom was your Dad girlfriend and later became the adorable wife, am sure you will not like the tape if they play how their honey moon was before you came, allowed your wife to be happy and have a say.

Everything about women should not be wrongly accuse sir, it is true the are call weaker vessels but strong in keeping you through prayers.

A lot of counseling have given me so much ideas about the emotional pains women's are facing in the name of yes I do.

Be kind to women please, God was kind and fair to eve when he listens to Adam then to eve and lastly curse the serpent.

This is why sisters are scared of marriage today and same you men will go on castigating them in the church,
she is bad that is why no husband, she is a marine woman that's is why no husband
CNN that carry gossip news are in the church.
NTA gossipers are in the church,
All the TV station that carry have you heard news? Are all in the church.

Do you want to be bless and remain blessed? Stop beatting women,stop accusing them wrongly, stop blackmailing them before your family, friends,
Protect what God has given to you and God will bless you. I come in peace as the lord lead me. GOD bless you all, any questions?
Re: Men by akeem0706514(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2022
It would have been very good if you can write this espitle for women, because from the book of Genesis you just quote, women are the genesis of the problem men are facing today!

1 Like

Re: Men by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 05, 2022
akeem0706514:
It would have been very good if you can write this espitle for women, because from the book of Genesis you just quote, women are the genesis of the problem men are facing today!
Tah,if as a guy man you no fit take responsibility for your problems then you are cursed.
You dey blame women for out problems,tueeh.
Re: Men by superCleanworks(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2022
emiriam:

STOP BEATTING YOUR WIFE.
IT IS A CURSE.
GENESIS 2:17-14.

any man who has to wait till he sees a bible passage before he knows that beating his wife or babe is an activity that shows how low he has fallen mentally, really needs a mental check.

i don't need a bible verse. i don't have time for such. I rather not tie myself with a temper provoking woman. if all your steps has brought you to the level where you ended up with such a woman then that is your problem. most men see all these signs and still choose to RIDE OR DIE with such a woman.

if as a man you grew up in a home where the sadomasochistic nature and activities of your father made you grow into such a nature where you feel it is very okay to live a life where you have to keep beating up women to get your desires met, then you have been cheated of your sanity. you need to get a room in yaba left.

women get bad mouth, women get bad mouth.... but you saw her and refused to run very far from her because you think the solution is to show her you are a man by resetting her brain with slaps. you really have time oh. Now you are stuck with her and you now have the lifetime job of resetting. it is all your fault Mr Man.
Re: Men by akeem0706514(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Tah,if as a guy man you no fit take responsibility for your problems then you are cursed.
You dey blame women for out problems,tueeh.
Young man, if you don't understand the message I passed,just move instead of quoting me. cool
Re: Men by Nobody: 12:14am On May 06, 2022
akeem0706514:

Young man, if you don't understand the message I passed,just move instead of quoting me. cool
Sharrap and stop embarrassing yourself abeg.
Re: Men by akeem0706514(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Sharrap and stop embarrassing yourself abeg.
My opinion pain am grin
Re: Men by Nobody: 7:38am On May 06, 2022
akeem0706514:

My opinion pain am grin
No.
Re: Men by Wallade(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2022
superCleanworks:

any man who has to wait till he sees a bible passage before he knows that beating his wife or babe is an activity that shows how low he has fallen mentally, really needs a mental check.

i don't need a bible verse. i don't have time for such. I rather not tie myself with a temper provoking woman. if all your steps has brought you to the level where you ended up with such a woman then that is your problem. most men see all these signs and still choose to RIDE OR DIE with such a woman.

if as a man you grew up in a home where the sadomasochistic nature and activities of your father made you grow into such a nature where you feel it is very okay to live a life where you have to keep beating up women to get your desires met, then you have been cheated of your sanity. you need to get a room in yaba left.

women get bad mouth, women get bad mouth.... but you saw her and refused to run very far from her because you think the solution is to show her you are a man by resetting her brain with slaps. you really have time oh. Now you are stuck with her and you now have the lifetime job of resetting. it is all your fault Mr Man.

Are you married?
Re: Men by superCleanworks(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2022
Wallade:

Are you married?

you seek to validate points, or the lack of it, based on the social or marital status of the commentator. You want to know if I am qualified to write such undiluted truth based on if I have a wedding ring or not.
If i should quote from the bible you would ask me if i am a pastor.
If i should decide to polish my shoes you would ask me if i was a cobbler.
I will not satisfy your curiosity with an answer due to the utter irrelevance of the question because my comment was in broard spectrum of relationship choices in general and not limited to marriages. But what do you care? My marital status is more important to you than the truth.
It would have been appealing if you had commented in agreement or disagreement before the erupting with the question. Or perhaps you can hardly decide if you agree or not and you need my answer to that question as a prerequisite to your decision making on the comment. What else would you like to know? How long i have been married? How many wives I have? Or am I just another single fellow who is only writing because he has the prowess? Do you ever wonder what the frame that encase the monalisa is made of before you like or dislike the picture? I guess not.

Cheers.
Re: Men by Wallade(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2022
superCleanworks:

you seek to validate points, or the lack of it, based on the social or marital status of the commentator. You want to know if I am qualified to write such undiluted truth based on if I have a wedding ring or not.
If i should quote from the bible you would ask me if i am a pastor.
If i should decide to polish my shoes you would ask me if i was a cobbler.
I will not satisfy your curiosity with an answer due to the utter irrelevance of the question because my comment was in broard spectrum of relationship choices in general and not limited to marriages. But what do you care? My marital status is more important to you than the truth.
It would have been appealing if you had commented in agreement or disagreement before the erupting with the question. Or perhaps you can hardly decide if you agree or not and you need my answer to that question as a prerequisite to your decision making on the comment. What else would you like to know? How long i have been married? How many wives I have? Or am I just another single fellow who is only writing because he has the prowess? Do you ever wonder what the frame that encase the monalisa is made of before you like or dislike the picture? I guess not.

Cheers.

I asked you a simple question which you did not answer but wrote an epistle that still makes it difficult for me to make an informed opinion about your contribution on the topic.

Answer the question and stop fumbling around it!
Re: Men by akeem0706514(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2022
Wallade:

I asked you a simple question which you did not answer but wrote an epistle that still makes it difficult for me to make an informed opinion about your contribution on the topic.

My brother don't mind them
Re: Men by superCleanworks(m): 1:28pm On May 06, 2022
Wallade:

you call it fumbling when you fail to see how i answered over and over again. did you fall asleep while reading? I expected it grin. I would have accorded you very high respect had you been able to read and understand what you prematurely called an epistle but I will revel in the thought that there are many other people of superior understanding who would grasp every word without neuralgia, unlike you who has come back to get explanation for what has been explained, and that is the beauty of Nairaland. Thank God for those few.

Once again, your question would have been set on the right path and received the desired answer if you had mentioned your stance on my comment rather than sending your question unaccompanied leaving your standpoint of hostility or comradery unclear. Do you think you are talking with a SIMPLE man? Fortunately for me, I am not. Anyway, your inability to comprehend bears no fingerprint of fault that can be traced back to me. Should I inquire as to how old you are or what level of education you have attained that makes disinclination so big for you to discern? No I will not, even though it is relevant to this situation because I would want to be sure I am not talking to someone far below the literacy line, but I choose to leave you in your web and have no further discourse till you show me the relevance of your question and unshroud its intention and also that you have understood without dizziness, my first and last reply.

So, till then or never. Have a good weekend.
Re: Men by Wallade(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2022
superCleanworks:

you call it fumbling when you fail to see how i answered over and over again. did you fall asleep while reading? I expected it grin. I would have accorded you very high respect had you been able to read and understand what you prematurely called an epistle but I will revel in the thought that there are many other people of superior understanding who would grasp every word without neuralgia, unlike you who has come back to get explanation for what has been explained, and that is the beauty of Nairaland. Thank God for those few.

Once again, your question would have been set on the right path and received the desired answer if you had mentioned your stance on my comment rather than sending your question unaccompanied leaving your standpoint of hostility or comradery unclear. Do you think you are talking with a SIMPLE man? Fortunately for me, I am not. Anyway, your inability to comprehend bears no fingerprint of fault that can be traced back to me. Should I inquire as to how old you are or what level of education you have attained that makes disinclination so big for you to discern? No I will not, even though it is relevant to this situation because I would want to be sure I am not talking to someone far below the literacy line, but I choose to leave you in your web and have no further discourse till you show me the relevance of your question and unshroud its intention and also that you have understood without dizziness, my first and last reply.

So, till then or never. Have a good weekend.

How did you pass examinations with this approach to answering questions?

You need to work on your communication skills.
Re: Men by superCleanworks(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2022
Wallade:

How did you pass examinations with this approach to answering questions?
You need to work on your communication skills.

i do not owe you the obligation of stooping down to your level of simplicity in order to make you understand written words and since the communication gap between us is to wide for you to cross, then there is no further need for you to keep replying as you have shown your level of understanding has been impeded and needs educational elevation.

Tschüss, Auf Wiedersehen.
Re: Men by Demonicus: 2:56pm On May 06, 2022
Wallade:

you even get time for person wey just write 3 chapters of "Othello" for simple yes or no question.grin

(1) (Reply)

Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This / A Not So Brief History- quickhub pre-order services / Happy Birthday To My Sister (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.