Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. (776 Views)

This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / QUIZ TIME: List The 4 Strong Characteristics Of A Good And Reliable Relationship / Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by InfinityFabric: 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
I am something, the heavier I get the more easy it is to pick me up. What am I ?
Get this right and get a prize.

Answer: women.

Guys with low self-esteem are advised to try talking to fatsos first.

1 Like

Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by Highman56: 9:40pm On May 29, 2022
Money grin
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by brosom(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2022
Breasts grin
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by InfinityFabric: 9:49pm On May 29, 2022
Highman56:
Money grin
This is the prize, not the correct answer.
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by arthurwillia(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2022
InfinityFabric:
I am something, the heavier I get the more easy it is to pick me up. What am I ?
Get this right and get a prize.

Orobo
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by InfinityFabric: 10:18pm On May 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

Orobo
Close but no cigar. Almost.
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 29, 2022
An insecure fat lady...

Fat shaming asshole? undecided

Still want my prize...
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by InfinityFabric: 10:25pm On May 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
An insecure fat lady...

Fat shaming asshole? undecided

Still want my prize...
Your emotional outburst is costing you. Edit it to the correct answer and get ur prize..

1 Like

Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by Highman56: 10:28pm On May 29, 2022
InfinityFabric:

This is the prize, not the correct answer.
Air
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 29, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Your emotion is costing you. Edit it to the correct answer and get ur prize..
My answer is correct...

The more a woman adds weight the easier it is to pick her up (she's very easy to date)... undecided

Fat women...

I'm slim... Doesn't mean I don't support my plus-size sisters...

I. Want. My. Prize!

1 Like

Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by InfinityFabric: 10:32pm On May 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
My answer is correct...

The more a woman adds weight the easier it is to pick her up (she's very easy to date)... undecided

Fat women...

I. Want. My. Prize!
You could've just said: women. But you guys will always want to explain reality away.
Send your acct via DM. No kidding

the Sister Hood Uber Alles. Not so surprising.
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 29, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You could've just said: women. But you guys will always want to explain reality away.

Fat men are mostly incels... So... It's really not just women... undecided

Don't bother... I just like winning... Buy yourself a bottle of beer with my cash...

*wink

1 Like

Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by InfinityFabric: 10:45pm On May 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

Don't bother... I just like winning... Buy yourself a bottle of beer with my cash...

*wink
I don't drink alcohol, it's for morons. There over 999,999 healthy options and somehow alcohol is the next thing ? Nah, not for me.

Fat broke men*. The ones with money gets laid. Ask Rick Ross, ask Davido before losing weight.
It's only women. You truly are a woman, the lack of knowledge about male experience is over 9000.

Total lack of self-awareness, another female trait. Didn't u say:

My answer is correct...

Fat women...

I. Want. My. Prize!
Perhaps u tried calling my bluff, found out we take no prisoners.
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 29, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I don't drink alcohol, it's for morons. There over 999,999 healthy options and somehow alcohol is the next thing ? Nah, not for me.

Fat broke men*. The ones with money gets laid. Ask Rick Ross, ask Davido before losing weight.
It's only women. You truly are a woman, the lack of knowledge about male experience is over 9000.

Lol...

I'll rather you don't starve tonight... That's why I turned down the money... Don't flatter yourself... The thought of you soaking garri with salt gives me an orgasm but I'm not cruel... Let that be a fantasy... Use my cash to get yourself food...

2 Likes

Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:54am On Jun 01, 2022
BoredBerry:
My answer is correct...

Fat women...

I. Want. My. Prize!

It's been a while.

Right?
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Why not be nice to me with that money instead of trying to help someone that .....??.. let me not say too much.
Re: Quiz Time! Solve This Simple Riddle. by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I don't drink alcohol, it's for morons There over 999,999 healthy options and somehow alcohol is the next thing ? Nah, not for me.

That assumption makes u a fool

(1) (Reply)

The Bro Code Thread / My Jealous Husband Removed My Eye And Cut Off My Fingers (video) / We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.