Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. (33365 Views)

Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists / Today Sit At Home In Wotowoto Style - IPOB / Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by cosmos1440: 9:50pm On May 05, 2022
Ishilove:

How come y'all did not complain when he was posting about Boko Haram and Shekau? He is posting about terrorists terrorising and killing people in the South East so no one should complain. [s] If another terror group springs up in the West,[/s] he will post about them.

God forbid bad thing.
I beg keep your terrorism to yourselves.
In the name of all that is good no terrorist group will spring up in my beloved Southwest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 05, 2022
VPN11:
Meanwhile A Fulani non indigenous Nigerian

Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo is a former Head of Nigerian State Security Service.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win. If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.'' Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo is a former Head of Nigerian State Security Service.

So you are using Fulani violence to justify violence in the South East.?

You want your land to be like the far North, where travelling is now 'at your own risk'.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by wingmanIII: 9:52pm On May 05, 2022
VillagePipu:

Pack your load, leave other people's land and go back to Biafra land. That is how serious people do. Not that you sit down and be enjoying in Lagos but refuse to go back to Igboland. That is stupidity.

Why should they leave Lagos? Even if Biafra is birthed today, nobody leaves Lagos unless you can prove they are staying there illegally.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by agabonus: 9:53pm On May 05, 2022
BSdetective:
Confused bunch of illiterate cretins with no direction.....this was the rubbish some Oduduwa nation idiots were trying to instigate in the south west..... God willing they were put to shame. Self determination can be done with common sense and strategy.
can you mention some of the strategies and common sense?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by oyeb15: 9:53pm On May 05, 2022
The so called rag men make dis coward overfed bug relevant.
Twitter freedom fighter.

Any law that has no enforcers is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Indispensable85(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2022
The Igbos are going to end up destroying themselves and start calling for help from outsiders eventually. This is what I said from the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by baretalk: 9:57pm On May 05, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by carl90(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2022
What step is the Nigeria government doing to extradite and prosecute this Ekpa ?
Anyway,I take it that the Nigeria government is quiet because they are working on it

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by VillagePipu: 10:01pm On May 05, 2022
wingmanIII:

Why should they leave Lagos? Even if Biafra is birthed today, nobody leaves Lagos unless you can prove they are staying there illegally.

You think this is a matter of law? Why did your fathers abandon their properties and run the last time? Listen up, you economic refugee. When you Biafrans are given red card, if they born you well, remain behind.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Blackman7: 10:01pm On May 05, 2022
Idiotic pigs

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Fredchisom(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

You and your tribe of degenerate and filthy bush animals are the biggest fools in the world. Why don't you take your useless self come and force us to pack? Bloody idiot!! Your government will be forced to grant that referendum sooner or later and we will leave your zoo to our beloved Biafra on our own terms. Who wants to be compatriots with a bunch of useless, lowlife animals like you? Miserable fool!!
don't mind the useless unity beggers,always looking for anything ipob news to post.i love the fact its only the low lives unity beggers are the one discussing Simon ekpa as no hard core gat the time to join body with them in such discussions...mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Abascoh: 10:04pm On May 05, 2022
bomb24:

Fool!
Yes that's what you are, a very big fool
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Fredchisom(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2022
VillagePipu:

A slave does not dictate to his master. You can kill yourselves as much as you like but there is no referendum nonsense for you.
You ipob pigs should shut up your dirty mouth and serve your superiors in silence. After all, you are economic scavengers in other people's lands.
foolish fool can u boldly come out and say igbo man is ur slave.cow rapist
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by platymus: 10:11pm On May 05, 2022
naptu2:
The DOS faction of Ipob declared that there will be sit at home protests today, May 5th, 2022 and tomorrow May 6th. Since then armed men have been going around Aba to enforce the order. IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest

The leader of the Autopiloters faction of Ipob, Simon Ekpa, had previously declared that there will be sit at home protests on the 16th, 17th and 18th of May. Now Mr Ekpa has taken to Twitter to condemn the DOS for the enforcement of today's protest.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1522285072124153863
Lawless people clamouring for lawful independence! Sudan will be a joke in the sight of Biafra!
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by VillagePipu: 10:12pm On May 05, 2022
Fredchisom:
foolish fool can u boldly come out and say igbo man is ur slave.cow rapist

Igbos are not slaves, Biafran pigs like you are slaves.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by jrusky(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2022
Ebubu:
you’re right, Nigeria is very peaceful. undecided

You lack sense

I'm warning you my people this trouble people like you are supporring will consume SE I have been saying this over and over instead for you to drop sentiment and speak against this barbarism you are busy on defensive.

North Korea, Sudan, Afghanistan will be child play to what will befall SE if Biafra is given with all these animals.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by ucheheart(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Angelfrost(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2022
subsidywise18:

You want your land to be like the far North, where travelling is now 'at your own risk'.?

I have never met a staunch Ipob supporter with an ounce of intelligence...

Learned and purposeful Igbo people don't identify with armed thugs who claim to be freedom fighters!
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2022
Ishilove:
Buhahahahahahaha!!!!!! Easterners, una go sit at home taya
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Ebubu: 10:25pm On May 05, 2022
DenreleDave:

My mother told me she regrets giving birth to me and she wish i died in her stomach
wow your mother was brutally honest cheesy
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Angelfrost(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2022
wingmanIII:

Just go and develop your lands first... Fill the Southeast with industries and commercial centers capable of keeping your miscreant youths gainfully employed!

That's the first true step to independence from the useless Nigerian contraption! Not destroying the little investments of your own sons and daughters while claiming to be fighting for freedom!

Or you think those you call enemies in Abuja, Lagos, Kano, etc, are not happy with the crisis in Southeast?!!

Ipob is a typical example of why freedom fighting should never be left in the hands of illiterate and poorly lettered hooligans!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2022
richie240:
Smh......just watched this!
I'm afraid to say: the south east is gone!

So ds kind of atrocities are going on on a steady and some rogues still feel offended when ppl callout ipob/ESN?

South east, thou arth laid ur bed, who will now lie on it if not you?

I'm waiting for d spin doctors to do d needful.
Let me see if they are at home sef:
Gidgiddy, rugaria, igboson1, hello?
cool

Pls circulate it.Our people need to be enlightened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by VPN11(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2022
subsidywise18:

1966 after orchestrating and participating in the slaughter of 100,000 Igbo and other Easterners all over Northern Nigeria and anointing himself Head of State and Supreme Commander of Nigeria, Yakubu Gowon in his first radio address to the country actually stated as follows: “Taking everything into consideration, the basis of unity (in Nigeria ) is not there.”

In a terribly unguarded moment of brazen buffoonery, Aliyu Gwarzo, former head of the Nigeria State Security Service blurted out the following: ''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe. The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma, the Burra, the Kilba, the Mbula, and all the others are nothing and the Muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur, the Bade, the Bura, the Igalla, the Zerma, the Bariba, the Gwari and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani. They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for. Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Uthman Dan Fodio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Angelfrost(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

You and your tribe of degenerate and filthy bush animals are the biggest fools in the world. Why don't you take your useless self come and force us to pack? Bloody idiot!! Your government will be forced to grant that referendum sooner or later and we will leave your zoo to our beloved Biafra on our own terms. Who wants to be compatriots with a bunch of useless, lowlife animals like you? Miserable fool!!

Boko Haram turned the North into a near wasteland for over a decade, have they gotten their Caliphate?!!

Burn half of the East down, not a soul in Abuja will be moved.... Honestly, they will sadistically enjoy watching you self destruct!

Even an Igbo president will never allow Nigeria break up under his watch!

Get that into your near empty skull!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. by Abascoh: 10:34pm On May 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boko Haram turned the North into a near wasteland for over a decade, have they gotten their Caliphate?!!

Burn half of the East down, not a soul in Abuja will be moved.... Honestly, they will sadistically enjoy watching you self destruct!

Even an Igbo president will never allow Nigeria break up under his watch!

Get that into your near empty skull!
No, it's you that needs to get into your empty skull the fact that the agitation for Biafra is different from whatever rubbish Boko Haram is doing in the north and Biafra will be actualized whether the zoo likes it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja / INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.