Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions (523 Views)

Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? / Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by EmperorHadrain: 7:59pm On May 05, 2022
They intend to approach the Supreme court challenging the legality of baning abortions by demanding for a waiver on religious grounds

They also made their intentions known that they will be setting up religious clinics where abortions will be carried out on the grounds of religious practices.

The Church of satan was formed by a Jew.

Jews have also made their angst known by declaring that it is kosher to carry out abortions and deployed rabbinical teachings to justify abortion.

There is also the history of Jews abducting, torturing and killing christian children in blood sacrifices on passover day.

I hope you know which side your previous Jews are on.

Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2022
whether you make it legal or not, if people want to have an abortion, they will have abortions regardless.... this issue is dead on arrival!
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by EmperorHadrain: 9:46pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
whether you make it legal or not, if people want to have an abortion, they will have abortions regardless.... this issue is dead on arrival!

Yes I agree with you and the whole my body, my choice jthing ust as I opposed govt mandated forced vaccination for the Jewish virus.

But what you must understand is that it won't be legal anymore to carry out an abortion under sterile medical intervention.

If they insist on having an abortion then they should do it the old fashion way with an iron hanger.

If they survive, no wahala.

If they die in the process, then nothing of value was lost.

So next time these sluts open their legs, they will have to weigh the potential risks involved in terminating the baby on their own.
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Yes I agree with you and the whole my body, my choice jthing ust as I opposed govt mandated forced vaccination for the Jewish virus.

But what you must understand is that it won't be legal anymore to carry out an abortion under sterile medical intervention.

If they insist on having an abortion then they should do it the old fashion way with an iron hanger.

If they survive, no wahala.

If they die in the process, then nothing of value was lost.

So next time these sluts open their legs, they will have to weigh the potential risks involved in terminating the baby on their own.

you actually think that today, people still go and have undercover abortons with quacks?!?!? come on bro, some of the highest paid doctors out there are performing these undercover abortions.

as for you saying that a woman who has an abortion must automatically be a slut, i rest my case on the issue. you are not trying to have a clear discussion on the issue, you are just pissed at women and want to force them to have these unwanted children because they had unprotected sex (or accident during sex)
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by EmperorHadrain: 9:57pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you actually think that today, people still go and have undercover abortons with quacks?!?!? come on bro, some of the highest paid doctors out there are performing these undercover abortions.

as for you saying that a woman who has an abortion must automatically be a slut, i rest my case on the issue. you are not trying to have a clear discussion on the issue, you are just pissed at women and want to force them to have these unwanted children because they had unprotected sex (or accident during sex)

We are talking American law here and not the corrupt cesspit known as Nigeria.

Once anti abortion laws are passed by states, no doctor will dare carryout one .
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
We are talking American law here and not the corrupt cesspit known as Nigeria.
Once anti abortion laws are passed by states, no doctor will dare carryout one .

i guess, just like cocaine/heroine etc being against the law in every single state of the US, right (while it is sold on ever street corner of the US)?
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by EmperorHadrain: 10:19pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i guess, just like cocaine/heroine etc being against the law in every single state of the US, right (while it is sold on ever street corner of the US)?

I never said it will see to an end to women seeking an abortion.

They will be forced to get one using quacks under dangerous conditions.

Do you understand?
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
I never said it will see to an end to women seeking an abortion.
They will be forced to get one using quacks under dangerous conditions.
Do you understand?.

understand the following:" even though it could be outlawed everywhere in the US, there will always be doctors/nurses/associations against this law, thus very easy to still be done. "

sadly, in this day and age, you cant possibly make a law to dictate what a woman can or cant do with her body...NO CAN DO!!!!
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by EmperorHadrain: 12:20am On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

understand the following:" even though it could be outlawed everywhere in the US, there will always be doctors/nurses/associations against this law, thus very easy to still be done. "

sadly, in this day and age, you cant possibly make a law to dictate what a woman can or cant do with her body...NO CAN DO!!!!

Laws do not pretend to exist to stop people going against them.

Laws exist because people will do what they want irrespective of the law.

The law exists purely for punitive measures.

There are laws with harsh penalties for armed robbery but that on its own hasn't stopped some from being armed robbers.

This law serves to Criminalize abortions. And no where does it state it is meant to stem the practice.

If any medical practitioner is willing to risk their career and freedom to assist an abortion that is another matter entirely which I know most won't dare do.

So you are left with only the female seeking underground means to an abortion. The dangers and risk ought to deter the female but if she goes ahead with it and survives without complications that will see her going to the hospital for treatment that will surely see to it been reported to the authorities , then the risk is on her only.

Understand?
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Laws do not pretend to exist to stop people going against them.
Laws exist because people will do what they want irrespective of the law.
The law exists purely for punitive measures.
There are laws with harsh penalties for armed robbery but that on its own hasn't stopped some from being armed robbers.
This law serves to Criminalize abortions. And no where does it state it is meant to stem the practice.
If any medical practitioner is willing to risk their career and freedom to assist an abortion that is another matter entirely which I know most won't dare do.

So you are left with only the female seeking underground means to an abortion. The dangers and risk ought to deter the female but if she goes ahead with it and survives without complications that will see her going to the hospital for treatment that will surely see to it been reported to the authorities , then the risk is on her only.

Understand?

again, you can come up with all the laws in the world, and it wont change a thing on this issue.... there will still be clinic with highly skilled doctors performing abortion (although undercover) as there is no extra dangers and/or risk from a highly skilled doctor gladly performing abortions to save women from having unwanted children.

but sadly, instead of focussing on BS issues (like total strangers having an abortion), the main issue we should all discuss is WHY WOULD ANYONE GIVE A FUKC WHAT OTHERS DO WITH THEIR BODY?! what kind of sick person would want to decide what a stranger does with their body? this is the whole issue! why do you think that you can decide what a pregnant woman does with her body, yet you cant force a woman to be a woman and a man to be a man, and instead allow a man born a male to decide that he should be viewed as a woman and therefore has plastic surgery to remove his dikc and put on tittay implants (and/or vice versa)... and thats perfectly ok by your hypocrite standards?! so transgenders can do what the fukc they want with their bodies but pregnant women cant?!?!?
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by EmperorHadrain: 1:00am On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, you can come up with all the laws in the world, and it wont change a thing on this issue.... there will still be clinic with highly skilled doctors performing abortion (although undercover) as there is no extra dangers and/or risk from a highly skilled doctor gladly performing abortions to save women from having unwanted children.

but sadly, instead of focussing on BS issues (like total strangers having an abortion), the main issue we should all discuss is WHY WOULD ANYONE GIVE A FUKC WHAT OTHERS DO WITH THEIR BODY?! what kind of sick person would want to decide what a stranger does with their body? this is the whole issue! why do you think that you can decide what a pregnant woman does with her body, yet you cant force a woman to be a woman and a man to be a man, and instead allow a man born a male to decide that he should be viewed as a woman and therefore has plastic surgery to remove his dikc and put on tittay implants (and/or vice versa)... and thats perfectly ok by your hypocrite standards?! so transgenders can do what the fukc they want with their bodies but pregnant women cant?!?!?

And they will be contravening the law and risking serious murder charges.

By the way only Jewish doctors have no problem performing abortions in the US. Most other doctors will not do it even if it is medically essential to the mother's health based on their personal religious convictions.

So better realize that the opposition to abortion stems from religious and not legal oppionion.
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08am On May 06, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
And they will be contravening the law and risking serious murder charges.

By the way only Jewish doctors have no problem performing abortions in the US. Most other doctors will not do it even if it is medically essential to the mother's health based on their personal religious convictions.

So better realize that the opposition to abortion stems from religious and not legal oppionion.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!! thousands and thousands of doctors are performing abortions all over the US, and they dont have to be Jewish...stop writing rubbish online! sadly, you believe that everyone in the US is a religious freak, while is far from the truth....furthermore, if you work in a public hospital, it is your DUTY to perform an abortion, if a patient deems it fit. as a doctor, you have no right to deny someone the medical care that they need.... and the hospital could be sued for millions if a doctor refuses to do an abortion (which is still legal today). duh!
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by EmperorHadrain: 1:17am On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!! thousands and thousands of doctors are performing abortions all over the US, and they dont have to be Jewish...stop writing rubbish online! sadly, you believe that everyone in the US is a religious freak, while is far from the truth....furthermore, if you work in a public hospital, it is your DUTY to perform an abortion, if a patient deems it fit. as a doctor, you have no right to deny someone the medical care that they need.... and the hospital could be sued for millions if a doctor refuses to do an abortion (which is still legal today). duh!

Lol.

Did I blaspheme against your Jewish gods?

Jews are hyperventilating over the SCOTUS draft to reverse itself on Roe vs Wade.

They are even stalking and harassing the conservative justices in the supreme court and distributing fliers that their Justice Ruth (who is curently in hell) wants them to protest the ruling.

Do you not know the abortion industry in the US serves Jewish interests only as the aborted foetuses end up being used by Jews in their satanic occult rituals? Or are you not aware that Igbo baby factories serve Jewish occultic rituals to their god moloch?
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32am On May 06, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Lol.

Did I blaspheme against your Jewish gods?

Jews are hyperventilating over the SCOTUS draft to reverse itself on Roe vs Wade.

They are even stalking and harassing the conservative justices in the supreme court and distributing fliers that their Justice Ruth (who is curently in hell) wants them to protest the ruling.

Do you not know the abortion industry in the US serves Jewish interests only as the aborted foetuses end up being used by Jews in their satanic occult rituals? Or are you not aware that Igbo baby factories serve Jewish occultic rituals to their god moloch?

bro, any religious fanatics, including jews, are deluded people in my book... this is a medical issue and this has NOTHING to do with religion and/or religious fanatics...but hey, i like the way you were quick to ignore the hypocrisy in your write up..... so again, let me ask it LOUD AND CLEAR: are you saying that abortion is against the law but transgender nonsense isnt?!? why would a transgender have the right to decide for his own body but not pregnant women?!?! is that not HYPOCRISY TO YOU?!?!
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by EmperorHadrain: 1:40am On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, any religious fanatics, including jews, are deluded people in my book... this is a medical issue and this has NOTHING to do with religion and/or religious fanatics...but hey, i like the way you were quick to ignore the hypocrisy in your write up..... so again, let me ask it LOUD AND CLEAR: are you saying that abortion is against the law but transgender nonsense isnt?!? why would a transgender have the right to decide for his own body but not pregnant women?!?! is that not HYPOCRISY TO YOU?!?!

Did you read the title of this thread?

The whole Roe vs Wade palavar is not a medical issue as pregnancy is not considered a life threatening condition.

The issue here is religious and moral debate between those who are using selective rare medical emergencies that require an abortion and false constitutional rights to make abortion legal .
Re: Church Of Satan To Use Religious Freedom To Carryout Abortions by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59am On May 06, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Did you read the title of this thread?
The whole Roe vs Wade palavar is not a medical issue as pregnancy is not considered a life threatening condition.

so is the transgender issue!!!

The issue here is religious and moral debate between those who are using selective rare medical emergencies that require an abortion and false constitutional rights to make abortion legal .

are you saying that someone who doesnt give a damn about your religious views (aka someone who has no issues with abortion) should now care about what religious strangers think?!?!? as for the moral debate it is the exact same one as the transgender debate. if you believe that your views/moral is more important than those of pregnant women then same should apply for these transgender people.

you base your whole stand in this issue on THE LAW, the same law that says that its totally ok for transgender folks to decide who/what/how they wanna be viewed (male/female/unicorn etc). so my question IS: since you so vigorously stand by the law, is that the same view you have on the transgender issue, or are you one of the biggest hypocrite on NL today?!?

you cant be selfishly using "the law" to make a point (on abortion) and thereafter disregard "the law" on a similar debate (aka transgender)!

(1) (Reply)

Dunsin Oyekan Marks 3 Years Remembrance Of His Late Wife(video) / Spiritual Facts About Bell You Need to Know / Why The Christian God Makes No Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.