Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,136 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) (1210 Views)

What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) / Check Out This Street Beer Business In Sao,paulo Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2022
Racism is disgusting and there is no place for racism in brazil because brazil is not Europe or America, racism is against the law in brazil and it is right there in the Brazilian constitution, I have a copy, read more about the story below and you can also see the racist woman and people protesting.
...................................................................................

The Civil Police of São Paulo investigates an alleged case of racism against a black woman on a train on the 1-blue Metro line late this Monday afternoon (2). The episode provoked protests and the beginning of riots at the Ana Rosa station, in Vila Mariana, south of the capital. The case was registered as a racial slur in the 27th Police District, in Campo Belo (south zone). The suspect was released after giving evidence. Folha does not disclose her name because she has not yet been able to contact her defense. According to information recorded in a police report, the victim, Welica Senra Ribeiro, 35, said she was with her family, who is from Rio de Janeiro, when a woman, who is white and blonde, said: "Take care of your hair. because it is close to my face and can make me sick".

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/take-care-of-your-hair-racist-woman.html?m=1

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 05, 2022
More photos of the racista

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Tonypens48(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2022
Omo I don tire
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
Photos of people protesting in Sao Paulo

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by illicit(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2022
In Nigeria, the black woman will tell her, sorry ma shocked

2 Likes

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by esky158(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2022
I hate racism like hell dat shit lead to depression and most time suicide
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 8:35pm On May 05, 2022
I don't see anything that has to do with race in the comment made by the white woman. How is that comment racist?

2 Likes

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2022
Anything not done by a black ti a black person is now racism. The average Nigerian guy will be irritated if he tried coming on to his girlfriend and hair smelled bad. Many will go straight and tell their girlfriends to go and ‘take care of their hair as the smell is sickening’ Obviously this won’t be considered racism because Na Nigerian to Nigerian but once it’s a different race, the issue becomes escalated it will no longer be about hair but about race.

1 Like

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 05, 2022
illicit:
In Nigeria, the black woman will tell her, sorry ma shocked

Lol, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 05, 2022
esky158:
I hate racism like hell dat shit lead to depression and most time suicide

Me too I hate it so much cheesy
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2022
Timoleon:
Anything not done by a black ti a black person is now racism. The average Nigerian guy will be irritated if he tried coming on to his girlfriend and hair smelled bad. Many will go straight and tell their girlfriends to go and ‘take care of their hair as the smell is sickening’ Obviously this won’t be considered racism because Na Nigerian to Nigerian but once it’s a different race, the issue becomes escalated it will no longer be about hair but about race.

That's why they call it racism because it is one race humiliating someone from another race and I bet If the black woman was white that white racist woman won't say such
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:
I don't see anything that has to do with race in the comment made by the white woman. How is that comment racist?

Telling a black woman to take care of her hair in a public train is racism my guy, how about she minds her own freaking business
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2022
RACISM in Brasil is a crime... so if she said something wrong, she would be prosecuted for it.

1 Like

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Telling a black woman to take care of her hair in a public train is racism my guy, how about she minds her own freaking business
There's nothing racist about that except you are saying any insult against a black person is racism. If a black person's shirt is dirty and a white person tells her to go wash her cloth cos it's smelling in a public train, would that be racism?

1 Like

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
RACISM in Brasil is a crime... so if she said something wrong, she would be prosecuted for it.

Yes for sure
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

There's nothing racist about that except you are saying any insult against a black person is racism. If a black person's shirt is dirty and a white person tells her to go wash her cloth cos it's smelling in a public train, would that be racism?

grin, is it not even disrespectful to tell someone that in a public train? When it is coming from a black woman to a white woman it is racism and when it is coming from a white woman to a black woman it is still racism and smelly hair and a dirty shirt is not the same bro
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Bluntguy: 9:15pm On May 05, 2022
And the same woman was covering her stinking mouth with a nose mask.
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 05, 2022
Bluntguy:

cheesy grin
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Bluntguy: 9:17pm On May 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

cheesy grin
Bros leave me I dey vex.
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Timoleon(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2022
i bet Russians are killing blacks and not the same white people like themselves in Ukraine undecided by this your logic, you are implying that white people dont ‘insult’ other white people. E no add up.
walkbrazil4k:

That's why they call it racism because it is one race humiliating someone from another race and I bet If the black woman was white that white racist woman won't say such
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 9:35pm On May 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

grin, is it not even disrespectful to tell someone that in a public train? When it is coming from a black woman to a white woman it is racism and when it is coming from a white woman to a black woman it is still racism and smelly hair and a dirty shirt is not the same bro
You've not told me how the comment made by the white woman relates to racism. The word racism is being thrown around these days over any issue, I am yet to see how the confrontation described in the post had anything to do with race or where race was mentioned or referred to in any way. Was the white woman rude? Yes but racist? How?
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 9:38pm On May 05, 2022
Bluntguy:
Have you ever sat close to a woman whose wig or weave on is smelling? If you have them you'll not be saying that what this woman did is racism. I have experienced it at an event and it took me all my self discipline not to tell the woman to go do something about her hair. Everything is not about racism
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2022
Timoleon:
i bet Russians are killing blacks and not the same white people like themselves in Ukraine undecided by this your logic, you are implying that white people dont ‘insult’ other white people. E no add up.

Insulting someone is different from telling a black woman in a public train that her hair is smelling, some insults are not racist insults but some are
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

You've not told me how the comment made by the white woman relates to racism. The word racism is being thrown around these days over any issue, I am yet to see how the confrontation described in the post had anything to do with race or where race was mentioned or referred to in any way. Was the white woman rude? Yes but racist? How?

Telling a black woman that her hair makes you sick is racism unless the police would not have recorded the case
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

Have you ever say closs to a woman whose wig or weave on is smelling? If you have them you'll not be saying that what this woman did is racism. I have experienced it at an event and it took me all my self discipline not to tell the woman to go do something about her hair. Everything is not about racism

The white woman should have done the same thing
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 9:51pm On May 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Telling a black woman that her hair makes you sick is racism unless the police would not have recorded the case
Police recording a case doesn't mean anyone has been found guilty of anything,it only means that a case has been reported and recorded. I didn't see anywhere in the story that the White woman was charged with any crime. And telling a black woman that her hair is smelling and making you sick is not racism. It might be rude but it's not racist in any way.
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 9:54pm On May 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

The white woman should have done the same thing
Not everyone has that Patience or self control, some people will tell you to your face that your hair or mouth is smelling and you should go do something about it. That doesn't make them racist,it might make them sound rude and disrespectful but definitely not racist. There was no racism in the case in that story and that white woman won't be charged with anything. It's like you guys don't even know the meaning of racism
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

Not everyone has that Patience or self control, some people will tell you to your face that your hair or mouth is smelling and you should go do something about it. That doesn't make them racist,it might make them sound rude and disrespectful but definitely not racist. There was no racism in the case in that story and that white woman won't be charged with anything. It's like you guys don't even know the meaning of racism

In the real world self control is very important because it would land you in trouble, if only she shut her mouth up she wont be in this mess now
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

Police recording a case doesn't mean anyone has been found guilty of anything,it only means that a case has been reported and recorded. I didn't see anywhere in the story that the White woman was charged with any crime. And telling a black woman that her hair is smelling and making you sick is not racism. It might be rude but it's not racist in any way.

Yes they recorded it and she might be found guilty because of video evidence
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2022
Many of them don’t know the meaning. In the real sense, they are the ones who are being racist. The same act that they’ll tolerate from someone of the same race as them, they start screaming when it’s done by whites.
Abascoh:

1 Like

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 10:25pm On May 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

In the real world self control is very important because it would land you in trouble, if only she shut her mouth up she wont be in this mess now
She's not in any mess, she will not be charged with anything. If anyone needs self control here, it's you black people that like running around shouting racism up and down over non issues, you guys need to get a grip on yourselves. There are real racism cases to be dealt with out there without all these unnecessary distractions coming from you guys. Sooner or later, all these crying wolf over nothing will make people start dismissing real racism cases as just another ploy by the troublesome blacks to cry racism over nothing. The war against racism is about getting justice in real cases of racism not for rabble rousers to hide under to cause trouble and spread hatred and division in the society.
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 10:29pm On May 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yes they recorded it and she might be found guilty because of video evidence
Video evidence of what? She did nothing racist there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamaican Visa From Nigeria / Belgium Visa / Question On S.a. Study Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.