Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) (50355 Views)

I'm Tired- Lady In UK Cries Out Over Difficulty Finding Job / NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWC1Dg7FyI

A Nigerian was seen earlier today shivering from and complaining about the ice formed on the ground in the UK, as she expresses her disappointment at the Nigerian government and blaming them for her relocation to a country with such extreme harsh weather condition.

Please watch to see her displeasure at the govt.

53 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by care4you: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2022

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Make she relocate back to Nigeria, she wouldn't need visa for that .

206 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Madam endure the weather ooo cos when una dey enjoy summer u no blame nigeria government na as winter come come u come dey blame... if u no like am again.. come make we exchange oo... I like cold weather...

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
habsydiamond:
Madam endure the weather ooo cos when una dey enjoy summer u no blame nigeria government na as winter come come u come dey blame... if u no like am again.. come make we exchange oo... I like cold weather...

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better on the other side..

363 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have experienced the that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she can't wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better at the other side..

Bottom line is that she has to endure or take a flight back to Nigeria.

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mindlog:

Bottom line is that she has to endure or take a flight back to Nigeria.

That is why she's cursing them because they didn't make the country conducive for her to stay, which is why going back is out of it and she's now having to endure the cold which could eventually lead to her death as a result of their failure to do the needful.

217 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Mindlog: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

That is why she's cursing them because they didn't make the country conducive for her to stay, which is why going back is out of it and she's now having to endure the cold which could eventually lead to her death as a result of their failure to do the needful.

It wouldn't lead to her death, if she takes appropriate measures, Nigerians who were born and raised in Nigeria have been living in the UK for decades and surviving the winter over the years.

obiekunie01:

By their comments you will know them!

useless rotten urchinuses!

funny thing is the f00ls above are still residing in[b] maroko [/b]- drinking, eating and shitting in the same water they drink from the most polluted part of the Atlantic, surving on 0-1-0 eating only ewa agoyin once a day then on sallah or christmas they will be opportune to eat agbado and cassava and yet they have the temerity to insult someone feeling anger against the numerous nigerian governments that subjected people like them to the penury they are living in.

STOCHOLM IS A TERRIBLE THING!

No be only Stockholm na Stockfish!

Where was the insult? In your little mind, anyone who doesn't share your line of thought lives in "Maroko" abi na Makoko you wan type. cheesy

I repeat, she can always go back to Nigeria no be by force to stay UK.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
obiekunie01:

By their comments you will know them!

useless rotten urchinuses!

funny thing is the f00ls above are still residing in maroko - drinking, eating and shitting in the same water they drink from the most polluted part of the Atlantic, surving on 0-1-0 eating only ewa agoyin once a day then on sallah or christmas they will be opportune to eat agbado and cassava and yet they have the temerity to insult someone feeling anger against the numerous nigerian governments that subjected people like them to the penury they are living in.

STOCHOLM IS A TERRIBLE THING!

is that what u think... am not against her blaming the government.. but if she's complaining about the weather then she should know that many people would like to be in her shoes.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by faithfull18(f): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mindlog:

It wouldn't lead to her death, if she takes appropriate measures, Nigerians who were born and raised in Nigeria have been living in the UK for decades and surviving the winter over the years.

she is just seeking attention, most europe countries are colder than UK they have more snow that UK

yet you no one moaning about

Then we talk of Canada or northen states of US

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

she is just seeking attention, most europe countries are colder than UK they have more snow that UK

Here another one complaining in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kneCo2ngD04

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by jesmond3945: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mindlog:
Make she relocate back to Nigeria, she wouldn't need visa for that
i only blame the woman. She forgets in this world her interest is more important than anything. Nigeria is gone and irredemable. If I find myself in abroad I will only think about myself and family.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by jesmond3945: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
habsydiamond:
what is holding you. You think cold weather was built for the black man?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by jesmond3945: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

i wish she can see your comment and know where to direct her prayers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by MyCooperatecli: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mtchew soldier � ant has bit me when watching this woman's video. She's complaining about Nigerian leader's are the followers not worse than the leader's

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
MyCooperatecli:
Mtchew soldier � ant has bit me when watching this woman's video. She's complaining about Nigerian leader's are the followers not worse than the leader's

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ahnie: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Why do they always look haggard n unkept after jetting out of NAIJA?
As for the men,they either keeps bushy or dirty dreadlocks with oblong forehead

The women they always have wide mouth, flaccid lips and dirty hair?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by wiseone28: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
ahnie:

Because of cold they now bathe once in 2 months..

Barbing there is expensive, same for women too.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by gaby(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
See mouth...

Whiners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by losky83: 4:14am On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:
A Nigerian was seen earlier today shivering from and complaining about the ice formed on the ground in the UK, as she expresses her disappointment at the Nigerian government and blaming them for her relocation to a country with such extreme harsh weather condition.

Please watch to see her displeasure at the govt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWC1Dg7FyI

nlfpmod

So, she had over 1.5 million to relocate and she wants us to join her and insult our government, she be monkey.
Instead of using that money to trade here, u ran abroad to go into slavery.rather than complaining, come back or if you do not have money to come back, just grab a white man's pennies, am sure they will depot you for that but do not try it with a black guy because he might be a Nigerian and he will just smile and take you to his bed for you to do more grabbing

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by JeffreyJunior: 5:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Hanty if it's too hard for you to stay, go back home naa.

Leave Nigerian government alone, they didn't force you to go look for greener pastures in far away oyibo man land.

No be London I dey now so, I don die? Abegi cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Amopeekun(f): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Salon money no be moin moin for there o cheesy. I no sure but most of them no dey too go salon.

The money is used for something else.
ahnie:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.

We always think its better at the other side..
No be thermal underwear and clothing full Market so? I used to bike to and fro to work even during snow storms and on days when the temperatures are well below zero here and I love every bit of the experience. Dressing warm is about having the right undergarments and layers for the weather. Abeg, figure out what others who dey endure the same cold dey wear so you go fit enjoy yourself all year long. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2022
jesmond3945:
what is holding you. You think cold weather was built for the black man?
I know it isn't but na manage we go manage am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No be thermal underwear and clothing full Market so? I used to bike to and fro to work even during snow storms and on days when the temperatures are well below zero here and I love every bit of the experience. Dressing warm is about having the right undergarments and layers for the weather. Abeg, figure out what others who dey endure the same cold dey wear so you go fit enjoy yourself all year long. undecided

Do you know if she can afford such quality thermal wear? I think they are more expensive than the other based on quality.

It's not her wish to live in such clime but for our bad system.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:
Do you know if she can afford such quality thermal wear? I think they are more expensive than the other based on quality.

It's not her wish to live in such clime but for our bad system.
What do you mean by them being more expensive and such? The ones I used back then cost me $7.00 each and I would wear about 3 of the tights under everyday. Very very warm and you can get them from Walmart or local clothing stores. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by shantti(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2022
How did the early men who lived in these regions survive this type of cold in the ancient times,
I mean, the era before it was even discovered that u can cover your bodies with animal hides. The era when humans walked literally naked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by etrouble: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022
I think she is mentally unstable, if not, she won't be posting this nonsense when she is not held down at gun point. As for the thieving leaders, they and their family will all die miserably

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A City Inside A City In Abuja, Nigeria / See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) / Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.