Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) (1229 Views)

What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) / Check Out This Street Beer Business In Sao,paulo Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by HOKIM(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2022
I remember taking a bus one day going to Braz.... it was during Rush hour and if you live in SP you go know say rush hour morning be beans.... lucky me, though the bus was full , someone dropped and I quickly went to occupy the empty seat, the mumu White racist girl that sat close to me quickly stood up,omo the way one girl take rush the empty seat ehnnn.. gringrin
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

Video evidence of what? She did nothing racist there

Video evidence of the crime, racism is a crime in brazil
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 05, 2022
HOKIM:
I remember taking a bus one day going to Braz.... it was during Rush hour and if you live in SP you go know say rush hour morning be beans.... lucky me, though the bus was full , someone dropped and I quickly went to occupy the empty seat, the mumu White racist girl that sat close to me quickly stood up,omo the way one girl take rush the empty seat ehnnn.. gringrin

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 11:18pm On May 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Video evidence of the crime, racism is a crime in brazil
There was no crime, there was no racism in that story
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by HOKIM(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

There was no crime, there was no racism in that story
Oga u watch the video??
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 11:19pm On May 05, 2022
HOKIM:

Oga u watch the video??
Yes
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by HOKIM(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:

Yes

Share the link make I watch am too...cos this your story get as e be... grin grin grin
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Abascoh: 12:16am On May 06, 2022
HOKIM:

Share the link make I watch am too...cos this your story get as e be... grin grin grin
Sorry, i didn't know this was on this thread,I thought I was responding to someone I was talking with on another thread. On this thread, I was just reacting based on what was in the story posted up there, I didn't see any incident of racism in that story. There was no mention of anyone's race, it wasn't even alluded to in any way. The confrontation recounted in that story had absolutely nothing to do with race.
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On May 06, 2022
HOKIM:

This is the video

https://fb.watch/cQ6c5IeYbg/
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On May 06, 2022
Here you can see them at the police station and I even think the guy that shot the video is a white guy

https://fb.watch/cQ6AwlOsI7/
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by HOKIM(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2022
Abascoh:

Sorry, i didn't know this was on this thread,I thought I was responding to someone I was talking with on another thread. On this thread, I was just reacting based on what was in the story posted up there, I didn't see any incident of racism in that story. There was no mention of anyone's race, it wasn't even alluded to in any way. The confrontation recounted in that story had absolutely nothing to do with race.

But you know those are only pics and you cant really tell what transpired except you watch the video, which by your own admission,you are yet to see... so watch the video then make your counter claim if you still feel there was no incidence of RACISM
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On May 06, 2022
Brother of the black woman crying

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On May 06, 2022
HOKIM:

But you know those are only pics and you cant really tell what transpired except you watch the video, which by your own admission,you are yet to see... so watch the video then make your counter claim if you still feel there was no incidence of RACISM

Exatamente
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by HOKIM(m): 1:34am On May 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

This is the video

https://fb.watch/cQ6c5IeYbg/

Thanks..make I go watch am
Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Boss469(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2022
illicit:
In Nigeria, the black woman will tell her, sorry ma shocked

Sadly but true.

1 Like

Re: Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) by Cousin9999: 3:56pm On May 11, 2022
The correct reply would have been, "Keep your ugly āss face pointed that way, I don't want indigestion, you dogface, inbred bítch."

Nonblack Brazilian women look like the men's national soccer team. Sturdy face bītches. lol 100% Italian leather face inbreds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely / Hilarious: Honest Visa Application / Britain Falls To 25th Best Place To Live In The World: Behind Lithuania, The C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.