Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco (25106 Views)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC / RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by McJelly(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2022
Every now and then increase
Sighs!!
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Ceejaytech: 10:05pm On May 05, 2022
Still for the light wey we no dey get 24hrs
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2022
Like Nigerians Care Anymore.
We are used to your wickedness.
Do your Worst

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 05, 2022

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by obinnajohnson: 10:06pm On May 05, 2022
Is Buhari another name for hardship, suffering, insensitivity and cruelity ? I don't think it was God that made this man's heart, walayi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 05, 2022
As usual, the increase won't be above what it costs to produce the power.

NERC is still setting the price.

At the end, no profit, no light.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Meliziz: 10:06pm On May 05, 2022
How man wan take survive all these!
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Selfmotivated: 10:07pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by clems88(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2022
AccessME:
Life isn't funny in Nigeria anymore honestly things are getting harder everyday. The inflation is too much and salary no dey increase embarassed

Pls is there anyone here that can help me with any US means if Identification? There's a site I can be making money but I need to first verify it.
chat me up
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Dididrumz(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2022
We're hearing the news now, but they've already hiked it since.

Bunch of useless people(DISCOs) and a useless government.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Plus10(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2022
The useless regulatory commission only knows how to approve tariff increasement for Genco and disco.I wonder when they will start tasking Genco and disco on improving power supply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by benjaminlawson(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2022
Mr. President, please call your appointment to order, they are making life unbearable for common man in Nigeria. This increment is on called for, they cannot prevent the collapse of national grid, but to collude and increase the the price.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Simplythebest: 10:15pm On May 05, 2022
They have already increase it since 3 months ago onless they want to increase another one. This is real change we voted for.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 05, 2022
clems88:
chat me up on 0811.441 three seven 5nine.
Ok check ur Whatsapp. U can remove ur number.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Moscodee1990(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2022
Devil Punish Buhary
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by GoldenisSilence: 10:25pm On May 05, 2022
Dem go still tell us say Ukraine war dey affect Kanji Damm..
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Corporate2020: 10:25pm On May 05, 2022
There is no way Thunder will not strike this people dead
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by yesloaded: 10:28pm On May 05, 2022
Valkrie:
All I know be say nah wetin I feel nepa give me I dey pay them...you can't supply me 12hrs light per day for a.momth and expect me to pay 7000 naira as displayed on bill...I go simply carry my calculator and divide am by 2 and pay N3500 simple..you no owe me I no owe you...simple...!!!
Where I lives, there's no cummulative of 7hrs power supply in a month

Today is 5th of May, 2022 whereas zero power supply since first of May

The last time we had power supply in my area was on 27th of April, & it lasted for 1hr & some minutes. It's over a week now, no power supply so 12hrs per day is fair infact steady 4hrs per day will go a long way

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Jaqenhghar: 10:30pm On May 05, 2022
Simply boycott the companies.
Nigherians will not but Nivgerians will boycott a woman who is looking for justice iver the tape of her daughter
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Foolishbuhari: 10:32pm On May 05, 2022
This tariff is already on na. I currently pay ₦63 and some kobo per electricity unit.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by kingamaa(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2022
This government is bereft of human feeling.

So callous and anti masses in everything.

They just don't give a damn.

Omo, to thy tent o Israel.

Last last we go fall back on wood and lantern like our fore fathers.

Which way Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Wchris(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2022
To be honest lets sell this country to Elon musk
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Michael004: 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
Increasing money on what they did not enjoy.

Worthless n brainless leaders
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by hotseat: 10:45pm On May 05, 2022
Buhari and his inept government have come to kill, steal, borrow and destroy Nigerians.

Alas!

They know the Nigerian people aren't united because of the palpable division among the populace which they continue to capitalize on.

We are divided along ethnic, religious, sectional, political, etc lines!

Therein lies the bane of the Nigerian society..

We have all become totally subjugated and conquered by the so-called leaders to the extent of docility, inertia, indifference, morose and utter helplessness.

We dare not complain nor protest!

We are all NYSC (NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES)!

Bubu kuku kill us!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Aroyjunior(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2022
You increased tarriff just barely 1month 2weeks,another increase.....the country is no longer convenient for sane people,we can't even pump water in peace......shut down my iceblock factory cos of this increase and non stability of electricity now to pump water for my fishes is problem....last last I will tap prepaid light.
We kukuma cripple the economy together,not one sided anymore
Shey Eni e mad ni.......
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by MrSquint: 10:50pm On May 05, 2022
What did Nigerians do to deserve this pls.

This is far from what they promised us

We need to cry to God for a Miracle, this is hardship untold. Wetin we do una ?
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by BigYash: 10:50pm On May 05, 2022
Simplythebest:
They have already increase it since 3 months ago onless they want to increase another one. This is real change we voted for.
You voted for,not we. Which one is we?
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by sterlingD(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
Something that has been stealthily implemented it is now that they are announcing.This government is good at doing things without recourse to the feelings and well being of the citizens.How can you behind the back of the citizens implement policies affecting the daily lives of the citizens then later come out to announce it to the citizens This electricity tariff increase has been going on stealthily without any hurdle
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by nedekid: 10:54pm On May 05, 2022
Let him run for president 2023 and you will still hear people shout Sai baba, call him darling daddy and still blame PDP for $16b spent on power, whereas PDP left 7 years ago.
They will blame past administration for not utilizing high oil price yet those same past admin kept dollar and pounds stable through their time.
Today there is high oil price yet naira keeps falling. Today 600 to $1.
No be juju be that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.