Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC (24215 Views)

Disregard Reports Of fuel, diesel pump price adjustments - NNPC / Disregard Reports Of An Indefinite Strike, It Is Not True - NLC / Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by chisomkachy: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by slimjohn2k5: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is true, they don't want people to go and buy a lot of unit ahead.
They want to hit the people hard

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Boyooosa(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ope o!

Nigeria media no go give us BP😁 let's wait till July 1st Sha, Nigerian system get as e dey malfunction like black and white tv🤣

7 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by princeade86(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
We believe u can't kill us.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by FalseProphet1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
They will still increase it...no be Nigeria again?

This I have seen.

72 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Pandev(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sad news for unfortunate souls. They will still cry over this news, they only wish for bad things because their candidate lost an election woefully

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Philistine(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
No more Increment? Where are all these fake news emanating from?

6 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by MorataFC: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Is true, they don't want people to go and a lot of unit ahead.
They want to hit the people hard
grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by okooloyun1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Una no dey give notice most times before the tariff is increased. You will just load the voucher on your prepaid meter and realise that the units has been reduced.

32 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Every rumor for naija get atom of truth in it, especially when it has to do with what affects the masses. CBN came online to debunk the "rumor" that they floated the naira, only for them to float the same naira just two weeks later.

As for me, I don purchase 50k worth of units, that should take me for the rest of the year, whether they increase the price of unit or not

59 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tinubu and his media propaganda, na like this we go dey dey eh?

5 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Talknochip(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who are the people fabricating all those fake news nah

3 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Blitzking: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Make dem neva increase am oo...make I load 1k kilowatt before dem change price oo
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by nairalanda1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nigerians and lies.
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pandev:
Sad news for unfortunate souls. They will still cry over this news, they only wish for bad things because their candidate lost an election woefully

28 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Pandev(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Tinubu and his media propaganda, na like this we go dey dey eh?
you are sad about this news?

49 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by matm: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Why is govt always quick in action when it comes to increasing petroleum products prices, and hiking prizes of tarrifs but will start seeking for consultations, meetings after meetings when it comes to increasing minimum wage of workers to caution the effects?

9 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Scarrr: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Something den don increase already .. I bought 10k worth of unit last night, I was given 97.46....instead of 139.77

19 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by DeZoro(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
This has to be true ooo
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by askolly(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
U wi always regret ni
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Alliswell248: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
The headless mob would still cry.
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by jmoore(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
If you are on prepaid and you have enough cash in your account, better buy tokens that can last at least for 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Omenlon: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Scarrr:
Something den don increase already
na people like you dey sell fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by freemanq(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
I don't trust dis people and I advise everyone not to trust them. They don't care Abt us no more, dats just the truth

5 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by GlocusDan: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Make Una no worry. People wey get money to buy plenty make them buy.
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Scarrr: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Omenlon:
na people like you dey sell fake news.
far from it.. try buy units and see

5 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by nairalanda1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
freemanq:
I don't trust dis people and I advise everyone not to trust them. They don't care Abt us no more, dats just the truth

Are you telling me that as a businessman you will never ever increase prices when the situation demands it eg naira falling in value vs dollar?

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by nairalanda1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
matm:
Why is govt always quick in action when it comes to increasing petroleum products prices, and hiking prizes of tarrifs but will start seeking for consultations, meetings after meetings when it comes to increasing minimum wage of workers to caution the effects?

AEDC is a private company, not a government run entity. Has been since 2013.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu / Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah / Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.