Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco (25107 Views)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC / RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Sniper04(m): 1:50am On May 06, 2022
Lol, come make dem come my hostel first,If I give them 1000 make I break or bend
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Shegz4god(m): 1:52am On May 06, 2022
Brother abeg which site be that ...help your fellow brother
AccessME:
Life isn't funny in Nigeria anymore honestly things are getting harder everyday. The inflation is too much and salary no dey increase embarassed

Pls is there anyone here that can help me with any US means if Identification?

There's a site I can be making money but I need to first verify it.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by integrity16(m): 1:56am On May 06, 2022
They should kuku kill us na.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Vicilo(m): 2:03am On May 06, 2022
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/05/nigerians-pay-more-government-approves-tariff-increase-power-companies-discos

And some gullible Nigerians are busy mobilizing to vote inn APC again. I spit on all forms of stupidity.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by chaloskyx: 2:12am On May 06, 2022
They should increase it Nigerians deserve all they are getting

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Heavensent01(m): 2:28am On May 06, 2022
Nigeria to pay more or southern Nigeria to pay more, how much aboki dey pay for NEPA bill?
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Simisima(m): 2:29am On May 06, 2022
AccessME:
Life isn't funny in Nigeria anymore honestly things are getting harder everyday. The inflation is too much and salary no dey increase embarassed

Contact me on whats app 08062826084
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by litaninja(m): 3:13am On May 06, 2022
lol
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by tunnex190: 4:00am On May 06, 2022
It's been 3 days now I last saw a light in my house and someone will bring me 20k bill in about 2 to 3 days to this time. I won't pay more than my 8k every month, if they like, let them bring 30k, 40k bill, if they want to disconnect, they can do it peacefully. It won't cost me more than 1.5k to reconnect it back. David's prayer has been answered be that. Steady 1.5k every month na something. The light that won't even be up to 5hours whenever there is.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by oweman: 4:19am On May 06, 2022
This is what the 16 billion dollar power loan ought to take care of not building of Bell university or American university !
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Lamban2: 4:43am On May 06, 2022
I can help you. WhatsApp me on 07032380845

AccessME:

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by dangoteinlaw: 5:00am On May 06, 2022
I disconnected my office light source from nepa and I have been happy since then. I only spend 600 fuel per day, not even up to 20k per month and I get to use light whenever I want to. Imagine paying almost the same for light that you won't see or light only brought at night when it is literally useless. Smh
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by adebwalex(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2022
Bill wey dey don even increase since last year at 60.88 per kwh...
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Bluntemperor: 5:45am On May 06, 2022
McJelly:
Every now and then increase
Sighs!!

The present National Electricity Regulations ,Gemco and Discos cannot give Nigeria and Nigerians permanent electricity because of bellicose fraud in then.Why are they still carrying ladders up and down since 1960?
Have you asked yourself what happens to the Pre-paid Metres promises that turned sour but only for the highest bidders?
Even with the Pre-paid Metres,they secretly increases the tariffs more, without any information to the Public and as am typing now ,no light .
Those who purchased these DISCOS many of them were once in government but making lives difficult for us by continuing increases the tariffs instead of giving values to their services.
It's is the same impositions and we are just paying for more darkness and that is not the solution to Nigeria Industrialization.
These Discos are not saying they want to improve the light 24/7,no guarantee to that effect and for government to have allowed these every now and then,Grid has collapsed is their language!
They are the major causes of Youth Unemployment because once there is no light, nothing works!
These people ensured that Generators are persistently imported to Nigerians and have same relationships with Fuel / Petrol dealers because once there is no light, Nigerians will find ways to the petrol stations to fuel generators and generators can't guarantee regular lights.
It can't happen in Ghana or Benin Republic besides us but can and is happening here.
Its terrible, considering the current hyper- inflation!
Argue with the truth!
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Madmask(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2022
Its only in this country you pay for being in darkness..... I can boost of 6 hours light during d day in my area....
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Prisco4luv(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2022
Already as expected, that's what buhari government are good in doing..
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Excuzeme: 6:05am On May 06, 2022
NERC based the increase on the Performance Improvement Plans of the DisCos and indices such as gas price, inflation, exchange rate, US inflation rate and available generation capacity.

Imagine this country and its Corrupt leaders o! shocked shocked

The Gas that we produce in this country but Buhari is using it to appease Europeans who decided to abandon the ones they are buying from Russia, by exporting it to them! Now, we are to suffer for it's local shortage? angry angry

What is the business of Nigerians with American inflation rate? Did Buhari share Dollars to Nigerians, a few Weeks ago, when Biden shared money to all Americans?

Nigerian Govt suffers its people, while trying to please outsiders.
We need to take back our country from this charlatan in power, l swear.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Excuzeme: 6:10am On May 06, 2022
Bluntemperor:

The present National Electricity Regulations ,Gemco and Discos cannot give Nigeria and Nigerians permanent electricity because of bellicose fraud in then.Why are they still carrying ladders up and down since 1960?
Have you asked yourself what happens to the Pre-paid Metres promises that turned sour but only for the highest bidders?
Even with the Pre-paid Metres,they secretly increases the tariffs more, without any information to the Public and as am typing now ,no light .
Those who purchased these DISCOS many of them were once in government but making lives difficult for us by continuing increases the tariffs instead of giving values to their services.
It's is the same impositions and we are just paying for more darkness and that is not the solution to Nigeria Industrialization.
These Discos are not saying they want to improve the light 24/7,no guarantee to that effect and for government to have allowed these every now and then,Grid has collapsed is their language!
They are the major causes of Youth Unemployment because once there is no light, nothing works!
These people ensured that Generators are persistently imported to Nigerians and have same relationships with Fuel / Petrol dealers because once there is no light, Nigerians will find ways to the petrol stations to fuel generators and generators can't guarantee regular lights.
It can't happen in Ghana or Benin Republic besides us but can and is happening here.
Its terrible, considering the current hyper- inflation!
Argue with the truth!

You have said it all.

Atiku is the Chairman of MIKANO Generator Franchise in Nigeria, he was the Chairman of the Privatization Committee that sold PHCN to the current Discos, he is the one who lead us into this mess, for his own personal, greedy gain...
Yet, Nigerians, especially those form the South East, want to vote for him as President in 2023!

Who do us this madness? angry angry
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by slowice(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2022
But apc members and their online miscreants and afonja defenders will not be affected by the price increase.

They are immune to hardship by the blood of buhari in them cheesy
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by stevetams: 6:45am On May 06, 2022
The reason citizens will keep on bypassing! No joy in this country
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Mrpojj(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2022
MrSensor:
Is it not time for protest?
What are we waiting in this country?
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by seeker121(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2022
The name of the site make we make money together �����.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by ufotunang: 7:27am On May 06, 2022
This what Buhari knows just to put more hardship on nigerians...no constant light and nigerians are paying high expensive electricity bills... darkness bills.... nigerians we have to be wise this 2023....do not vote for APC or PDP again.... they are new other parties with competent leaders... if you like vote for APC and PDP the suffering continues
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by FUTURE20(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2022
Are they telling me that we are to pay more than this 35k monthly we are currently paying. This story no clear again oh
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by oluwatobi0519(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2022
AccessME:

Pls update me on the site and let's earn together

I can't get your details on your profile pls can you send me the site to my mail
fatotes@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Buckeyemedia1: 9:46am On May 06, 2022
michlins:
Buhari oh.

Is this suffering not enough. Like the pains you're inflicting on the people that voted you isn't enough yet?
Keep quiet what does President Buhari have to do with it?
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Nobody: 10:02am On May 06, 2022
michlins:
please I am not interested in your tribalism

Running away from the Truth is not am option.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by ackifemmy(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by OMBIIGA: 10:15am On May 06, 2022
I don't get it, is this increment retrospective?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) / Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.