Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigeria Should Consider Buying Bayrakter Drones To End Banditry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Consider Buying Bayrakter Drones To End Banditry (388 Views)

El-Rufai: Simultaneous Bombing Of Forest Can End Banditry / El-Rufai: FG Slowing Down Efforts Of North-West Governors To End Banditry / Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Consider Buying Bayrakter Drones To End Banditry by Flier: 9:14pm On May 05, 2022
I believe Nigeria should approach Turkey to buy this drones to end banditry in Nigeria and even bokoharam,if this drone can inflicts such mayhem on Russian military,I wonder why Nigeria should not buy it
While now UK and other powerful countries are looking to buy it.

Re: Nigeria Should Consider Buying Bayrakter Drones To End Banditry by slimfit1(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2022
Don't bother yourself, they know what to get but if you don't want something that generates money for your purse to end what do you do pretend you have no idea how to end the conflict. The military we have are smart this is how they build their houses. The conflicts won't end until you sack all the generals we have now and put an ordinary lieutenant in charge.

After sending these people on courses on huge expensive courses they can't defeat untrained bandits in conflict, it's shameful that a Major General as President could not achieve peace in the country for 7 years. Obasanjo did something at least he showed us he was a deserving General.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Consider Buying Bayrakter Drones To End Banditry by avidleo: 10:18pm On May 05, 2022
Flier:
I believe Nigeria should approach Turkey to buy this drones to end banditry in Nigeria and even bokoharam,if this drone can inflicts such mayhem on Russian military,I wonder why Nigeria should not buy it
While now UK and other powerful countries are looking to buy it.

We already have the TB2 on order.

personnel are already in Turkey as we speak.

Source:- Chairman Senate Committee on Army
Re: Nigeria Should Consider Buying Bayrakter Drones To End Banditry by drmuchin: 11:01pm On May 05, 2022
the commander in chief doesn't want to kill his brothers in the bush

(1) (Reply)

Enone 2023: Why I'm Aspiring For 2nd Tenure - Rep. Ottah Agbo / JP Morgan Places Nigeria On Blacklist For Foreign Investors. / Riot In Sokoto: Same Nigeria Army And Police ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.