Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? (3118 Views)

Mtn's Text Message On ASUU Strike: Read And Laugh. / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Boko Haram Gives ASUU Ultimatum To Call Off Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by kpogede77: 12:25am On Jul 12, 2011
Suicide mission, strike Lagos means killing Igbos, SS and Yorubas. We will block them at Oghara Junction and Abraka, they cannot run into Warri river, so the rest will be history for Hausa Fulani in Warri and other parts of delta state. All their properties in delta state don go be that.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Afam4eva(m): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2011
If the can bomb Borno then they have the right to bomb wherever as citizens on Nigeria. Stop with this discrimination abeg.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:48am On Jul 12, 2011
I was upset throughout the day, but reading this funny stories makes me laff. Boko Haram will strike in Lagos, God forbid, but when it happens nothing will happen. are there no Yoruba victims or Igbo victims in the previous strikes?? Then is equally as well as in Lagos, or those  Yoruba and Igbos killed or lost their properties are less indigeneous to their counterpart in south. Try anything funny the same brutal army who are now killing innocent people in Maiduguri will be deployed to sustain you guys. mts, Rubbish
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Desola(f): 12:59am On Jul 12, 2011
There is no Boko Haram as such, but Atiku, Babangida, Ciroma e.tc, using ignorant and indoctrinated common man to do their dirty jobs. Jonathan is well aware that these men are behind the attrocities and he knows that declaring war would mean the eventual civil war which these people are spoiling for. Jonathan would continue to turn a blind eye because not only is he weak and afraid of these men, he is only there to loot his own share of the treasury so why bother fighting those who can easily remove you from that privileged position.

We would lament for long but Jonathan would not come to anyone's aid. He would turn a blind eye for 4 years and then hand over to those who have the guts to bring about the break up.

All the stakeholders know that Nigeria is on it's last leg but the Hausa want to be the ones to cart away the biggest loot before the break up. Jonathan would keep ignoring, while the Hausas would intensify their pressures and eventually, they would make Nigeria ungovernable and then come back to power through the back door - shikena!

Yes, Boko would bomb Lagos but its attack would be on the state and not the citizens. They have to do that to show Jonathan who is boss and that he cannot continue to ignore them.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 12, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Ileke,

You should be "Boko en Vogue"

Hey Alj, Ileke want know if u be Hausaman or Yoruba

Make him try am. angry
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Rhino5dm: 1:07am On Jul 12, 2011
I shouldn't be asnwering you 'mr Ikwerre & Igbo are thesame' not for the sake of other students like you on NL in google& googling engineering grin grin grin

Now let me brake it down so that your slow brain can catch up.
1. All am trying to do is to cautions those drumming for war to think about the numerous SWtern professionals up north. . .And whether you like it or NOT the yorubas are having the SECOND largest population in any meaningful profession after the indegines in those northern states. . .e.g in banking , Academic and paramilitary. SW have the second largest populations in the north.
Just like the Igbos are known to be having the second largest population in selling drugs(fake or genuine), infact they even have the largest in Spare parts dealership, love-peddling, Armed robbery, drinking joints, to mention but a few.

2. No where i mentioned SW dont do menial jobs in the north, if i do then qoute ME.

3. Now compare the above with the northerners living in the SW. . .Aha! Your brain is back to life from 'save mode' abi? grin grin grin

afam4eva:

@Rhino
Keep consoling yourself. So northerners in lagos are useless because they do menial jobs? Then Yorubas in the north are bankers, academicians bla bla bla. When did riding taxi and selling road side moi moi become more dignifying than shining shoes for example.
is back to life from 'save mode' abi? grin grin grin

afam4eva:

@Rhino
Keep consoling yourself. So northerners in lagos are useless because they do menial jobs? Then Yorubas in the north are bankers, academicians bla bla bla. When did riding taxi and selling road side moi moi become more dignifying than shining shoes for example.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by EzeUche(m): 2:03am On Jul 12, 2011
If they do this, Igbos will not stay in Lagos. Why fight in another man's land? And I hope my brethren are getting ready to move en masse to the East. We still will welcome you all even though we consider Igbos who live in those troublesome regions as fools and laugh at them.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by slaughter(m): 5:37am On Jul 12, 2011
u pple dont understand this boko haram ,they are only pressing 4 imposilble demand e.g they want a northerner as a president which is already a past tense, let me tel u they cant go to the east because of fear of BAKASI & EGBESU, lipsrsealed they cant go to the south- south because of the fear of THE NIGER DELTA MILITANT lipsrsealed and they cant come to south west because of fear of the fear O.P.C lipsrsealed but if they want to give it a trial all these millitant group are battle ready 4 them just let them try this and see may be one HAUSA man will REMAIN in this area within just 24 hrs cry cry
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by campbell05: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2011
@Desola You have analyzed everything, smiley smiley smiley kiss
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by maddock(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2011
Too many childish rants and comments on this topic. I think we should do a detail analysis of the whole scenario and start pushing the security apparatus to be proactive rather than reactive as the case have been eversince this bombing madness started.The first question we shoud ask ourselves is, Why are they throwing bombs left,right and center? It is to cause panic and make the state ungovernable. Is Lagos that fortified that they cannot carry out attack? The answer is a resounding NO. If they want to strike Lagos today I bet u they can.if Abuja with all its security apparatus coud be bombed then Lagos would be piece of cake.or where u guys not in the country wen Loius Edet house was nearly levelled? We keep on ranting here as if we have an efficient security apparatus to stop them, should they go on with their plan.My advice to us all is that we should just be security conscious and stop yapping like market woman. On October 1st just some meters away from the President was bombed, the IGP was nearly bombed, with all the soldiers in Maiduguri it was bomb galore and even heard about the kaduna thingy after thhey gave the ultimatum they did it and you are all here as usual internet warriors making noise like spoilt children.Am sorry if I sounded harsh but at times some responses here are so so annoying.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Ekpoma1: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2011
Hiss. You guyz are just ranting. Typical behaviour of the SW. 'Elenu'
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2011
If they bomb Lagos, it can lead to retaliations , Then there will counter retaliations. then Nigerians will head to their "home countries".

Then, the new nations will emerge, Biafra, Niger Delta, Arewa, Odua, Middle Belt, and Boko Haram.

There will be two nations from the North. The political "elites" will never accept the Boko Haram republic.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2011
EzeUche:

If they do this, Igbos will not stay in Lagos. Why fight in another man's land? And I hope my brethren are getting ready to move en masse to the East. We still will welcome you all even though we consider Igbos who live in those troublesome regions as fools and laugh at them.

Yes o. . .The threat alone should be able to make ibos relocate to their abandoned villages.Anyways,don't be scared,we will deployed opc and co to watch over your kinsmen while they leave to prevent any form of attack from the Bokos.
Ekpoma1:

Hiss. You guyz are just ranting. Typical behaviour of the SW. 'Elenu'
I you are not use to what's going on in Lagos,ask any hausa man to tell you what happened on the day Abiola died ? It's all about mobilizing and killing them like mosquitoes even all those musa gatemen will not be spared !
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Desola(f): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2011

. . .what a joyous day that would be.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
by the way boko haram are targettn government not public
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Gbenge77(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
The Lagos state government should be at alert.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Demdem(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
Actually, considering the various security lapses all over the country, i think they can do it if they are really interested and do it successfully and natin go sele. When MEND bomb lasgidi the other day, wetin hapin? Abegii, Fashola should be at alert oooooo
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by NekyLove(f): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
i laf in Chinese, 100 ke... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pixs / Nigerian Girls Be Like / (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.