Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? (3117 Views)

Mtn's Text Message On ASUU Strike: Read And Laugh. / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Boko Haram Gives ASUU Ultimatum To Call Off Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by blackcypha(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2011
According to secret intelligence reports,the islamic group BOKO HARAM is planning to bomb places in lagos.Information gathered suggests that they plan to start with BRT buses and social spots like malls and pubs.
Nairalanders could this be true?

Please research and comment cuz this thing is already causing A STATE OF EMERGENCY,
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by EzeUche(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2011
If they do this, then it will be Armageddon for Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Horus(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2011
According to secret intelligence reports

If it is "secret" how do you have the information?
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by aljharem3: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2011
if they do, i think that is the day this country will go to another civil war, i tell u

imagine if they bomb oshodi, or 3rd mainland

or even mile 12 or marina

this a place where high concentration are people reside

that is the end
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by ezeagu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
The one place connected to every Nigerian. This won't be fun.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2011
There is nothing secret or intelligent about that/your report.
Are you trying to stir unnecessary panic and commotion among lagosians?
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by jason123: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ OP
[size=14pt]I dare them!!![/size]
For real, that will DEFINITELY end Nigeria. I mean, all the Core Northerners in Lagos will be wiped out in one Night by southerners in Lagos. 2002 crisis will be child's play compared to what will happen if this happens. As one of the posters above said, "a place that connects all Nigerians??"
Even Boko harem knows this . . . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by martinosi: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
dont bother they cant afford thr Air fare!!! aww sorry i mean the Bus fare, I know the Ibo boys will over-charge them, they will
stop at Jos , lol!
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Sunofgod(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2011
martinosi:

dont bother they cant afford thr Air fare!!! aww sorry i mean the Bus fare, I know the Ibo boys will over-charge them, they will
stop at Jos , lol!

Your 'B.astard Aboki' brothers are already planning and practising their attack on Lagos.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OC2EbpPeHQA/TfvT0NT1x4I/AAAAAAAABzc/1eN5MYZUtOM/s400/Onome.jpg[/img]
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2011
Won't be funny.

I forsee an heavy handed response.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by damipaul(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2011
who born them!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Ibime(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
If they can strike Abuja, why not Lagos?
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by ezeagu(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ibime:

If they can strike Abuja, why not Lagos?

Ethnic politics, that's why.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by NegroNtns(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
Na lie, wetin una go do? In an explosion everyone is in state of panic, perppetrator, if still alive, has merged into panicked crowd and dissapeared.

Only retaliation is to take battle to Boko base but if government knew where it is they would already be wiped out.

Please don't touch innocent Hausas unless they in fact show support for the carnage.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by seanet03: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
Who born them? If they try it, we will killed all people of Northern extract in the whole Yoruba land and i will make sure i personally killed at least 100. Dem no born their Father well.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by ezeagu(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2011
If they care for their brothers in Lagos, they won't do this.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Chyz2: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
@OP,

Stop spreading unnecessary rumors. Any way, if true, which i doubt, i hope they know how to swim. grin
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by BIGERBOY1: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
is it me or is someone, somegroup or some outsider trying to sell the idea of dividing this country at all cost. Coz except every one in this country is outrightly dumb these are questions we should be asking.
1 why isnt our government telling us anything about the containers of armunitions intercepted sometime last year. trust me this is not hard to trace except there is something hidden from us

2 how did the illetrate BH which the yaradua regieme chased arround maiduguri and killed like insects suddenly become special ops squads striking at will with military precision and no one in the entire country can put a face on them

(this two points make some think of foreign collabo)

3 why is our government doing nothing YET, r they waiting for a point to be reached ?

4 AM sure you guys also have many, many more questions

YET thre are no answers. Am not trying to imply anything here, but what good is it to divide a nation and have an unstable neighbor. do u guys advocating for this think at all, or r u a buch of teenagers
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by NegroNtns(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2011
Lol! Which kind thing be dis wey u want go on rampage and begin slaughter people.

Go kill Boko, not Hausas. If Hausa sympathise with Boko, then of course you can wipe him out np!
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Lol! Which kind thing be dis wey u want go on rampage and begin slaughter people.

Go kill Boko, not Hausas. If Hausa sympathise with Boko, then of course you can wipe him out np!

Are you mixed? I'm thinking Yoruba and Hausa.

Why would they go all the way to Lagos? It'll be better to try states that are closer to Abuja first. Going str8 to Lagos would be a very suicidal move.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by NegroNtns(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ileke,

Who is mixed? Me or Alj?
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Ileke,

Who is mixed? Me or Alj?

owo yin ni mo ti n beere. T'ori o da bi pe omo Hausa ni yin, sugbon lere kookan, o da bi be omo Yoruba ni yin. So which one or both?
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by alex14(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2011
grin grin grin Going through the posts on this thread, I can't help but laugh at nigerians, especially of SW extraction for their usual "TALK,,,TALK,,,TALK" but no single ACTION undecided. Seriously, when are these people going to learn? What did our friends of SW do when MEND bombed Lagos? Not that I welcome any bombing of Lagos, but if Lagos is attacked by boko haram, nothing will happen other than the usual "TALK,,,TALK,,,TALK". I dey laugh in Yoruba grin.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2011
Shebi dem brothers aka Dangote Atiku etc have businesses in Lagos?
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2011
alex_101:

grin grin grin Going through the posts on this thread, I can't help but laugh at nigerians, especially of SW extraction for their usual "TALK,,,TALK,,,TALK" but no single ACTION undecided. Seriously, when are these people going to learn? What did our friends of SW do when MEND bombed Lagos? Not that I welcome any bombing of Lagos, but if Lagos is attacked by boko haram, nothing will happen other than the usual "TALK,,,TALK,,,TALK". I dey laugh in Yoruba grin.

Never makes sense. Even his smilieys makes more sense.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by aljharem3: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2011
alex_101:

dude this is not a funny matter

people from north west and east would die

same is happening in abuja, i can not go back to my home town borno all this days

so pray it does not happen

imagine the smallest state with the second largest population in nigeria
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2011
alj_harem:

dude this is not a funny matter

people from north west and east would die

same is happening in abuja, i can not go back to my home town borno all this days

so pray it does not happen

imagine the smallest state with the second largest population in nigeria

Are you minding the ignoramus ediot? I  thought Igbos owned 90% of that Lagos.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Rhino5dm: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2011
I think they wont try it, but who knows? Worst case scnario, lets assume they did.
If all the Hausas are killed in the SW, what will happen to the Yorubas in states like Kaduna, Gombe, Jos, Abuja, Kano,Bauchi Do this people drumming for war have a clue of the population of Yorubas in the north? I bet they dont!
Certainly you will succed in killing ALL the low quality northerners(maigoro, shoeshiners, maishai, dangaruwa, okada men, hustlers) here in Lagos. . .because only few quality northerners leave home for hustling.

Now compare that to the high quality Bankers, University Dons, police, customs, Immigrations, Students, professionals which the SWners are known to be holding the trophies in ALL northern states, that are going to be lost.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by NegroNtns(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ileke,

You self, your own pass boko. I no kuku sabi wetin u talk. Don't bother to translate it.
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Ileke,

You self, your own pass boko. I no kuku sabi wetin u talk. Don't bother to translate it.

I'm taking that as both. Or are you just a Hausa man in our midst? grin Dont worry, na your home we go strike first if BH misbehaves. lol jk (maybe)
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by NegroNtns(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ileke,

You should be "Boko en Vogue"

Hey Alj, Ileke want know if u be Hausaman or Yoruba
Re: Boko Haram To Strike In Lagos? by Afam4eva(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2011
@Rhino
Keep consoling yourself. So northerners in lagos are useless because they do menial jobs? Then Yorubas in the north are bankers, academicians bla bla bla. When did riding taxi and selling road side moi moi become more dignifying than shining shoes for example.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Caption. Buhari Vs. Saraki. / Letter To Nepa / Funny Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.