Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) (17830 Views)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) / 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Freshfish4: 7:54am On May 06, 2022
Idiot
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Alamsvcc: 7:55am On May 06, 2022
Story story...... poisonous rice abi finally few Officers will still cash out through the poisonous rice.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2022
Adesina18111:
How dem take know say it's poisonous?...hope no be scope b ds?...I hope the news is real cos 2023 general election is here already...I hope it's not the same poisonous rice dem go distribute during campaign?...I no trust Nigerian customs on this
you have said it

2 Likes

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Whizzy080(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2022
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/05/customs-intercepts-bags-of-poisonous-rice-in-ogun-state-photos/
What makes it poisonous?
When you wanna use corruption to seize people's property you call it poisonous
Give a dog a bad name to kill it

2 Likes

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Shedrack777: 7:56am On May 06, 2022
who tasted the rice to confirm that it was poisonous?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2022
brosom:
The hearts of men are dark, mean and desperately wicked.

Imagine u buy one bag of rice for ur family with ur hard earn money in this hardship only to discovered it was poison after consumption.
who told you the rice is poisonous ?nigerian custom and you believed them grin grin grin the rice they them selves will later share among them selves grin grin your mumu never do?

3 Likes

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by willbayo(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2022
Liars
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Praisegate(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2022
They have started again.
What is their definition of been poisonous.
Those bags of rice and bikes might end up in their wives shops

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Tifeoluwa22(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2022
Customs and their intensified behaviour �
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Shedrack777: 7:57am On May 06, 2022
they should better answer o.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by 1stNumeroUno: 7:58am On May 06, 2022
Really? Within this one week wey dem open border?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2022
I think the rice have not pass through the necessary NAFDAC registration.

That is why the government agencies are tagging it poisonous rice.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Oza200: 7:59am On May 06, 2022
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/05/customs-intercepts-bags-of-poisonous-rice-in-ogun-state-photos/
Hmmn! Just like when you give a dog a bad name to kill it. Naija customs, I hail thee!
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by pepperandsalt(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2022
Who confirm the rice to be poisonous?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 7:59am On May 06, 2022
How did they know it's poisonous.
Epilogue of the story.

They will claim the rice has been destroyed (shared among themselves)
Give this rice a week, it's in people's cooking pot already.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Benzemma(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

Imagine u buy one bag of rice for ur family with ur hard earn money in this hardship only to discovered it was poison after consumption.

Who tell you say the rice get poison? E be like say you no Know your country security men again. If them mean wetin them talk, make them show us when they are destroying the alleged poisonous rice. After now, they will share the poison among themselves. Bunch of criminals.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Fulla(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2022
I am very sure this is just an excuse for them to seize the bags of rice. Local man is not surprise
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
It's foreign rice not posinous rice
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
I doubt it that these bags of rice were poisonous.. A strategy by Customs to justify their actions against those traders.

That'll make Nigerians not to have sympathy for the traders on counting of their loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by gracealonev: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
At times, Nigerian government lies about some imported items to discourage theirimportation.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Killermamba: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Demurray: 8:03am On May 06, 2022
[quote author=emmykk post=112567477]I swear with my life there is nothing true in what the custom office is saying.

Las las these bags of rice will be shared among custom officers

They are just been hypocritical [/quote I perceive it too sad
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by brosom(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2022
Benzemma:

Who tell you say the rice get poison? E be like say you no Know your country security men again. If them mean wetin them talk, make them show us when they are destroying the alleged poisonous rice. After now, they will share the poison among themselves. Bunch of criminals.
My I don't know what to believe again as long as NIGERIA is concerned.

Who's telling the truth?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by brosom(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2022
Benzemma:

My dear I don't know what to believe again as long as NIGERIA is concerned.

Who's telling the truth?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by JanetMoore(f): 8:04am On May 06, 2022
There's hunger in the land, the rice is not poison rather than stone rice that's made in Nigeria.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

you they believe custom? All the food products impounded by custom always end up in their families kitchen
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Igbudu1: 8:04am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

Pls try to understand the propaganda here , poisoned indeed .

And nafdac is not with them to ascertain the level of poison ..

These ones are just the unfortunate ones that customs wishes to shine with ..

What a country
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by brosom(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2022
Ykc2:
who told you the rice is poisonous ?nigerian custom and you believed them grin grin grin the rice they them selves will later share among them selves grin grin your mumu never do?
my dear I don't know what to believe again as long as NIGERIA is concerned.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by brosom(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2022
Igbudu1:

Pls try to understand the propaganda here , poisoned indeed .

And nafdac is not with them to ascertain the level of poison ..

These ones are just the unfortunate ones that customs wishes to shine with ..

What a country
I don't know what to believe again as long as NIGERIA is concerned anything is possible
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by beydanurdo: 8:06am On May 06, 2022
Chai
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by brosom(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you they believe custom? All the food products impounded by custom always end up in their families kitchen
I don't know what to believe again as long as NIGERIA is concerned everything is possible.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Ara21(f): 8:08am On May 06, 2022
emmykk:
I swear with my life there is nothing true in what the custom office is saying.

Las las these bags of rice will be shared among custom officers

They are just been hypocritical

Exactly undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge / Norah Okafor Sues EFCC, Demands N20m Compensation Over Home Invasion [pix] / Robber Rescued From Mob Action After Being Caught In Abuja. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.