Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) (17829 Views)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) / 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Powersurge: 8:10am On May 06, 2022
brosom:
The hearts of men are dark, mean and desperately wicked.

Imagine u buy one bag of rice for ur family with ur hard earn money in this hardship only to discovered it was poison after consumption.

This is crowd thinking. And Nigeria has succeeded in creating herds of group thinkers.

Were u not in Nigeria when custom distributed rice that they had seized because they said it was poisonous to all the states in Nigeria during lockdown? The rice suddenly turned from being poisonous to edible?

Whenever customer seizes any goods, the owners have not paid their dues. They can chose to call the goods any name. Nobody go query them.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Bullet01(f): 8:10am On May 06, 2022
Na lie. We are not buying this lie. Try another one
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by brosom(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2022
Powersurge:

This is crowd thinking. And Nigeria has succeeded in creating herds of group thinkers.

Were u not in Nigeria when custom distributed rice that they had seized because they said it was poisonous to all the states in Nigeria during lockdown? The rice suddenly turned from being poisonous to edible?

Whenever customer seizes any goods, the owners have not paid their dues. They can chose to call the goods any name. Nobody go query them.
call it whatever u think, but don't forget this is Nigeria and everything is possible.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Peachy14: 8:13am On May 06, 2022
Poisonous rice and at the end you will convert it and take it to your individual warehouses. Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by fairwilliams: 8:15am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
The rice was imported from India? shocked shocked shocked

That container belongs to an IPOB TERRORISTS. They are the one with the record of importing poisonous goods for Nigerians consumption.

Ya sick upstairs. Stp bn tribal weyrey
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 8:16am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

Imagine u buy one bag of rice for ur family with ur hard earn money in this hardship only to discovered it was poison after consumption.
lol, and u blive it was poisoned abi??

U re not living in Nigeria.
Those people refuse to bribe reason their goods got confiscated
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Bluellake: 8:16am On May 06, 2022
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/05/customs-intercepts-bags-of-poisonous-rice-in-ogun-state-photos/
Rubbish and lies! But that same rice could be given out as palliative during lockdown? THE MOST USELESS GOVERNMENT. We Southerners no get sense self. Instead of us to come together to become the president so that we can dominate everywhere and stop all this suffering and lies from their FULANI GOVERNMENT.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by brosom(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
lol, and u blive it was poisoned abi??

U re not living in Nigeria.
Those people refuse to bribe reason their goods got confiscated
Everything is possible as long as NIGERIA is concerned.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Dorwadora(f): 8:18am On May 06, 2022
fairwilliams:

Ya sick upstairs. Stp bn tribal weyrey
My God.... How I'm i been tribal? When did stating the truth become a tribalistic comment... Abeg o... I'm not a tribalist o
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 8:18am On May 06, 2022
brosom:
Everything is possible as long as NIGERIA is concerned.
did they take it to a lab to confirm that??
Even if they took it to the lab they would stil pronounce it poisoned. A contry where police would write statement on ur behalf if u dont want to lie on ursef...spits
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by fairwilliams: 8:20am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
My God.... How I'm i been tribal? When did stating the truth become a tribalistic comment... Abeg o... I'm not a tribalist o

Y saying IPOB THEN?
HOW U TKE KNW IS IP0B terrorist. Wow be careful i dnt like tribal stuff
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Emjace(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2022
emmykk:
I swear with my life there is nothing true in what the custom office is saying.

Las las these bags of rice will be shared among custom officers

They are just been hypocritical
they should bring the rice to me.. if I no eat am, make i bend
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Dorwadora(f): 8:22am On May 06, 2022
fairwilliams:

Y saying IPOB THEN?
HOW U TKE KNW IS IP0B terrorist. Wow be careful i dnt like tribal stuff
Okay o.... If you deem the comment as a tribal comment, then I'll take it down.... I don't like offending people embarassed embarassed
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by fairwilliams: 8:25am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay o.... If you deem the comment as a tribal comment, then I'll take it down.... I don't like offending people embarassed embarassed

Thanks... U never knw that i hardly c0mment here and am nt an igbo Man if u dunno...

Ya sme1 i like ur way of responding here on post.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by HRMK: 8:27am On May 06, 2022
Was the rice tested or how do they conclude its poisoned?what was the motive behind it?is it to kill nigerians?ALL NA LAI LAI PLEASE!!

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2022
These people are mad. There is nothing like poisonous rice. Ndiara
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by harjay1986: 8:36am On May 06, 2022
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/05/customs-intercepts-bags-of-poisonous-rice-in-ogun-state-photos/

Abeg who don cook the rice among Nigeria Custom to make them size am as POISON rice ..... NIGERIA CUSTOM wan collect their own palliative tue
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by 50Kilometer: 8:41am On May 06, 2022
TotoGame:
Afonja miscreants will wipe out their region from the face of the earth one day!

Wtf!!!!! Cursed region!

Smelling ipob pig. Una lives don spoil so you dey find people to add to your misfutune .

Get killed by NAF .
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2022
emmykk:

I wonder oooooo how do they know there are poisonous besides its the same rice they will sell to those rice merchants at daleko for subsidised rate after seizing from the rightful owner.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2022
Where is the proof that the rice is poisonous grin
The custom officers will still sell it to their distributor...
We Nigerians will buy it at high price and consume it sad
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2022
They'll repackage them into APC bags and share to the masses.

God go judge una with anger soon
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by jimtemi1: 8:46am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

so you believe this stupid news... There's nothing wrong with those Rice, were then test am say na poison?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by mozes01(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2022
emmykk:

God bless u my niggaa only u reason like a real Nigerian. which poison them don cook am eat to know. abeg i need 2 bags of that poison if its still available
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by wizelink(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2022
What made the rice poisonous or is there something else custom officials are bidding?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Rebuke: 8:56am On May 06, 2022
How were they able to know the rice is poisoneous?

Did they act based on certain information?

Nigeria is a very gullible country, they know we swallow just anything withouth asking questions. Nonsesne.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Greatlee54: 9:01am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

cheesy
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by ShaqFu: 9:02am On May 06, 2022
How did the Nigerian Custom know the bags of rice are poisonous?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Greatlee54: 9:02am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

there is nothing like poisonous rice, forget these corrupt customs officials.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Tremple8v: 9:08am On May 06, 2022
Dont believe everything you are being told (poisonous rice my ass)
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by TYCO77: 9:25am On May 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

Were the bags of rice taken to NAFDAC laboratory for analysis before drawing conclusion of it been poisonous?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Raph82(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2022
How about this, the politicians deliberately opened the border to seize more than enough rice that will be distributed to hungry voters during the electioneering campaigns and the rest, at least that will cut down their expenses a little, considering the heavy fee they'll pay to acquire form and other logistics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge / Norah Okafor Sues EFCC, Demands N20m Compensation Over Home Invasion [pix] / Robber Rescued From Mob Action After Being Caught In Abuja. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.