Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) (17831 Views)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) / 6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 06, 2022
emmykk:
I swear with my life there is nothing true in what the custom office is saying.

Las las these bags of rice will be shared among custom officers

They are just been hypocritical

You dey mind them? They have kolobi the the rice.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2022
Importers of the said rice no gree bribe customs na im make dem declear those bags of rice poisonous
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by ackifemmy(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by rajiedreez: 9:34am On May 06, 2022
Who tested the poison
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Jalaw: 9:35am On May 06, 2022
brosom:
The hearts of men are dark, mean and desperately wicked.

Imagine u buy one bag of rice for ur family with ur hard earn money in this hardship only to discovered it was poison after consumption.

So you believe that it's poisonous?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by harmargedon: 9:37am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

Imagine u buy one bag of rice for ur family with ur hard earn money in this hardship only to discovered it was poison after consumption.
what's poisonous about the rice, did they test it?. They're just looking for avenue to divert someone's business into their pockets. Let them show us the test results of the rice
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by harmargedon: 9:37am On May 06, 2022
Jalaw:

So you believe that it's poisonous?
no mind Nigeriand with shallow brains
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2022
IrĂ³ nla. shocked
This is the biggest lie of the year 2022. How can I cook rice and itbturn to poison.
So Someone will enter rice business to poison his customers. What offence has Nigerians committed against such person. Nigerian customs are plain wicked for calling that poison.
Benin Republic can allow rice to enter their country but because Nigerian authorities want hunger to finish people they don't allow it. Nonsense

Nonsense. angry
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by deeva2: 9:44am On May 06, 2022
NA THEM GO STILL SHARE THE RICE
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2022
Useless people. What makes it poisonous? Propaganda! Arrant nonsense
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2022
How did they know those bags of rice are poisoned?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by micxwell(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

You honestly believe this shit grin grin grin
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2022
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/05/customs-intercepts-bags-of-poisonous-rice-in-ogun-state-photos/

Thieves! How did they know its poisonous? Which lab tested it? They are definitely going to sell it and share the money.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2022
emmykk:

i swear what makes the rice poisonous they should say it
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by holsconcept(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2022
This same rice will be shared among the custom officers and their families.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Funnyhubtv(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2022
Ogun state and bad news 5/6
Skill mining to poisonous rice... Nawaoo
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Funnyhubtv(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2022
Funnyhubtv:
Ogun state and bad news 5/6
Skull mining to poisonous rice... Nawaoo
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by vision2050: 10:26am On May 06, 2022
These crook officers will sell bags of rice to the populace.

Poisonous rice my foot, which laboratory examine the rice by taking sample?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by gateleo(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2022
emmykk:

Absolute true my brother, Custom are the most corrupt people on earth. I can bet my life on this...
They are just too corrupt. These bags of rice will soon be distributed among top top official and some junior staff..

They should let us hear word...
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by TheiaTalks: 10:48am On May 06, 2022
Adesina18111:
How dem take know say it's poisonous?...hope no be scope b ds?...I hope the news is real cos 2023 general election is here already...I hope it's not the same poisonous rice dem go distribute during campaign?...I no trust Nigerian customs on this

Ah toh I'm wondering o

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by aeronot(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2022
How is the rice poisonous? Have they ran a lab test?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by ephraimchima(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2022
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/05/customs-intercepts-bags-of-poisonous-rice-in-ogun-state-photos/
what measures were taken to declare the rice poisonous ? I think this rice will be seized and shared amongst custom officers
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 11:21am On May 06, 2022
Customs men and pedestrian reasoning. Inorder to justify the seizure, they hurriedly tagged it 'poisonous rice'

Can they display the lab test report indicating the poisonous components?

My friend whose dad was a customs personnel once told me that everything they use in the house was from the seizures. Feom electronics to clothing to foodstuffs.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Gmark26: 11:26am On May 06, 2022
They want to share that's why they involved the media
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2022
How is it poisonous? Criminals in uniform.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by NairalandMD: 11:33am On May 06, 2022
Mtchew!
Poisonous? abi dem noh "settle" una?
nah cruise control niger area dey abeg...
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 06, 2022
Chatflick can we chat on WhatsApp. Can't recall the access to my email here. Drop contact on another dead end or I will, if you wish so.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2022
Poisonous rice , hmm
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2022
inspirator1:
Chatflick can we chat on WhatsApp. Can't recall the access to my email here. Drop contact on another dead end or I will, if you wish so.
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Limassol(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2022
brosom:

If you truly belive what this report says, then i suggest you think again. That said, Nigeria which way!
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 06, 2022
You can delete
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2022
inspirator1:

You cab delete
You can also delete it from this quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge / Norah Okafor Sues EFCC, Demands N20m Compensation Over Home Invasion [pix] / Robber Rescued From Mob Action After Being Caught In Abuja. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.