Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) (57950 Views)

Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2022
So u know that a war ravaged Ukraine is doing better than the best African country?
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Betallion: 9:12am On May 06, 2022
Why not aircar undecided
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by BelovedofLord: 9:13am On May 06, 2022
Pleads:
The world has left Africa behind
Leave the world alone, please!

¤ AFRICA is always expecting the world to spoon-feed her like a toodler!!!
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2022
Pleads:

The world left u behind because the west forced u into countries that can't work.
A lot of u don't know how much damage the colonial and slave trade did to ur race.

Up till this day, many black countries are still fighting ethnic wars.. Why?

Ethnics forming countries should be based on mutual love and interests and not forced.

The French messed up their colonies and still finishes them till date, the UK messed up her colonies till date.
Take Nigeria for instance, the country out of ethnic interests among the various ethnic groups can never practice a viable political system and can never elect credible leaders.
Why? The ethnic groups didn't form Nigeria. They were forced into it and there is no natural love, mutual interest and coexistence. And there can never be.

The west understands this and they also played out same trick in the middle east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by JohnSP99: 9:15am On May 06, 2022
Ebubu:
Lolz. Road traffic will be a joke compared to air traffic grin with the population of our world imagine billions of air cars flying in the sky with aero planes and the rest lolz

What of when one comes crashing ?
there's no way flying cars and aeroplanes will be flying at the same altitude so they won't be obstructing each other at all and the sky is too big for two birds to clash.
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by franchasofficia: 9:17am On May 06, 2022
englishmart:
Meanwhile Yahaya Bello was busy commissioning Bakery.
God, when?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Wande22(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2022
Blade Runner comes to my mind
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Plugsk(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2022
If them like make them call am flying car or whatever.
It is a mini plane or mini chopper
blazingblender:
What is the need for a flying car na
Why don't you just call it mini helicopter or plane
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2022
How is that thing a car now? kiss
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2022
OVB123:
I have said it and i am saying it again, it will be very difficult for black rase to catch up with white people. They are miles ahead of us.

Miles!!
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Oplomo: 9:27am On May 06, 2022
OVB123:
I have said it and i am saying it again, it will be very difficult for black rase to catch up with white people. They are miles ahead of us.

When you elect presidiots like buhari who can't remember that West Germany no longer exists, but more interested in keep unwilling partners as co-compatriots in a british contraption, how do you hope to develop with almost all the money spent on defense of the useless jungle instead of development?

Mugus!
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by egbedox: 9:31am On May 06, 2022
Ebubu:
Lolz. Road traffic will be a joke compared to air traffic grin with the population of our world imagine billions of air cars flying in the sky with aero planes and the rest lolz

There would definitely be regulations for using the flying cars which further justifies why they are setting up a port.
I think calling it "Carport" would be more appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 9:34am On May 06, 2022
No cow there?
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:38am On May 06, 2022
Ebubu:

A 10 lane express in the sky can accommodate 10x50 cars which is 500 cars with no traffic as the cars are all controlled by a single autopilot system. No accidents or human errors. Imagine what a 100 lane express can accommodate. The future is in the sky.
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2022
Buttermilk:
If airports are still needed for flying cars. Then that defeats the purpose in itself. If the flying cars can't stop you at your doorstep. That they require a special landing location. Then why not just make use of conventional planes and copters?
Nice point, the package isn't complete. But they really try, job well done... cool cool
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Elitecomtech: 9:50am On May 06, 2022
Make them let me buy car first
Which one be flying cars again
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Benny6944: 9:52am On May 06, 2022
Buttermilk:
If airports are still needed for flying cars. Then that defeats the purpose in itself. If the flying cars can't stop you at your doorstep. That they require a special landing location. Then why not just make use of conventional planes and copters?

could be cheaper
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Flying cars and airport is an equation that isn't balanced, just stick to aircrafts undecided

If you try use flying cars land for your house ehn, na collision with skyscraper go xup o grin

Reminds me of the days when I was kinging on GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City & GTA 3, any race mission like this I would just activate the flying cars cheat code and cruise in the air, carefully crossing all checkpoints till the finish line. Boom! Mission completed! Reward: $1000, Respect bar go increase. Na when I don win comot to go for the next mission I go juz dey see the 1st runner up coming with an insane speed to the finish line grin
bad guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by joyandfaith: 9:53am On May 06, 2022
Thanksful:

Just because of flying cars? undecided

There a millions of inventions going on in different field.

Imagine breakthrough inventions in medicine?

You guys are too emotional.
UK is also in forefront of innovation in medicine and all aspects of human endeavours.
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2022
Realist12:
A more suitable name should be given to this planes. Garage is to car as airport is to planes.

GarPort wink
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by donforeign: 9:59am On May 06, 2022
englishmart:
Meanwhile Yahaya Bello was busy commissioning Bakery.
God, when?
lol
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by donforeign: 10:02am On May 06, 2022
joyandfaith:
UK is showcasing first airport for flying cars. Russia's achievement would be Satan-3 extraterrestrial nuclear missiles that can blow up sun and moon.
Western Europe has left most parts of the world behind. 100 years ahead of us.
lmao...i laf tire..russia n missle. u funny
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by membranus: 10:06am On May 06, 2022
This marks the end of Nigeria's lifeline: the sale of crude oil �.

Hope this will intensify the breakup of the severely raped and molested country.

Welcome to the Greenpeace World, the savior of the Planet Earth.
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2022
blazingblender:
What is the need for a flying car na
Why don't you just call it mini helicopter or plane
mini helicopter fit cruse for express?
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2022
So the confusion set by cars on roads is not enough and they think it's time to move to the sky to cause more confusion? I wonder if there will not be a flying car and aeroplane collision in the sky
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Opak001(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2022
Realist12:
A more suitable name should be given to this planes. Garage is to car as airport is to planes.
Garport,are you ok now
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by membranus: 10:17am On May 06, 2022
Pleads:

Africa was never in any race, technologically speaking, with the world hitherto.
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Hamachi(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2022
Lovely
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by Tvoice: 10:22am On May 06, 2022
No more traffic wahala , abeg make dem do am fast make e reach naija grin
Re: Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) by sparko1(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2022
Ebubu:

Planes fly at a different altitude, I think 32,000 miles (not sure). Choppers are way lower, this will be lower as well. Beside there are routes, landing time, you can take off anywhere and land anywhere, that is why there is a port, take off and landing can be done there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

France New Visa Process / What Lekki, Lagos State Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Abeokuta Ranked Fourth Worst City To Live In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.