Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Check Out This Story 'love Out Of League On Light Reader - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Story 'love Out Of League On Light Reader (412 Views)

Love Stories Only On Light Reader / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Story 'love Out Of League On Light Reader by Lightreaderstor: 12:50am On May 06, 2022
[img][/img]

“You’re late, Brian just left with his friends.”

“Left? With his friends to where?” Sandra ask with so much disappointment written all over her face.

“He didn’t tell you? Oh no.. A friend of his just came back from America and they invited him to his welcome back party.

Am about going there too, you want to come?”

“Sure” Sandra agreed because she has to see Brian today, she has been waiting for him for over a year now and she can’t even see him today? “No, I have to go there with her.”

“Ok let’s go” they stopped a taxi and drove down to the party.

“What is this place?” Sandra ask Brian’s sister, because this place is so beautiful, is like those mansions she use to see in the movies.

“This place is so beautiful, is Brian inside here?” she ask so flabbergasted.

“Yes, he should be insi…de” she stop talking when she saw Alex walk out of the building to his car.

“Hi Alex” Pat wave at the tall dark skin gold guy who’s beauty makes every girl stop on their track just to catch a glimpse of him.

“Hi Pat,” he just wave at the two girls without stopping to look at them or even smiling at them. He just walk pass them and into his car.

“Who is that, and why is he so full of himself?” Sandra ask Pat.

“That is Alex for you, he is Brian’s friend the one who just got back from America”.

“So?”

“What do you mean so?, you need to see how girls are killing themselves just to talk to him back in our secondary school days”

“Ok, maybe not every girl”

“You don’t know Alex, I have a crush on him way back in school, but he just walk pass me all the time.”

“If I were him I will do the same” Sandra said making a face. “But he is handsome I must confess, is just that he is so full of himself” Sandra added at last.

“That is Alex for you, the girls always fight because of him back in school”

“Can we go inside? I need to see Brian” Sandra demanded.

“Yes, let’s go inside, but where are they?”

“Over there, I think they are over there.” Sandra pointed inside the house seeing so many people dancing and holding their drinks and smiling to one another.

“Oh.. look, Brian is over there” pat said and left Sandra to join her friends.

“Brian!!…” Sandra rush over to him and hug him in front of everyone.

“Heyy… Sandra what are you doing here?” he ask pulling himself away from her while others just look on.

“I came to your house but you were not there, pat brought me here with her.” She told Brian smiling.

“Happy valentine” she said smiling at him and brought out the gift, handed it over to him.

Brian look at the gift and then to his friends raising an eyebrow he ask “Where is Pat?”

“Over there”

“Come with me,” he held Sandra by the hand and pull her outside the house and his friends followed him including his girlfriend Katherine.

“What is wrong with you?, do you want to disgrace me in front of my friends?” Brian ask Sandra who was so surprise at his reaction towards her.

“What did I do wrong? I only gave you a gift.”

“Is this a gift?” Katherine ask snatching the bag from Sandra and opened it.

“Singlet!!?... hahahahaha” they all laugh at her but Brian wasn’t laughing, he took the singlet from Katharine and hand it over to Sandra .

“Take this and please go home”

Sandra took the singlet from him, she was too shock to speak, she stood there looking at Brian with too many questions in her heart, questions like “who is this other girl? and why is he treating her this way and if he doesn’t love her anymore”

“Are you deaf?” he said you should go back home” Katharine said pushing Sandra to the floor.

Alex’s friend wanted to come out of the car to help Sandra with this bullies but Alex stopped him.

“Wait, let’s see what is going on”

“They are bullying her Alex, is obvious” Alex friend whom he just went out to pick told him, but Alex wanted to see what Brian will do.

“I have eyes you know, but I just want to see what Brian will do”

“Who is that girl and why is Katharine been so rude to her?, I hate that Katharine” Jack said.

“Calm down, are you angry that she said yes to Brian and not to you?”

“Who cares? I don’t even like her anymore”

“Hahaha” Alex gave out a big laugh while in the car but no one heard them because the car was tinted.

Brian pull Sandra up from the floor and ask her to leave.

Sandra was so ashamed so she ran out of the place carrying the singlet with her.

“Hahahah” they all laughed at her as she ran out of the place with Katharine hugging Brian but Brian wasn’t laughing with them. He kept a straight face and walked inside with the others.

“Is he not happy sending her away? Why is his face like that?” Alex ask his friend still inside the car.

“How am I supposed to know that?” Jack ask Alex sarcastically.

“You know what? You go inside I will see you later.”

“Where are you going to?”

“To check something.”

“Bad guy…. Don’t tell me you are going after her?” Jack ask Alex smiling.

“What is making you smile? And who told you am going after her?”

“I know you Alex, I don’t think you want to play with this toy, she is not your type so just forget about her.”

“Get out of my car, and please tell my sister I will be right back in a minute”

“You don’t wanna do this, she’s not worth it, let’s just go inside man” Jack keep laughing at Alex.

“I know how stupid you can be but am ok with you, just get out of my car” Alex said and drove off following Sandra.

Sandra got out of the building and into the street.

“Why did I even come here? And why did I even steal my mother’s money to buy a gift that no one will appreciate?” she keeps asking herself questions as she walk the lonely road. She didn’t even have the transport fee to go back home, so she has to walk all the way home.

She has come here with the help of pat, and now she has to help herself by walking this long distance back home.

She thought of been strong but that will do her no good so she gave way to the tears that has been standing in her eyes waiting for permission to come out. They flows uncontrollably that sometimes she even bend over just to cry her heart out.

Alex kept his distance, he keeps following her and watching what she will do and where she is going.

When Sandra got to a bridge, she walk over it and stood there looking at the water, it was peaceful that she forgot about Brian for a second.

“What is she planning to do? I hope she is not going to jump?” Alex ask.

“What if she jumped, what will I do?” He was still watching her when Sandra brought out the singlet opened it and throw it into the water.

“I guess am not supposed to be there, that girl is right, what is a singlet? When she can even buy him a house, she looks like a rich kid but who am I?, I even stole the money I use to buy this singlet.”

“What is she doing there?” Alex ask himself again, “I hope she is not contemplating suicide?”

Sandra stood there looking at the water allowing the tears to flow freely when all of a sudden a car pulled over her, she quickly jack back to present.

“Hey beautiful, what are you doing over a bridge all by yourself; You need a ride?”

Sandra quickly wipes her tears with her hand.

“Are you ok?”

“Yes, am fine, I was just looking at the water is..is…is so beautiful out here” she manage to say.

“Ok, do you need a ride, I can drop you off, come inside”

“No am fine, am almost home and I don’t want to bother you”

“You are not bothering me and am going your way, just come in let me drop you off”

Click link below to Read complete story.

https://story.lightreader.com/226781743154266112/1/1779529

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Addiction: 3 Simple Signs That Shows You Are Hooked / . / How Can I Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.