Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State (1732 Views)

Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra / Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) / Snake Bites Man's Manhood In NSCDC Toilet, Snake Charmer Captures 9 Pythons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Gjrich(m): 3:01am On May 06, 2022
Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood
In Imo State

Gunmen kill 4 in fresh Ebonyi community attack.

Gunmen have, again, killed and chopped off the penis of an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), Ukam Efut, on Tuesday evening, at a security checkpoint at Agwa, in the Oguta Local Government Area of Imo State.

A source from the community told Daily Sun that the cop was shot dead by the gunmen before severing his man

“Mr Ukam was shot dead and his penis cut off by the gunmen who ran away with it. One of the other two officers at the checkpoint sustained wounds on his face

“The place where the incident happened is called Okpo-Efi Junction, at Agwa, in Ejemekwuru road. It’s really unfortunate that they made away with the man’s private part. The community is quiet now.”

Also, the chairman of the community, Ekene Onyejiekwe, who confirmed the incident told Daily Sun that the remains of the slain cop had been deposited at a morgue in Owerri.

When contacted, the State police image maker, Michael Abattam, confirmed the incident, but added that two of the gunmen were also killed by the police during a gun duel.

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by connection77: 3:02am On May 06, 2022
Why?
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Mooh247: 3:20am On May 06, 2022
cool

Unknown gun canibalistic Ritualists

Na dead people blockus and kpekus dem dey chop about .... Demonic enemies of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by rayvelez(m): 3:32am On May 06, 2022
Some mumu here will soon blame it on DSS or fulanis.
Too bad.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Tolupe: 3:51am On May 06, 2022
What is happening in this country
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by everythinggirly(f): 5:01am On May 06, 2022
It's also good that they killed them back, what sort of rubbish!
Insecurity is the order of the day.
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Stallionhorse: 5:05am On May 06, 2022
All this bloodshed for nothing..
We should just fight war so we know the bloodshed is for something
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Danibonk(m): 5:13am On May 06, 2022
These people don turn canibal over night since their refuse to eat cow meat and it seems blockos is the sweetest to them ooo

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by blackpanda: 5:18am On May 06, 2022
IPOB ESN una weldone

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Hardfacts234(m): 5:47am On May 06, 2022
I have no single sympathy for them, The police and the military created the monsters tormenting them today in the East.

Back forward to 2015, when the military were using protesting ipob members with flags for targeting practice.

Even people in this forum then were cheering the military, now table don turn. Animal don catch hunter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Nobody: 6:27am On May 06, 2022
Comment , downloading...
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by GreenArrow1(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2022
Hardfacts234:
I have no single sympathy for them, The police and the military created the monsters tormenting them today in the East.

Back forward to 2015, when the military were using protesting ipob members with flags for targeting practice.

Even people in this forum then were cheering the military, now table don turn. Animal don catch hunter.

No worry. The real target practice is coming after 2023 elections. E go loud!!!
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by History555: 6:38am On May 06, 2022
Gjrich:

Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood
In Imo State

Gunmen kill 4 in fresh Ebonyi community attack.

Gunmen have, again, killed and chopped off the penis of an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), Ukam Efut, on Tuesday evening, at a security checkpoint at Agwa, in the Oguta Local Government Area of Imo State.

A source from the community told Daily Sun that the cop was shot dead by the gunmen before severing his man

“Mr Ukam was shot dead and his penis cut off by the gunmen who ran away with it. One of the other two officers at the checkpoint sustained wounds on his face

“The place where the incident happened is called Okpo-Efi Junction, at Agwa, in Ejemekwuru road. It’s really unfortunate that they made away with the man’s private part. The community is quiet now.”

Also, the chairman of the community, Ekene Onyejiekwe, who confirmed the incident told Daily Sun that the remains of the slain cop had been deposited at a morgue in Owerri.

When contacted, the State police image maker, Michael Abattam, confirmed the incident, but added that two of the gunmen were also killed by the police during a gun duel.

U killed two of the gunmen, injured others yet the gunmen still had time to pull down the trouser and cut the penis of dpo. U did not kill them while they were pulling down his trousers. Na wa for some stories

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Skillsnigeria: 6:43am On May 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by uBuNiT: 6:45am On May 06, 2022
Ask an original yoruba man to translate this.

Eniyan kole go, ko mon le se
"mon nan mi mon".

That is what Eastern youths are saying now.

Maka ndi beanyi na amaro ihe asusu ndi ofe a putara, unu rapu maka onwero uru obara anyi. Udo di udo di
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Johnny147147: 6:47am On May 06, 2022
They even wouldn't let his manhood live on...

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Foolishbuhari: 6:49am On May 06, 2022
Hardfacts234:

Whenever I want to say anything as regards this issue, I remember this you just said up here. I remember I was at the Onitsha head bridge, the day the MNK protest was first done. I was in transit to Enugu from Delta.

I remember soldiers and policemen shooting at anything and everything moving that night. I remember running in between those huge gutters along the road at Upper Iweka to avoid being shot. I remember seeing trucks after trucks, carrying the dead, captured and injured; the captured, most of whom public commenters say never returned.

Why all this? They dared to protest unarmed! To make matters worse, the Python went to dance and igbo youths were felled, humiliated and dealt with! Many People on this forum I remember, rejoiced and partied like it was Friday. "Kill them all" they said. They forgot injustice, soon comes back to bite.

Having said that, I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT THE actions of these gunmen but the truth must be told. You don't slap a person and dictate to him how he should react. I hope someone comes to help mediate in these things and bring peace back to this country. Buhari surely isn't interested in that.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Gadafii: 7:04am On May 06, 2022
In the eyes of ipob sympathisers, this is Fulani or DSS

Mumu people
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by QueenAgbo(f): 7:11am On May 06, 2022
Hmmm,na when some people go get sense self?
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by ruggedtimi(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
rayvelez:
Too bad.
they will ask for evidence say to show say na Ipob and ESN
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Newton2024: 8:03am On May 06, 2022
History555:

U killed two of the gunmen, injured others yet the gunmen still had time to pull down the trouser and cut the penis of dpo. U did not kill them while they were pulling down his trousers. Na wa for some stories
Beleive Nigeria police at your own peril. What they used to use to end their false press releases was that the gunmen escaped with varying degrees of injuries but now it seems that they want to change that statement to something less convincing and more confusing?
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Oplomo: 8:04am On May 06, 2022
rayvelez:
Too bad.

Who else did it?
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Tranquillity360: 8:11am On May 06, 2022
Zoo government doing everything to make us hate ipob.

They have employed Yoruba skull miners.

God Bless Ipob the most Peaceful freedom fighters in the world.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Authoreety: 9:02am On May 06, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Whenever I want to say anything as regards this issue, I remember this you just said up here. I remember I was at the Onitsha head bridge, the day the MNK protest was first done. I was in transit to Enugu from Delta.

I remember soldiers and policemen shooting at anything and everything moving that night. I remember running in between those huge gutters along the road at Upper Iweka to avoid being shot. I remember seeing trucks after trucks, carrying the dead, captured and injured; the captured, most of whom public commenters say never returned.

Why all this? They dared to protest unarmed! To make matters worse, the Python went to dance and igbo youths were felled, humiliated and dealt with! Many People on this forum I remember, rejoiced and partied like it was Friday. "Kill them all" they said. They forgot injustice, soon comes back to bite.

Having said that, I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT THE actions of these gunmen but the truth must be told. You don't slap a person and dictate to him how he should react. I hope someone comes to help mediate in these things and bring peace back to this country. Buhari surely isn't interested in that.

Youv said it all
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by Indispensable85(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2022
Igbos now feed on blockus and kpekus. What a shame!
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by TheWolfen(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2022
We sure haven't heard the last of these KNOWN murderous and bloodthirsty criminals parading themselves in black and red using people as shield to carry out various gruesome and barbaric acts in the east while the people clap and cheer them on.
Re: Gunmen Murder, Chop Off Police Officer’s Manhood In Imo State by rayvelez(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
they will ask for evidence say to show say na Ipob and ESN
Let just advise them to put on security outfit or having any incriminating on their phone and let’s see if deh will live to tell the story.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Commissioner On The Entourage Of Tinubu To His Native State Of Katsina / FACT CHECK: Was Tinubu Certificate Reconfirmed?? / Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.