Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead (1738 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency / Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ScamHunter: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
I have come to respect Ndigbo to the extent that if Nigerians know what's good for them, they would never oppose what Igbo collectively propose and never propose what Ndigbo collectively oppose.

Igbo were the only tribe outside SS that stood against Buhari election both in 2015 and 2019. In fact, I have the inkling that debar the fact that Jonathan is a south south man, many from the region (apart from Igbo of SS) would have backed Buhari too.

The Igbo insight is so amazing that I'm amused when a particular tribe accuse Igbo of being emotional. Emotions don't produce probable reproducible outcomes based on set rules. In fact, those accusing Igbo of being emotional are the ones whose judgements are based on emotions.

Why for instance has Buhari's government been a failure at all fronts if not that the majority that supported him did so, not from objective analysis but based on emotions? Isn't it NOW obvious that the Igbo are the most objective of the tribes that constitute Nigeria?
They say Buhari wasn't fit, others said Sai baba. Today, the result is there for all to see.

Again today, Igbo say Peter Obi the way they said Atiku in 2019 and Jonathan in 2015 and Yaradua in 2008 and Obasanjo in 1999. Some are saying Tinubu. Who is actually emotional? Can any sane objective person support Tinubu to be president debar primordial sentimental emotion? Can any?

What I'm saying is that whatever Igbo stands for as one man should be undebatable and uncontestable to Nigerians, even if it is a separate country from the rest. However you look at it, down the line, the other tribes opposing it would realize that Igbo sees ahead. Perhaps decades ahead.

Today's insecurity and ethnic cleansing would never have happened if Nigerians listen to the natural Igbo sound reasoning. Does this sound like a superiority complex? Maybe. At the end of it all, you all would look back and say "Igbo said it would be so".

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Joey4321: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stop stressing yourself about the country. If they want to elect Tinubu, they should go ahead abeg

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by NyamiriFlathead: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
BAT23 is a done deal

5 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
If not for Tinubu, many igbos will not find Lagos a comfort zone to live in.

Sorry if this pisses you off.

I hate the fact that uncountable igbos live in Lagos comfortably and still shaming the brain behind the comfort zone they live in.

Tinubu is far better than Buhari, and moreover the incoming president (I don’t know if it’s going to be Obi, Atiku or Tinubu) is going to be working with his brain, and not going to be carrying “tools” to fix Nigeria. So we should all forget the fact that one candidate isn’t physically fit. Let’s just give the best candidate a chance. And to pick the best candidate, we should look at what he/she have done in the past. Tinubu beats every other Presidential aspirants in terms of past achievements.

Tinubu is a good calculator. Even Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Can you imagine ? Enjoying what the likes of Tinubu have laid down .

BAT 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Babaken(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
On the issue of 2019 election igbo's didn't vote atiku because of Peter Obi or because Atiku is too good but is the only option left.
Is better to choose arm rubber who will only still and free your life.

Than a murderer who will kill you without feeling remorse about it. That was the case of 2019.

12 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ScamHunter: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
callme9mm:

Tinubu is far better than Buhari, and moreover the incoming president (I don’t know if it’s going to be Obi, Atiku or Tinubu) is going to be working with his brain, and not going to be carrying “tools” to fix Nigeria.

Tinubu is a good calculator. Even Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Can you imagine ? Enjoying what the likes of Tinubu have laid down .

You're a direct representative of what I outlined there. Think, my friend. I know Africans find objective strategic thinking laborious. In fact, in all of Nigeria, the only two tribes that have proven capable of strategic thinking are the Fulani and the Igbo. The reason the Fulani dominate you all and the reason the Igbo are the only tribe capable of stopping the Fulani domination on its track. Would you hire Tinubu, a sick, old, crooked man to run Nigeria if Nigeria were your personal business? All the other nonsense you stated there such as Tinubu building Lagos is just that - nonsense.

22 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
ScamHunter:

You're a direct representative of what I outlines there. Think, my friend. I know Africans find objective strategic thinking laborious. In fact, in all of Nigeria, the only two tribes that have proven capable of strategic thinking are the Fulani and the Igbo. The reason the Fulani dominate you all and the reason the Igbo are the only tribe capable of stopping the Fulani domination on its track. Would you hire Tinubu, a sick, old, crooked man to run Nigeria if Nigeria were your personal business? All the other nonsense you stated there such as Tinubu building Lagos is just that - nonsense.

I know you are somewhere in Lagos hiding and enjoying what you can’t enjoy in your village.

5 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by BloomingDale(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Joey4321:
Stop stressing yourself about the country. If they want to elect Tinubu, they should go ahead abeg

Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Why not Anambra?

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Obidient4life2: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
callme9mm:

I hate the fact that uncountable igbos live in Lagos comfortably and still shaming the brain behind the comfort zone they live in.

Tinubu is far better than Buhari, and moreover the incoming president (I don’t know if it’s going to be Obi, Atiku or Tinubu) is going to be working with his brain, and not going to be carrying “tools” to fix Nigeria. So we should all forget the fact that one candidate isn’t physically fit. Let’s just give the best candidate a chance. And to pick the best candidate, we should look at what he/she have done in the past. Tinubu beats every other Presidential aspirants in terms of past achievements.

BAT 2023.

Before Tinubu was born Igbos have been in Lagos and every part of the world for that matter.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Joey4321: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Why not Anambra?
the fact that you don't know lagos (the one time capital of the federal Republic) was and has always been a mega city long before tinubu.

Is the same reason you made a dumb comment like the one above.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
May God keep this writer alive to see and enjoy the rebirth of a new Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Tinububalls: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Op, don't stress yourself anything Nigeria wants shall be given unto them come 2023.
If they want Tinubu,Tinubu will they get.
But after 2023 elections begging should be banned in Nairaland/Nigeria.
You can't be foolish and you want things meant for sane folks.

6 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Kurutinto(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
callme9mm:

BAT 2023.

E be like say na 1999 them born you. Idiot that does not know Lagos of pre-tinubu is well organized and better than Tinubu left it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
For the truth shall set us free

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ajekpaks(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
true
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ScamHunter: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
sanusideunifier:
May God keep this writer alive to see and enjoy the rebirth of a new Nigeria.

Amen...I really pray this country starts making sense.

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by JAMO84: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
But Igbo did not see ahead Mpurumirin Terrorists that are cutting off people's heads in the South East

Igbo did not see ahead Ipob Terrorists that are making them to sit at home every Monday

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
If I remember correctly, Orji Kalu, Ngige and co were part of the Buhari crew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ScamHunter: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
If I remember correctly, Orji Kalu, Ngige and co were part of the Buhari crew

If you read correctly, the phrase is "what Igbo collectively"
Those are the exceptions, not the rule, not the run-of-the-mill Igbo, but the classic selfish Nigerian politicians. That reminds me. Why do Yoruba always go for the worst? From Buhari to Tinubu. Really?

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by ScamHunter: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
JAMO84:
But Igbo did not see ahead Mpurumirin Terrorists that are cutting off people's heads in the South East

Igbo did not see ahead Ipob Terrorists that are making them to sit at home every Monday
Just admit that Igbo see ahead, then take their advice and vote the right candidate to make Nigeria functional

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Dangrace01: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peter obi is beyond igbos right now. Peter Obi is save Nigeria project.

So its

Peter Obi for president

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Landlord97: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
IGBOS are naturally blessed by God with wisdom of discernment. And they often apply it.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by mrvitalis(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
callme9mm:

BAT 2023.
Lol Igbos have been in Lagos before 1999 ..
This people self

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol Igbos have been in Lagos before 1999 ..
This people self

The number of igbos coming to Lagos keeps increasing. Don’t you get it ?
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by mrvitalis(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
callme9mm:

The number of igbos coming to Lagos keeps increasing. Don’t you get it ?
Do u have any data to show that ? There are far more Igbos in Kano than Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

The thing is why can’t igbos stay in their land and be unified for once ?

The unity you guys don’t have made you guys snitch on Kanu before his arrest in Kenya.

Unity is a really strong thing.
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by mrvitalis(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
callme9mm:

The unity you guys don’t have made you guys snitch on Kanu before his arrest in Kenya.

No successful nation have only made money from their land but u can't understand sha I get

8 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Nigerianization(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
callme9mm:

BAT 2023.

Tinubu was a child when Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu was running the business space in Lagos so much that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BORROWED HIS LIMOUSINE to chauffeur the queen of England in 1957.

Tinubu was nowhere near the seat of government when the likes of Cletus Ibeto, Orji Kalu and Cosmas Maduka started running the Lagos ports with their loads of containers in the 80s and early 90s.

For your information, Peter Obi's official residence in Lagos - that make you fools claim that he lives in Lagos - was built before 1999. Tinubu was not a governor then.

Make una dey lie with caution

9 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by Nigerianization(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
callme9mm:

Shouldn't you all be grateful to the IGBOS for snitching on Nnamdi Kanu?? He was more dangerous than all the bandits and boko Haram terrorists put together. That was why more soldiers were deployed to the south east, abandoning Abuja and the Kaduna-Abuja highway.
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by T9ksy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Am sure, the igbos in kano developed the town, too. Therefore, kano is a No man's Land.
Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by mrvitalis(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
T9ksy:

Am sure, the igbos in kano developed the town, too. Therefore, kano is a No man's Land.
Igbos are everywhere ...there is no town in Nigeria without a substantial Igbo presence contributing

Sabon gari area of Kano was largely developed by Igbos no body can argue that

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To Ndigbo For Always Seeing Ahead by T9ksy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbos are everywhere ...there is no town in Nigeria without a substantial Igbo presence contributing

Sabon gari area of Kano was largely developed by Igbos no body can argue that

Of course, na! Igbos developed everywhere they find themselves except their homeland.

They will also develop their alleged enemy's land.
Am even surprised (by own admission) that igbos ONLY developed the sabon gari area of kano and not the entire town.

This is the same Kano where the fulanis set upon the "developers" in 1953, slaughtering them with gusto.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Own The Isi Agu Igbo Wear / BREAKING: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate / Why Are Oppositions Destroying Peter Obi's Billboards And Offices? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.