Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

"APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" (14914 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Brushstrokes20: 8:26am On May 06, 2022
Satanic congregation of self serving thieves!

1 Like

Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Ixodes(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Everyone of them is simply buying into the next government should APC return elected.
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by maasoap(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2022
Why would a politician spend so much money on a political party that some believe is dead?

That's the IPOB and PDP belief. But I think they know better now

1 Like

Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by President2001(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2022
At least they have something to sustain party after loosing election
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by maasoap(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2022
As previously indicated, the APC has become Africa's largest investment. What does the party aim to do with this sum of money? Political parties and their finances are similar to Monkey and Banana in that you can never account for them.

Nothing! It will be embezzled among the party executive members and national working committee
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Whizkay(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2022
This math is not mathing.
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Adituno: 8:35am On May 06, 2022
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by maasoap(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2022
Do the PDP and other parties have a chance in the general elections with a budget of over N100 billion?

Trust me, that money will never be available to prosecute the elections. It will be shared among the party officials, end of story.
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2022
100 billion is not possible.
Do your math again.
Maybe you meant to say 10 billion.
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by eldoradoxx: 8:37am On May 06, 2022
We thought that PDP was corrupt, now we know that PDP is a learner compared to APC. Ministers whose total legitimate earning in government in the last 7 years is not more than 30 million are now coughing out 100 million like nothing. They have refused to resign to pursue their political career as was the case in the past during PDP government. EFCC has been so castrated and rendered impotent under Malami's little boy who dare not utter one word against any APC member in government. President Buhari who openly had to raise 20 million from supporters after complaining that he could not personally afford the form in 2015 is superintending a party that sells Presidential form for 100 million 7 years later. A clear demonstration of the fact that naira has completely lost its value since APC took over. Blind and foolish Nigerian masses are dusting their voters card to vote APC for another 8 years of disaster. Only God will save this country. I
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by fleps(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2022
I agree with this man
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Nobody: 8:38am On May 06, 2022
It’s disgraceful that EFCC will do absolutely nothing and turn a blind eye while public officials can afford 100m to pick a form. But let them see a young boy with Lexus or Benz they range like hungry lions ready to devour. Who do us this thing Abeg!

1 Like

Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by maasoap(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2022
As an online marketer who sells products to business owners and others, my bills for each politician who falls under my jurisdiction would be hiked to power 3. Yes, I stated that, and in exchange, I would provide my finest services.

It is unfortunate that Nigerians never perceive the opportunities in every situation.

What do I have to sell to these people? Chai!
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by gbengene1234(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2022
The writer had his points... make hay while the sun shines. iDesign | iPrint | iBrand | iEditDoc.
A trial will surely convince you.. Edakun
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by maasoap(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2022
Memphitz357:
It's only fools that will support APC after still seeing the event of things that has happened in the country since they assumed power since 2015.

And fools-not like you will support which party? Lol
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Evii: 8:45am On May 06, 2022
Nigeria my kwantry

1 Like

Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Indispensable85(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2022
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by FireRain: 8:56am On May 06, 2022
2023 is going to be interesting year smiley cheesy
APC has become a circus cheesy
Clowns just popping up to "declare". grin
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Cleanworld(f): 8:58am On May 06, 2022
With this huge amount of money,no Nigeria party or leader could atleast tackle the issue of electricity undecided undecided
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by asobo1: 8:59am On May 06, 2022
Mr poster go get your statistics right. How did you come about 200 aspirants buying APC senatorial ticket in a state? That was were I stopped reading your write-up
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by everythinggirly(f): 9:00am On May 06, 2022
Nigerians don suffer, they're using us to catch Cruise.
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Ahmeduana(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2022
That is if you believe that those moneys comes from there pockets, this is my take on the sales of the FORMS the moneys being use to purchase those forms are looted moneys from Nigeria accounts either moneys from crude oil �️sales or moneys �stole from taxes, is the money they now gave those political machinery to go and injects into APC under the disguise of buying presidential form.

1 Like

Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by mywells: 9:19am On May 06, 2022
The president him self is the Minister of petroleum now tell me who ever emerging the president come 2023 it's automatically minister of petroleum ,why would a form not worth that price, there's no president after bihari would have a minister of petroleum till they kingdom come.
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Soltix(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2022
And you wonder why ASUU is still striking?
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by neurone1(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2022
APC is just using nomination form to raise fund for election,many of those politicians who purchased the form knew the stand no chance of winning but they bought the form as their own contribution to the party. They know that if they just woke up and donate such amount to the party ,the public would raise an outcry against them, so they do it on the pretext of nomination form. Later they would step down, while the party will note their contribution and possibly mark them down for appointment or any other benefits if the party eventually win. my opinion though
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by ackifemmy(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Temptee101(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2022
The ease at which these criminals doll out 100m should give you a clue of how much they have stolen over the years and have stock piled in their numerous bank accounts.

Nigeria has bled to death.

This country is so done with

1 Like

Re: "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" by Memphitz357: 9:58am On May 06, 2022
maasoap:

And fools-not like you will support which party? Lol
Support and vote for Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) / Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi / INEC Uncovers New Methods Of Vote-buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.