Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. (299 Views)

With 5m Naira, Which Business Can I Start In Ibadan? / What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5m Naira / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Tbeniza(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Good day y’all, please in 2022 which profitable business can one start up with 5 million Naira?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by iCauseTrouble: 8:37am On May 06, 2022
I am coming
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by shilenji(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2022
Car wash
POS
Boutique
Rags supply etc
Barbing saloon
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2022
Invest in metaverse
No risk of loss, DM for more info
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Nobody: 9:25am On May 06, 2022
Sachet water & bottle water biz. Water biz is bliss
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by SHINJA: 9:33am On May 06, 2022
If u no b guy man ,enter foodstuff business...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Tbeniza(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2022
SHINJA:
If u no b guy man ,enter foodstuff business...
honestly na here I Dey reason. And I be guy. But I can get someone to manage it. Problem now is how to I start. I have zero experience. And how much can I be making in a month steady.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Tbeniza(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2022
WhrightJr:
Invest in metaverse
No risk of loss, DM for more info

Lol. Check my profile. I am a crypto/forex trader and investor. I have a few metaverse coins I am holding for the long term. I also believe in the future of metaverse. But before that time comes I need physical business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by SHINJA: 9:46am On May 06, 2022
Tbeniza:
honestly na here I Dey reason. And I be guy. But I can get someone to manage it. Problem now is how to I start. I have zero experience. And how much can I be making in a month steady.

Manage Ur business Ur self for now..dem go chop u ,if u put person in...

U go make am for the business.. which experience u need to dey sell rice or beans for bag and mudu again?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Tbeniza(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2022
SHINJA:

Manage Ur business Ur self for now..dem go chop u ,if u put person in...

U go make am for the business.. which experience u need to dey sell rice or beans for bag and mudu again?

the foodstuff business I am thinking of going into is more like a bar and grill business. It would also have a beer parlour and maybe a sharwama spot and spaghetti spot. Plus different type grills from catfish to turkey. That’s the idea I have. Can 5m be enough and mind you I don’t have a space yet. So I’ll be renting one from the 5m.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Nobody: 9:59am On May 06, 2022
Tbeniza:

Lol. Check my profile. I am a crypto/forex trader and investor. I have a few metaverse coins I am holding for the long term. I also believe in the future of metaverse. But before that time comes I need physical business.
No physical business is secure due to the insecure state of our country
Its either u start a business that involves daily human needs or buy virtual lands on metaverse or buy as much Usdt while you can
E get why
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Sambai65(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2022
Where is my pen

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Tbeniza(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2022
WhrightJr:

No physical business is secure due to the insecure state of our country
Its either u start a business that involves daily human needs or buy virtual lands on metaverse or buy as much Usdt while you can
E get why
Daily human needs like food. That’s where I am looking into. A bar and grill restaurant. Also no business is secure. Both online and offline. I make some money online. So I want to make some offline also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5m Naira. by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 06, 2022
Tbeniza:

Daily human needs like food. That’s where I am looking into. A bar and grill restaurant. Also no business is secure. Both online and offline. I make some money online. So I want to make some offline also
Well it's a very nice idea u have there
Though it solely depends on the location for it to be a success
How about buy fb meta shares now

(1) (Reply)

Why Is ACCESS Bank Refusing 2009 Notes / Get A Fully Functional And Automated Data And VTU Website For Just 30K In 72hrs / Top 10 Logistics Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.