Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri (35160 Views)

New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by blazesam(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2022
This bastardd is a noise maker... Just looking for name..

Who are they withdrawing for? You think they are like your boss goodluck, that will win elections but still in fear and doubt dash it to Buhari?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by jamace(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2022
Give me Peter Obi for PDP

Give me Osibanjo for APC

Overall, Peter Obi is my preferred choice.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Everything pointing at the Asiwaju of Nigeria, the best gov general of South East. cheesy

See as you dey happy, you don like Reno today. If Nnamdi kanu drops his own calculations supporting your bat, you will hail him too. Lol.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by plaindealer: 11:08am On May 06, 2022
This is so funny and possibly true.. grin

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by 07kjb: 11:08am On May 06, 2022
eloquentclient:
Reno is just desperately leveraging on his large media following to shape opinion of voters. He is a paid supporter of Atiku and his goal is to bring the 2023 election to a point where Atiku and Tinubu will be the two contestants. He kind of believes that out of those 2 thieves more Nigerians will support Atiku.

While many are writing to call attention to a better candidate to deliver Nigeria from the brinks of collapse Reno writes what he calls facts to convince people that Igbo presidency is not feasible. The trajectory of his submissions is to leave Nigeria with the option of the two highest bidders: Atiku & Tinubu

You are wise bro...that Reno is a stupid idiot
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by drlateef: 11:08am On May 06, 2022
Bendeco02:
This man just talks like under 10 years old child.... Very childish mumu man.

Always talking too much, yet saying rubbish.

This is the best wailing I have heard today. Lol
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by drlateef: 11:09am On May 06, 2022
Bendeco02:

Sworn in as iragbaji town union president you mean?

Tinubu can't rule Nigeria even in his next world.

Another good wailer spotted!!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by DSS1335: 11:21am On May 06, 2022
eloquentclient:
Reno is just desperately leveraging on his large media following to shape opinion of voters. He is a paid supporter of Atiku and his goal is to bring the 2023 election to a point where Atiku and Tinubu will be the two contestants. He kind of believes that out of those 2 thieves more Nigerians will support Atiku.

While many are writing to call attention to a better candidate to deliver Nigeria from the brinks of collapse Reno writes what he calls facts to convince people that Igbo presidency is not feasible. The trajectory of his submissions is to leave Nigeria with the option of the two highest bidders: Atiku & Tinubu

You are a very wise man
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by LordIsaac(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

Kiki lives in a mansion of 800million in Abuja. Where does she work? Mtcheeew.....
Mohammed the son of Buhari lives like king of Saudi Arabia. Where does he work? He even crashed a power bike of 80million the other time. Even malami kids drive cars of multi millions around Abuja.

We need someone who can fix the economy and improve security more now than a supposed saint that can't do jack. We thought jonathan was corrupt and brought in a saint Buhari. But now people can see that buhari is not a saint after all.
Pandora is equally clear for everyone to intereogate. The impoverished people where they have once governed are also a testimony. I will not submit my thumb to endorsing a known thief.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by engrkaz(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2022
Buhari is backing Akinwunmi Ambode…Save this post.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by InformationTV: 11:22am On May 06, 2022
As Nigerian Youths, we should be wise enough to realize that these people cannot do us any greater good than they have done before.

We need to work on our personal careers in order to excel in whatever we do.

Don't be deceived by all of these Political News. We need not argue with ourselves like many people are doing on here.

As reasonable youths, it is hightime we began participating actively in politics.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by LongBig(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2022
You meant they purchase 100m form to withdraw? Well I don’t see that coming, finger cross.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by Indispensable85(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2022
LordIsaac:

Pandora is equally clear for everyone to intereogate. The impoverished people where they have once governed are also a testimony. I will not submit my thumb to endorsing a known thief.

It's your right to vote anyone but you can't call anyone thief because you hate them. No court has convicted anyone on that list. Anybody can call you a thief too if they don't like you but that doesn't make you one.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2022
Omokri should focus on his party or is he planning on joining the APC?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Some of the aspirants are in for the money and not really for the journey to Presidency.

Stepping down or pulling out won't come for free but on negotiations.
Even a political neophyte knows that 80% of those that bought forms will withdraw from the primary. They are just jesters and jobbers, that will use the opportunity to negotiate their political future during the primaries
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by IDIOTmoderators: 11:35am On May 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Some of the aspirants are in for the money and not really for the journey to Presidency.

Stepping down or pulling out won't come for free but on negotiations.
Very good point. cool
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by DimIsaac10(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2022
I don't blame you but social media. if not. some persons for not even relevant at all.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by koning: 11:37am On May 06, 2022
BabaIbo:

I think it may be Emefiele of CBN.

Why not Ken Nnamani?. Could be him. He knows something we don't know.

In any case, there are some clandestine moves going on.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by Taiggarr: 11:46am On May 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-osinbajo-umahi-bello-will-withdraw-omokri-gives-reason/

Reno Omokirikiri should SHUT HIS WEAK ANALYSIS!

He couldn't use that same analysis to bring his Oga back in 2015 and even his new Master, Atiku,back in 2019..
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by Duru009(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2022
Tinubu will certainly win APC primaries, whether thy like it or not.......

The only issue here is " Will Nigeria vote TINUBU knowing fully well he was part of the Mess created by this dullard govt......"
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by diplomat058(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
It will be cowardice, if these very healthy men step down for an old Iragbiji sickler.

You are an insensitive fool for abusing sickle cell patients cos of Tinubu. Couldn't you make your nonsense point in another way?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by ZooOga: 11:54am On May 06, 2022
Bleep Reno and his big mouth. The he-goat cheated on his wife and abandoned his family. His words carry no integrity nor weight.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by foreshore(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2022
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-osinbajo-umahi-bello-will-withdraw-omokri-gives-reason/

Osinbajo is the next president. He will not withdraw for anyone.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by Afonjamuslim24(f): 12:07pm On May 06, 2022
diplomat058:

You are an insensitive fool for abusing sickle cell patients cos of Tinubu. Couldn't you make your nonsense point in another way?
If you are a sickler my apologies but if you're an Afonja slave from the sad west, you can go to hell.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by LordIsaac(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

It's your right to vote anyone but you can't call anyone thief because you hate them. No court has convicted anyone on that list. Anybody can call you a thief too if they don't like you but that doesn't make you one.
This is not a function of like or hate. I cannot just hate people. Plus it is not everyone who have plundered our collective wealth that has been prosecuted or convicted by the courts. However, going by how they have stolen and pillaged our resources with reckless abandon, it is our moral responsibility to call them by their real names...THIEVES! And, it will be unforgivable to actively participate in recommending them for further crime.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by ufotunang: 12:12pm On May 06, 2022
I know that is why many of them are buying the nomination form of 100 million naira...so when they tell them to withdraw they will settle them with 200 million naira ..so it's a bussiness they are doing there

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri by joelag: 12:14pm On May 06, 2022
lomprico:

See as you dey happy, you don like Reno today. If Nnamdi kanu drops his own calculations supporting your bat, you will hail him too. Lol.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Our Valentine March4buhari Yesterday / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.