Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant (25756 Views)

Shehu Sani Says PDP, Labour Party Will Be Dead If APC Gets Minority Leader / APC Gets 26 Members In Imo State House Of Assembly / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by micko93: 11:10am On May 06, 2022
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by 9gerian: 11:14am On May 06, 2022
Smart woman if true. Thought it was 50% discount for women.

Opolopoopolonio:

She paid only N30million for forms... smiley
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Miracle2022: 11:15am On May 06, 2022
Malory:
This one is just catching cruise. Imagine a vagina person as my president? God forbids. She will be running her mouth and insulting everyone at any given opportunity. *Spits*
childish
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by ackifemmy(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Miracle2022: 11:17am On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

That means she hasn't gotten the complete forms.
female forms is subsidise.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Golan007: 11:18am On May 06, 2022
Ipob would just be eying this one.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Opolopoopolonio: 11:22am On May 06, 2022
9gerian:
Smart woman if true. Thought it was 50% discount for women.

The nomination form is free for women and 50% for the youths.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by shegzbillionz(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2022
Another millions of naira wasted cry
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Bmaster(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2022
davido should purchase form of expression of interest for a president.

I think it would boost the morale of youths,but what do know shaw.

Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by IME1: 11:26am On May 06, 2022
Its not about gender, religion or tribe

Or is it...

May God deliver Nigeria from chaos, anarchy and doom, amen
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by kellyace(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2022
This one just wants to waste her money. Sadly, that's not how politics work in Nigeria. You have to be popular within the party and have politicians who support you in order to have any hope of winning the ticket. Another roadblock for a woman looking to become president is that majority of the core North will never support a woman, they have an entirely different worldview from Southerners - one of the reasons we shouldn't be in the same country.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Bmaster(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

[s]The nomination form is free for women and 50% for the youths.[/s]
if so oo every woman will show interest
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Killermamba: 11:27am On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I refuse to be ruled by a woman, I am sorry.

The universe have placed man above woman so we won't lower the standard ..

Aunty, go for Senate or Reps but if you want to be president, be president of your husband's kitchen and bedroom

You won't be president of Nigeria, don't even think about it.

U be mumu
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by eeetuk(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2022
"Ms. Uju Ohanenye: "I won’t copy the Westerners all through because they have their ways of constructing roads, which make the construction very expensive,’’ she said. She explained that locals would be engaged in road construction to get them involved and to enable them to earn incomes to reduce unemployment and keep the people busy and out of mischief."

Don't you love Ms Ohanenye already?

Ms. Ohanenye unlike her male counterpart, made her presence felt already by talking about how she would revise bad economic situation in Nigeria. Generally, political campaign is kicked of by talking about things people in the communities are concerned about, and she nailed it. Insecurity, unemployment, tribal relation, poor wages, the widening gap between rich and poor are some of the most pressing issues in Nigeria, going forward. But candidates for elected offices in Nigeria are not talking about these issues. Instead, they are talking about themselves. That is why Ms Ohanenye entry into 2023 presidential race is important because it would force other candidates in the race to talk about what matters most to the Nigerian people.

Ms.Ohanenye is highly qualified!

1 Like

Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Fmghewzy(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

As per na mud we go use? lipsrsealed

There are more sufficient and economical ways to construction roads .

For you info , asphalt is not the only to build roads
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Aunty, go for Senate or Reps but if you want to be president, be president of your husband's kitchen and bedroom

Which universe placed YOU above women? Who is the universe?

You sound like a child who recently celebrated a month without diapers.

Your level of reasoning is similar to foot corns.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Blakpot: 11:31am On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

So u dey receive network for that cave wey u dey?
Wonderful!
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Emperorx: 11:32am On May 06, 2022
Am happy for her. Please I want to ask a question pls I need a sincere answer .All this people buying form for 100m if they didnt succeed in winning will their money be refunded to them?
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Kinzo0917(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2022
[quote author=OtopDesign post=112572765]Women should b given the chance too... The one way men don dey rule self... Wetin we gain? [/
You are 100% spot on. Is time women be given the opportunity. If only the women folks can support their own. Men have failed woefully
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Kinzo0917(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2022
[quote author=OtopDesign post=112572765]Women should b given the chance too... The one way men don dey rule self... Wetin You are 100% spot on. Is time women be given the opportunity. If only the women folks can support their own. Men have failed woefully
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2022
Fmghewzy:

There are more sufficient and economical ways to construction roads .

For you info , asphalt is not the only to build roads

Kindly state the local and more economic ways
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by emmykk(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I m a man but former German chancellor was there for more that 20years are you better than Germans
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2022
ote author=Emperorx post=112573962]Am happy for her. Please I want to ask a question pls I need a sincere answer .All this people buying form for 100m if they didnt succeed in winning will their money be refunded to them?[/quote]
Not refundable
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2022
emmykk:

I m a man but former German chancellor was there for more that 20years are you better than Germans
I am Nigerian and we have culture
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Malory: 11:41am On May 06, 2022
Miracle2022:
childish
Shatap
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by ogastone(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2022
Billionaire's wife.
I like your tactical approach to be announced.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by ComeToJesus: 11:44am On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Typical male chauvinist
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by teejay29(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:
I hope those asking irrelevant questions about how Pst Bakare got #100 milla will provide us information as to how this lady got her #100mil
Just thinking.
for women their own form is not up to 100million naira .They have different price to that of men
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Chrisvotel: 11:46am On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

see this one sadna people like you dey contribute to the problem of Nigeria,I don't care if it's a man or woman or even a foreigner that's the president of Nigeria so far he or she has what it takes to make Nigeria better
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 11:50am On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

But your mother ruled over you till you get that your mumu sense bah?
Because she's not Afonja, bigot spotted.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 11:53am On May 06, 2022
She wants to waste her money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) / U.S. Laments Govt’s Inaction On Religious Extremism, Considers Special Envoy / Uju Kennedy Threatens To Jail UNICAL Student Over Sexual Harassment Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.