Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant (25759 Views)

Shehu Sani Says PDP, Labour Party Will Be Dead If APC Gets Minority Leader / APC Gets 26 Members In Imo State House Of Assembly / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by chaseblack(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2022
KazikageSama:
Where's everyone getting the 100m for the forms? EFCC and ICPC should really look into this.

Read in between the lines, she is to pay half
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Emperorx: 12:03pm On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

ote author=Emperorx post=112573962]Am happy for her. Please I want to ask a question pls I need a sincere answer .All this people buying form for 100m if they didnt succeed in winning will their money be refunded to them?
Not refundable
Are u kidding me?so all this fellows are just enriching APC
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I refuse to be ruled by a woman, I am sorry.

The universe have placed man above woman so we won't lower the standard ..

Aunty, go for Senate or Reps but if you want to be president, be president of your husband's kitchen and bedroom

You won't be president of Nigeria, don't even think about it.

FutureisFemale
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by zudozz: 12:06pm On May 06, 2022
Na so so fvck ploiticians go dey fvck this one! grin
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Freerhyme1(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:
I hope those asking irrelevant questions about how Pst Bakare got #100 milla will provide us information as to how this lady got her #100mil
Just thinking.
did you read the news at all?
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by ufotunang: 12:07pm On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:
I hope those asking irrelevant questions about how Pst Bakare got #100 milla will provide us information as to how this lady got her #100mil
Just thinking.
.....her sugar daddies bought the form for her
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Kingcalls: 12:09pm On May 06, 2022
Transcriber:
you are not smart sir

m pretty sure many "alpha males" rushed into Germany when Angela Merkel was chancellor undecided

U are still showing more signs of a weak man that u are
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Lionnation: 12:11pm On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

That means she hasn't gotten the complete forms.
boy you are not informed
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Fmghewzy(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Kindly state the local and more economic ways

Google is your friend, I am only telling that guy so he won't be quick to insult her,
Road construction varies based on soil type,budget and availability of raw materials.

And as technology keeps advancing, more innovative ideas keep coming for economical roads( although most government won't patronize this as there would be no avenue to steal money).

I know you are only asking just to troll and insulting me,so I won't bother typing and wasting my time.Just search on Google and stop being ignorant

Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Opolopoopolonio: 12:24pm On May 06, 2022
Bmaster:
if so oo every woman will show interest

This is not rumor or gist nah. It's stale news sef. angry

EOI form is NGN30million.

Nomination form is NGN70million.

Total is NGN100million

Nomination form is free for women and 50% discounted for the youths.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Okoroawusa: 12:32pm On May 06, 2022
Nne you are welcome onboard
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Pablozyx(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2022
this one just came to waste money, but how come this people that their salary is less than 1million naria, are having such money to my this forms.. the story no really clear.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by ogwumgbe: 12:45pm On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Aunty, go for Senate or Reps but if you want to be president, be president of your husband's kitchen and bedroom

And your zoo is better than Germany that's ruled by woman or even Australia and Canada controlled by Queen Elizabeth: idiot common get of here
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2022
Lionnation:
boy you are not informed

Pls inform me man.. Good afternoon sir!�
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2022
ufotunang:
.....her sugar daddies bought the form for her

Abeg no injure me
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 06, 2022
Freerhyme1:
did you read the news at all?

No, the headline is enough.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 06, 2022
teejay29:
for women their own form is not up to 100million naira .They have different price to that of men

Thanks.. What's the cost for women.
Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 06, 2022
Maverick777:

its 50% the cost for women
learn to read with understanding and not bias..

Oh I'm not being bias. Just asking a question that is of concern.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

The EOI form is free for women.

Are you following the news at all

No sir, but from responses I learned it is not free but at a subsidized rate. Maybe you should check your news again
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Women pay lower the amount for the form while men pay 100% amount of the form

You also benefit the price slash if you're below 50yrs of age I think

Thanks boss for the information. Only knew of youths
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

The EOI form is free for women.

Are you following the news at all

You're right! Thanks for the information. Good afternoon
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Opolopoopolonio: 1:12pm On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

No sir, but from responses I learned it is not free but at a subsidized rate. Maybe you should check your news again

Nomination form is NGN70million - free for women and 50% discounted for youths.

So the woman pays NGN30million only.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by gibsonwales(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2022
Na presidential appointment dis one deh find jaré. Last last Tinubu go give am Ameebo of woman affairs grin
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by elpochas: 1:26pm On May 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol .. Sarah Jubril of APC grin
her single vote in Pdp primaries then still remains a record.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by DAwest7: 1:29pm On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

same way Tilumbu will never be president grin
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by teejay29(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Thanks.. What's the cost for women.
Thanks for pointing it out.
i think it's 30million

1 Like

Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by DAwest7: 1:30pm On May 06, 2022
gibsonwales:
Na presidential appointment dis one deh find jaré. Last last Tinubu go give am Ameebo of woman affairs grin
you mean great grandpa Tilumbu grin grin grin
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Nomination form is NGN70million - free for women and 50% discounted for youths.

So the woman pays NGN30million only.
Thanks
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by logizorla: 1:34pm On May 06, 2022
APC are just amassing money to ensure they deliver the last man standing after primaries, simple. You think � this buying of form is Ordinary? They have plants, wait and see
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by wiseoneking: 1:35pm On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:
Just thinking.
She's my sister though. A business mogul woman and a top notch lawyer with diverse experiences all over the world but I am not in support of her choice of party. She's they for strong recognition and personal influence.
Re: Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant by Myexdisturbs: 1:40pm On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

That means she hasn't gotten the complete forms.
Don't be ignorant , the ticket was pegged at 30m for females and 100m for males. I hate dull uninformed people like u. Tueh

And na like this uninformed nature this comrade go de use yan dust elsewhere grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene / FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.