Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] (4291 Views)

How Possible Is It To Use Twitter Without Downloading VPN Now / How Possible Is This Phone 4gb Ram + 64gb Rom @ N7,999 / How Possible Is It To Have Two Active Data Bundles On One Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Aquilapriscilla: 10:16pm On May 08, 2022
vickertony:

Okay.

The package is phone case and tempered glass for redmi phone.

I don't think this stuff is heavy.

1500 for waybill.

The receipt is stamped with my name, address, phone number written on it plus the seller name and phone number.

Hmm
You can write to nipost via email or Twitter.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Omolade02(f): 1:17am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Xilsbridalhouse post=112591526] pls I need someone to kindly provide possible solution pls
this is my first time of posting on here and I don’t really know how it works here yet
But I have issues with AliExpress and I really hope I can get a solution on here �
Tried making payment on AliExpress since on Friday it’s showing errorCSC 7200009 saying have exceeded my spending limit, whereas I have only purchase something of 6767 in naira this month not even up to the $100 limit, so I felt it was my bank problem, I used a friend’s card that has not even been used to purchase anything online this month...it says the same thing...then I decided to use my sister’s phone using her own AliExpress account to place the order using her own card, making it the 3rd card with second account, it says error CSC 7200015 on her own card and account...and what I want to purchase is really important, then I decided to use her friend’s card on her own account thinking the cards I used earlier, maybe the problem is from the bank then tired paying for the items with her friends cards which, the payment was marked unpaid and the money left the account without the payment being successful, showing unpaid means it didn’t reflect on AliExpress and I called the bank they said the money hadn’t reflect in her account as well and this order I’m talking about is $37.20 not even up to $50 not to talk of the limit of the month $100...guys pls I’m confuse, if there is solution to how I can get the money back and what the issue of not being able to make payment is about with about 3 different accounts with different owners and 4 different cards ��
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Terrence99: 1:59am On May 09, 2022
vickertony:

I made a mistake choosing NIPOST...I didn't think it through.

So I should bear the loss of the goods?

If you're in my shoes, that what you will do?

Free the matter?

The most annoying part of everything is that I can't even track the stuff.

I only have picture of the receipt, tracking number on it isn't working.

I'm just there for a month and few days now.

So I should leave my money with the seller because I chose NIPOST?

I want to understand.

How are my I even sure the receipt he sent me is genuine?

Because the whole stuff doesn't make sense.

Even though NIPOST is bad....it shouldn't take this long.

Reason am bro.

You solely chose Nipost against the better advice of the seller. You solely bear the loss bro.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:44am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Omolade02 post=112652411][/quote]
Spending limit is $50 for Access, while others are $20.

Which bank were you trying to use ?
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Omolade02(f): 11:57pm On May 09, 2022
Hi everyone, this is my first time of posting on here and I don’t really know how it works here yet
But I have issues with AliExpress and I really hope I can get a solution on here �
Tried making payment on AliExpress since on Friday it’s showing errorCSC 7200009 saying have exceeded my spending limit, whereas I have only purchase something of 6767 in naira this month not even up to the $100 limit, so I felt it was my bank problem, I used a friend’s card that has not even been used to purchase anything online this month...it says the same thing...then I decided to use my sister’s phone using her own AliExpress account to place the order using her own card, making it the 3rd card with second account, it says error CSC 7200015 on her own card and account...and what I want to purchase is really important, then I decided to use her friend’s card on her own account thinking the cards I used earlier, maybe the problem is from the bank then tired paying for the items with her friends cards which, the payment was marked unpaid and the money left the account without the payment being successful, showing unpaid means it didn’t reflect on AliExpress and I called the bank they said the money hadn’t reflect in her account as well and this order I’m talking about is $37.20 not even up to $50 not to talk of the limit of the month $100...guys pls I’m confuse, if there is solution to how I can get the money back and what the issue of not being able to make payment is about with about 3 different accounts with different owners and 4 different cards ? ��
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Omolade02(f): 12:00am On May 10, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Thank you for responding
I used fcmb, uba, access and zenith
But the spending limit initially use to be $100
Cos that how I do buy from them
I about March this year I still purchase something around $100 using fcmb, uba, access and gtb and it went through
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Omolade02(f): 12:02am On May 10, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

And also what I wanted to buy while trying this cards including access is about $35 not even up to $50
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:36am On May 10, 2022
Omolade02:

Thank you for responding
I used fcmb, uba, access and zenith
But the spending limit initially use to be $100
Cos that how I do buy from them
I about March this year I still purchase something around $100 using fcmb, uba, access and gtb and it went through
Lol you were not informed then.

All bank limits are now $20.
Re: Nairalanders how possible Is this? [Updated] by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:37am On May 10, 2022
Omolade02:

And also what I wanted to buy while trying this cards including access is about $35 not even up to $50
Access is now $20 limit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opera Mobile Registration Key.plz Help. / How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah / Airtel 9gb 4 Days Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.