Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger (3493 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 12:32pm On May 06, 2022
Hi Nairalanders. I need your help.

We are married for 8 months now but I'm starting to suspect her, it all started with calls she's making, though the contact name shows female name but she will move to the other room to receive the call, and sometimes she will not even receive when I'm around, i never asked her why but one day the phone was closed to me then a number called with a female name on it, she picked the call and started laughing then cut the phone she acted like it's her friend that called. Then after few minutes she moved to the other room and call the number again, after that i started having doubts, when she left the phone i picked it and open it because i know the password, i copied the number and checked it with Truecaller but the name that appears on it was male's name. Pls I'm really confused. Is she really cheating on me? Or it's just an error, should i proceed with the investigation or i should just leave it and forget about it. Please Brothers and sisters help me. I'm dying inside. I've never cheated on her since when we are dating. Please help a brother. Please jokers should keep off. Thank you all.

Edit: I finally got all the proof i need, i confront her she cried hard and begged me to forgive her and keep it secret, i later called the guy he confirmed that she was his ex and they're still in contact before i caught them but he promised never to call her or talk to her in anyway. Now to forgive her na im be the real problem. I don't know if i should let her go. Coz I'm really confused.
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 12:33pm On May 06, 2022
Help me with Good advice please. I don't want this thing to destroy me
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Mkelv0106(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2022
If your gut feeling is telling you there's something wrong, then ur suspicion might probably be true. Question, while you guys were dating b4 marriage, was she always receiving calls like this, was she having a lot of toaster or male friends that was always calling that you knew of b4 marriage. If yes, you have nothing to worry about, if no, it started in ur marriage, then bro, do undercover investigation and follow ur guts b4 your train another man children.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Righteousness2(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2022
Just 8 months and you are already suspecting?
Didn't you know the woman you married?
Or has what you read on nairaland taken over your thoughts.

Stop suspecting your wife without a clear evidence. If you have reasons to do so, then Boldly thrash it out with her as a family.

Don't let "red pillers " pollute your mind. Or create a war when there is non.

Most Important! As the head of the home, bring your home Genuiely to JESUS and ensure HE reigns in your home. Because it is only in Christ that there can be true peace.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Slynation(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2022
Well I guess it's a case of..." A pot where guys are going to lick soup, you went and carry the whole pot...!! grin

A marriage of 8months, just wait until your kids looks exactly like your neighbor grin

Make person no quote me abeg, I just wanna catch cruise grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 1:03pm On May 06, 2022
Mkelv0106:
If your gut feeling is telling you there's something wrong, then ur suspicion might probably be true. Question, while you guys were dating b4 marriage, was she always receiving calls like this, was she having a lot of toaster or male friends that was always calling that you knew of b4 marriage. If yes, you have nothing to worry about, if no, it started in ur marriage, then bro, do undercover investigation and follow ur guts b4 your train another man children.

Yeah she do. I caught her several times making calls in the middle of the night before we were Married, she always says she's sorry she won't do it again. But why won't i worry? Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 06, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

Proceed with investigation? Which investigation?
When you are seeing the clear blue print what is left of the remaining?

From your post you are just a very calm man. If na some men eh Dem for don call that 'Ogbeni' relate with him so that him go tell you the Koko.

You don't need to ask her whether she's cheating just ask her the name of the fellow you saw on the Truecaller. Tell her straight she's cheating. It's obvious she is .... Why will she be going to another room to answer a call? Are secret ment to be kept in marriage?

Just confront her with the guy's name....or tell her to call the guy in your presence and hear the nonsense.

God please never allow me to cohabit with a cheating wife. Amen !!!

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by boxer022(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2022
The best thing for you to do is to carry out your investigations to ascertain the true identity of the caller and the link to your wife. If you confirm your suspicion then confront her with evidence to hear what she has to say.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 1:05pm On May 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just 8 months and you are already suspecting?
Didn't you know the woman you married?
Or has what you read on nairaland taken over your thoughts.

Stop suspecting your wife. If you have reasons to do so, then Boldly thrash it out with her as a family.

Don't let "red pillers " pollute your mind. Or create a war when there is non.

Most Important! As the head of the home, bring your home Genuiely to JESUS and ensure HE reigns in your home. Because it is only in Christ that there can be true peace.

I can't let the suspicious go away. I need to be certain she's not cheating? Why would she Save a male's number with a female name? I'm confused. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 06, 2022
Your wife may not be cheating yet but she's certainly getting attracted to another person. Attraction when not curtailed leads to distraction then to the actual act "cheating" . However your marriage is to young for accusations and infidelity fights, I'd advise you call your wife, seat her down and TALK to her. Make your observations known, beware of any scene she might want to create be firm in your resolve to know what is happening and let her know the dangers that her acts may cause.

Sometimes these women needs to be reminded they are married before they get their realities right.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Mkelv0106(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2022
Solacemk:

Yeah she do. I caught her several times making calls in the middle of the night before we were Married, she always says she's sorry she won't do it again. But why won't i worry? Thank you
Like I said bro, follow ur gut feeling, its usually right. Your wife receiving calls from male friends and saving their numbers with female names to deceive you, that's a red flag you shouldn't ignore bro. A married woman that respect her husband, will cut off males friends and even females after marriage. You have to handle it now, b4 it gets outta hand. Use ur head, and not ur heart in this situation. All the best
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 1:14pm On May 06, 2022
Persephone1:
Your wife may not be cheating yet but she's certainly getting attracted to another person. Attraction when not curtailed leads to distraction then to the actual act "cheating" . However your marriage is to young for accusations and infidelity fights, I'd advise you call your wife, seat her down and TALK to her. Make your observations known, beware of any scene she might want to create be firm in your resolve to know what is happening and let her know the dangers that her acts may cause.

Sometimes these women needs to be reminded they are married before they get their realities right.

Thank you for your advice. Is it advisable to go through her Whatsapp and get more proof? I'm afraid to see something that'll break my heart.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 1:15pm On May 06, 2022
Mkelv0106:

Like I said bro, follow ur gut feeling, its usually right. Your wife receiving calls from male friends and saving their numbers with female names to deceive you, that's a red flag you shouldn't ignore bro. A married woman that respect her husband, will cut off males friends and even females after marriage. You have to handle it now, b4 it gets outta hand. Use ur head, and not ur heart in this situation. All the best

Thanks Bro. I will

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 06, 2022
Mkelv0106:

In as much as your post seems right, the bolded is erroneous.
Being married does not necessarily mean cutting off friends.There will certainly be a change in time spent with friends but not total cut off. That's barbaric! She's married not serving terms in kirikiri prison, right?

Cutting off friends does not connote respect, That's a sign of social imbalance.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 06, 2022
Solacemk:

Thank you for your advice. Is it advisable to go through her Whatsapp and get more proof? I'm afraid to see something that'll break my heart.
I wouldn't if I were to be in your shoes, that's invasion and she can hold it against you. Talk to her,gain her trust then you can make her realize how much harm she is doing to her young marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 1:23pm On May 06, 2022
Persephone1:
I wouldn't if I were to be in your shoes, that's invasion and she can hold it against you. Talk to her,gain her trust then you can make her realize how much harm she is doing to her young marriage.

Thanks Man. God Bless
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 06, 2022
Solacemk:

Thanks Man. God Bless
You are welcome.
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by thorpido(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2022
Solacemk:

Proceed with your investigation.Get to the root of the matter and when you have undeniable proof, confront her.
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by maureensylvia(f): 1:31pm On May 06, 2022
Solacemk:
Hi Nairalanders. I need your help.

Please help a brother. Please jokers should keep off. Thank you all.

Don't relent
Go ahead secretly with the investigation, don't confront her yet until you have a tangible evidence.
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by ImaIma1(f): 2:24pm On May 06, 2022
First be sure that it's a guy she's talking to you. Aside that, there might be nothing wrong with going to another room to call your friend. I do it, especially when we want to gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by emmanuelbrown26: 2:26pm On May 06, 2022
Slynation:
Well I guess it's a case of..." A pot where guys are going to lick soup, you went and carry the whole pot...!! grin

A marriage of 8months, just wait until your kids looks exactly like your neighbor grin

Make person no quote me abeg, I just wanna catch cruise grin grin
WHEN U THINK THAT SOME SIMPS ARE BEING LIBERATED, WE NEVER KNEE THAT MORE SIMPS KEEpS COMING UP DAY BY DAY.
U SOUNDED LIKE SOMEBODY I KNOW HIS WIFE

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by ibechris(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2022
U are simply married to someone who's irresponsible.

I guess u thought marriage will change her for the better.

People don't change easily marriage hides alot and also exposed people more.

Investigate this quickly and speedily.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Richy4(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2022
I do not have the true caller App nor know how it works because I don't need it... But when the App revealed the true ID of the person, what did you do? did you have a conversation with the person or you just came to NL to say it was a man without asking him basic question... since you have his contact?
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Socratiz: 3:14pm On May 06, 2022
Your wife's behaviour evokes suspicion which should be confirmed before you confront her. But I'm wondering whether you'd be in the right frame of mind in case your suspicion is confirmed and you have to confront her. You may need some counseling to guide you so that you don't over-react. She would likely deny having an affair though even with the evidences you're likely to present and that would be extremely traumatic for you.

I advise you continue your investigations. You must have proof before you can confront her.

If she confesses I would recommend that you seek for counsel to help you navigate the emotions both of you will experience. You have to decide whether you want to remain in the marriage or you want to end it.

Please seek for help irrespective of the choice you make.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by ogawisdom(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2022
Politely ask her next time he calls who he is. If she lies which u can tell then u need more evidence to pin her down.

She may not be cheating now but her lack of openess shows she will very soon.

You can't really stop a woman who wants to cheat, she is not playing her card well dt is why u are even noticing the traces. She is rubbing it on your face n don't tolerate it.

It only takes a Godly woman not to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 3:53pm On May 06, 2022
Thanks for all your advice, I finally did what someone here advice me not to, I'm sorry Bro i have no any other option.

I checked her Whatsapp chat and to my surprise i saw her chat with the guy with all the photos she sent him, he even asked her to send him her pic naked which she said ok but didn't send according to the chat history, i don't know if she send and delete the chat.

After getting all the facts i called her inside and i asked her who is so so person? She's kinda surprised. Then i told her everything that i saw in her Whatsapp chat. She started crying, kneeling down and begging me to forgive her that it's the work of the devil.

I'm really confused now. I left the house i didn't say anything.

Please is there any chance of me winning a case in the court if i sue the guy? And what's your suggestions regarding the cheater wife? Please i need quick reply. I'm totally out of control. Thank you all

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 3:59pm On May 06, 2022
I'm really confused why will she cheat? I provide everything that she needs, even our sex life is ok according to her, what on earth will make her think of her ex?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2022
@Solacemk When I advised against checking through her WhatsApp it was because I knew that would only complicate matters for you. There is an adage that says: "whatever you don't see does not irritate you". You had your suspicions that is enough reason to talk to your wife, digging further will only make matters that can be resolved amicably look grievous and unforgivable. There is something men of nowadays don't learn before getting married, it is maturity.

So what do you do now? Will you ever see your wife the same? Can you forgive her and not have yourself checking through her phone every passing seconds , do you have another opportunity of "catching" her next time since you have impatiently let out your source. Do you start inviting families to settle issues in your 8 month marriage? You want to sue the guy? Are you for real?

Control your anger, and have a lengthy discussion with your wife. If she's remorseful, forgive her. Hopefully she won't do it again
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 4:19pm On May 06, 2022
Persephone1:
@Solacemk When I advised against checking through her WhatsApp it was because I knew that would only complicate matters for you. There is an adage that says: "whatever you don't see does not irritate you". You had your suspicions that is enough reason to talk to your wife, digging further will only make matters that can be resolved amicably look grievous and unforgivable. There is something men of nowadays don't learn before getting married, it is maturity.

So what do you do now? Will you ever see your wife the same? Can you forgive her and not have yourself checking through her phone every passing seconds , do you have another opportunity of "catching" her next time since you have impatiently let out your source. Do you start inviting families to settle issues in your 8 month marriage? You want to sue the guy? Are you for real?

I don't have enough proof to confront her and I'm certain without Enough proof she'll deny everything like she used to.

Bro i don't know what to do, i can't even go back to the house. I'm thinking of calling a lawyer but I'm afraid people will know about it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Michelle55: 4:19pm On May 06, 2022
Solacemk:
Thanks for all your advice, I finally did what someone here advice me not to, I'm sorry Bro i have no any other option.

I checked her Whatsapp chat and to my surprise i saw her chat with the guy with all the photos she sent him, he even asked her to send him her pic naked which she said ok but didn't send according to the chat history, i don't know if she send and delete the chat.

After getting all the facts i called her inside and i asked her who is so so person? She's kinda surprised. Then i told her everything that i saw in her Whatsapp chat. She started crying, kneeling down and begging me to forgive her that it's the work of the devil.

I'm really confused now. I left the house i didn't say anything.

Please is there any chance of me winning a case in the court if i sue the guy? And what's your suggestions regarding the cheater wife? Please i need quick reply. I'm totally out of control. Thank you all
Abi is my eyes paining me? What business do you have with the guy in the first place to drag him to court?
Mr man, the person you have a case with is your wife. If your wife can't respect the vows she took to stay faithful to you is it the said strange guy that would respect you and your marriage?
She is the cheat so take whatever decision you wish to take but spare the guy after all he didn't force your wife to open her legs or to cheat on you undecided the decision to cheat with another man is solely on her.
I'm sure you saw all these red flags during courtship but turned a blind eye hoping she would change in the confinement of marriage, 8months is too soon to start losing interest in each other to the extent of cheating.
Have a heart to heart talk with her and find ways to fix your marriage( that's if you still desire to stay married to her).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Solacemk: 4:24pm On May 06, 2022
Michelle55:

Abi is my eyes paining me? What business do you have with the guy in the first place to drag him to court?
Mr man, the person you have a case with is your wife. If your wife can't respect the vows she took to stay faithful to you is it the said strange guy that would respect you and your marriage?
She is the cheat so take whatever decision you wish to take but spare the guy after all he didn't force your wife to open her legs or to cheat on you undecided the decision to cheat with another man is solely on her.
I'm sure you saw all these red flags during courtship but turned a blind eye hoping she would change in the confinement of marriage, 8months is too soon to start losing interest in each other to the extent of cheating.
Have a heart to heart talk with her and find ways to fix your marriage( that's if you still desire to stay married to her).
Thanks Sir. So there's no law in Nigeria that forbid following somebody's wife? Just asking. I thought there is.
Re: Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 06, 2022
Solacemk:

I don't have enough proof to confront her and I'm certain without Enough proof she'll deny everything like she used to.

Bro i don't know what to do, i can't even go back to the house. I'm thinking of calling a lawyer but I'm afraid people will know about it.
A lawyer? Will you be filing for divorce or you really want to sue your wife's lover? If it is the former, well that's too drastic. If it is for the latter you must be a clown!

Claim your nerves down, think well then make your decision.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dilemma!!! / Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. / English Or Native Name, Which Should Be A Child's First Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.