Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group (35873 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Chrismania100: 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
Comojn English you cannot comprehend....
That involves violent to achieve their aims.

shigishege:
What are they reading again and again?? You can see this man has nothing to say to defend themselves. UK said if anyone has anything to do with IPOB or even MASSOB such people wont have anything to gain in UK.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by ndo2: 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
hope4nigeria:
but wait oga, I've been supporting IPOB ESN or whatever over time now, I just believe the fraud called one Nigeria must stop now, and I also believe fulanis, buhari and bokoharam must understand that they don't have Monopoly of violence but I saw the vedio of UGM killing of that soldiers, even with their own daughter who is a Imo state born child, I withdrawn my support for them imidiately, if you never watch the video, send me your watsapp contact, I will send it for you, it's very gory I must say, viewing descrition strongly adviced, I couldn't eat since I watched the video, infact I'm silk right now.
These una new format of "i ve been supporting ipob before'is getting stale already as if ipob has been begging for support.just shove your support down your dirty black ass or go and support you failed country which is now the poveqty capital of the world.killing begets killing,you cant kill my brother and i will be happy,there must be revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by od501: 2:20pm On May 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Lawyer wey dey smoke mkpuru Mniri no wonder Kanu can't win a simple case

You see how confused and unintelligent you "one Nigerianers" are? Read the write up oga...of you can.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by od501: 2:24pm On May 06, 2022
EasternVoice:
IPOB, ESN, Nnamdi Kanu and his collaborators have always been terrorists.
Everybody knows. Anyone who encourages the killing of the innocent in Igbo land is also a terrorist.

Modified: In reference to the picture below, he is now in jail cooling off; and if u understand how the court system works, then u'll agree that he'll be there for a long long lonnngggg time

Naira is almost 600 to 1 dollar. Lemme guess, IPOB caused it? And I can see how investors are flooding into your Nigeria. BTW...inflation rate is 15+%, I guess NK caused I too. You guess are way too pathetic in reasoning.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by DrSamOnowu87(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2022
AntiBMC:
Is it surprising that UK might be considering giving IPOB the terrorist tag? UK that's working with fulani to keep their giant money-making experiment one? Same UK that has kept mute even though they knew Kanu was kidnapped and locked up illegally?Trusting the UK is like trusting the devil.
UK is d most useless, shameless cowntri. Criminals just look at how they took Chelsea away from Abramovich who bought d club when it was nothing and made it an European heavyweight and among other things and now they want to sell it to one of them and even refusing d man from getting a dime from a club he bought with his hard currency, invested heavily in it over d years etc
Selfish, greedy, loot help me country. M

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by ceejayluv(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2022
abobote:
The UK didn't even say that, they only made reference to Nigeria government
Meaning that they acknowledged the Nigerian govt designation. It's expected, as Ipob/ESN isn't a direct threat to UK and western allies at the moment.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by hope4nigeria(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2022
ndo2:
These una new format of "i ve been supporting ipob before'is getting stale already as if ipob has been begging for support.just shove your support down your dirty black ass or go and support you failed country which is now the poveqty capital of the world.killing begets killing,you cant kill my brother and i will be happy,there must be revenge.
you are a very useless ashole, you can't even fight a rat, people like you can't withstand 1hr crisis let alone war. But you can create war with what you post, when the war start, pig head like you will be the first to cry fowl, but trust me when this war start, you will be the first to beg for cease fire Oponun Ode

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by ceejayluv(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2022
od501:

Naira is almost 600 to 1 dollar. Lemme guess, IPOB caused it? And I can see how investors are flooding into your Nigeria. BTW...inflation rate is 15+%, I guess NK caused I too. You guess are way too pathetic in reasoning.
So with the dwindling Nigerian economy, The Best solution is to introduce anarchy to further plunge the southeast economy? How brilliant is that?
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Kwestionair: 2:27pm On May 06, 2022
EasternVoice:
IPOB, ESN, Nnamdi Kanu and his collaborators have always been terrorists.
Everybody knows. Anyone who encourages the killing of the innocent in Igbo land is also a terrorist.

Modified: In reference to the picture below, he is now in jail cooling off; and if u understand how the court system works, then u'll agree that he'll be there for a long long lonnngggg time

So says the idiots whom his village has been deserted due to terrorist activity by Boko haram and bandits.
Shame
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by hallowswit: 2:29pm On May 06, 2022
Las las their ship will sink since those who are supposed to defend them are condemning their actions.

The problem is not the ideology but the approach. It's wrong to start destroying lives and properties and expect a pat on the back.

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Godispeace: 2:29pm On May 06, 2022
ediot does it stop the barbaric killings of their fellow biafra brothers and sisters in that ur cursed Biafra land , at least dem no born una fada and mama well to touch any yoruba man/woman whether they are in ur useless SE region or here in yoruba land . may while u this mor0n is residing on yoruba land and shouting Biafra upandan
Massiveglory:

grin
Urchins will be disappointed with this
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Kwestionair: 2:30pm On May 06, 2022
EasternVoice:
U tell Ndi-Igbo to boycott election and not vote, how then will our voices be heard?

Even the so-called REFERENDUM they are talking about, they don't even know the processes for that. It simply means.. (A VOTE on a proposed law or constitutional ammendment).
Without ur PVCs, how would that happen?

U tell people to sit at home, meanwhile we have Ndi-Igbo in the markets (fathers, mothers), business people who if they don't sell daily, they can't feed their families. How will they survive?

Business men & women who come from all over Nigeria to Patronize Ariaria Int'l Market Aba, Onitcha Main market, etc, now stop for their transactions in Asaba. Chai!

The rich men IPOB/ESN are enviously targeting are still our self-made Igbo brothers who toiled very hard for their money. Now they are successful & employers of labour. But u kidnap & chase them away, who then will employ us?

...You sideline and destroy properties of our Igbo Politicians, Senators, Governors,etc, who then will speak for us in Abuja?

.... You attack the police securing the community, who then will protect us against your kidnappings, robbery, murder, crime?
Odinma biko nu

....Ralph Uwazuruike after pioneering MASSOB in the early 2000s, dashing the hopes for Igbo presidency, messing up the census exercise for Ndi-Igbo now openly supports an outsider Yahaya Bellow for President...Chai! How then do we get to the Federal?

...Nnamdi Kanu, whatever Ekpa & his autopiloters are spoilers who are sponsored by enemies of Ndi-igbo who want us to kill ourselves, if we allow this to happen how then do we thrive as a people?
Chineke ekwela!!!

Easternvoice my foot. Your village is in shambles and you’re here yapping trash. Igbo wannabe!!
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Miracle2022: 2:32pm On May 06, 2022
AntiBMC:
Is it surprising that UK might be considering giving IPOB the terrorist tag? UK that's working with fulani to keep their giant money-making experiment one? Same UK that has kept mute even though they knew Kanu was kidnapped and locked up illegally?Trusting the UK is like trusting the devil.
so everybody is against ipob abi
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Kwestionair: 2:33pm On May 06, 2022
shigishege:
What are they reading again and again?? You can see this man has nothing to say to defend themselves. UK said if anyone has anything to do with IPOB or even MASSOB such people wont have anything to gain in UK.

Gullible and ignorant fellow try and read and when you read try and read it slowly, when you read slowly, try and understand, when you cannot understand, ask someone else to read, when they read make them read it slowly for you and if you still cannot understand please don’t be ashamed of admitting that your parents wasted money on your school fees, just admit and ask the person to explain what he read to you.
Aboki and book are like parallel lines
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Christistruth02: 2:34pm On May 06, 2022
shocked

Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 06, 2022
I am loving this! Let Kanu stay in Nigeria and enjoy his Biafra. Best news so far!
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Miracle2022: 2:35pm On May 06, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Nigeria media and one nigeria miscreants were just fooling themselves.
Making reference to what evil Nigeria government said is now UK declared Ipob as terrorist.

You can't blame them when what they pray and wishes for seem to be reality.

Death to all hater of freedom.
did you ask yourself why the UK withdraw the asylum offer? No country will give asylum to a terrorist.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by dreu2fine(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-reacts-to-uk-designation-of-ipob-as-terror-group/
The unknown gun is causing more problem for him. Well you just need to face the music you played
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 06, 2022
Kwestionair:

Easternvoice my foot. Your village is in shambles and you’re here yapping trash. Igbo wannabe!!

Shut up. Bloody fulani. You and your ilks are the enemies of Ndigbo. Nama!
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Kwestionair: 2:38pm On May 06, 2022
emapeteum:
IPOB is a terrorist group.very soon,the US and European union will join UK to declare IPOB a terrorist group.Shame on those who supports evil because of their hatred towards others.

Lol mumu, you think Nnamdi Kanu is a fool to have made contact in the American soil before now and went as far as hiring American TOP lawyers to defend the course? For him to have stepped into Israel too and get the backing of Israel and appeared on their national television shows how you have lost it all. Stop fooling yourself.
I know you are daft as a typical northerner with a mix of Yoruba blood
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Miracle2022: 2:39pm On May 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Britain only quoted Nigeria designation of IPOB as Terrorist not declaring IPOB as terrorist group
why did they withdraw the asylum offer? Freedom fighters are given asylum everywhere in the world but terrorist are not given asylum. Therefore,where do you think ipob belong?
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Miracle2022: 2:42pm On May 06, 2022
Tranquillity360:
So where did UK government said that they recognized Ipob as terrorist organization or declared Ipob as terrorist organization??

Remember the argument here is Ipob declared as terrorist organization by UK as reported by zoo Medias.

why did they withdraw the asylum offer?
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Kwestionair: 2:42pm On May 06, 2022
Miracle2022:
why did they withdraw the asylum offer? Freedom fighters are given asylum everywhere in the world but terrorist are not given asylum. Therefore,where do you think ipob belong?

Go and read you will not read. Stay in Nigeria with your free 10mb from airtel and be typing nonsense.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Hotzone(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2022
Mugu misleading his bloodsucking idietts

Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Kwestionair: 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
Skyview01:

Shut up. Bloody fulani. You and your ilks are the enemies of Ndigbo. Nama!

Lol.. check my signature then you will know inside you and I who the real impostor is.
Like the impostor in aso rock like you.
Igbo wannabe.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by rigarmortis: 2:46pm On May 06, 2022
AntiBMC:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Britain was sympathetic to ipob and even offered asylum until they started by force sit at home and beating and killing people. Now you accuse them of supporting buhari. Who in his right kind would support a group oppressing innocent people? You must be high
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by TruthinAction: 2:47pm On May 06, 2022
AntiBMC:

Very true. The trouble we are in today is caused by UK. They gave the fulanis an edge over the south so they can milk the nation through their political power. One day, all the dirty deals happening behind the scene will be exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 06, 2022
Kwestionair:

Lol.. check my signature then you will know inside you and I who the real impostor is.
Like the impostor in aso rock like you.
Igbo wannabe.

Why would i check your aboki profile. Try harder!
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Christistruth02: 2:49pm On May 06, 2022
hallowswit:
Las las their ship will sink since those who are supposed to defend them are condemning their actions.

The problem is not the ideology but the approach. It's wrong to start destroying lives and properties and expect a pat on the back.

IPOB couldn't help it
It is in their blood

They are Greedy ,Wicked and Violent
Peaceful protest is beyond them

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Kwestionair: 2:53pm On May 06, 2022
Skyview01:

Why would i check your aboki profile. Try harder!

E pain you!!
Nigeria is a failed experiment and there’s nothing you can do about it.
People are still mentioning Nigeria because of the entertainment industry.
Las las your head go reset impostor.
Just like your impostor brother in aso rock.
Igbo wannabe
Re: Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group by Memeni(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
Exabo:
Nawa. IPOB in the mud.

Nawah. Prostitute in the gutter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic) / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku / Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.