Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti (1339 Views)

Wike Completes Okoro-nu-du Sec. School / Ndi B'anyi K'anyi Gbakota Nu. The Movement Has Begun. / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by ezenwajosh(m): 2:07pm
If those that called Late CHINELO NWADO IPOB and ask her what she was doing in buhari's train, some said her region is hell-bent to destroy buharis gov with lies, is praising you and supporting you for calling IPOB terrorist then you're doing something wrong.

They didn't openly condemn the attack by Fulani jihadist terrorists....NO rather they openly called the late young nurse a lier and IPOB member

They didn't openly condemn their jihadist foot soldiers rather they openly asked the dying girl WHAT IS IPOB DOING IN BUHARIS TRAIN

They didn't openly condemn their northern jihadist attack but one said I WISH YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE

They didn't openly call on the world that those Fulani jihadist are terrorist rather they maintained they are BANDITS even media outlets where given a warning never to call them TERRORISTS.

Your attorney general said it will take a long process to designate them terrorists

But you sitting in your comfort zone is being hailed and praised to speak up and call IPOB TERRORISTS

They told you the agitation in south east is limiting Igbo's chances of presidency.... BUT TERRORISM IN NORTH INCREASES THEIR CHANCES TO BE PRESIDENT.

AT THE END OF THIS ELECTION I HOPE YOU ALL DON'T COME BACK TO SHOUT BIAFRA WITH SAME IPOB IF THE IGBO PRESIDENCY DIDN'T WORK.

Because they will remind you YOU'RE SHOUTING BIAFRA BECAUSE YOU LOST ELECTION.... THAT YOU'RE AGGRIEVED BECAUSE YOU LOST ELECTION THEN YOU DECIDED TO DESTABLIZE THE INCUMBENT ADMINISTRATION.... NOW THE WORLD WILL WATCH, THOSE PRAISING YOU NOW WILL SUPPORT AND THE MILITARY WILL MATCH ON YOUR PEOPLE AND SLAUGHTER THEM ONE BY ONE.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:
If those that called Late CHINELO NWADO IPOB and ask her what she was doing in buhari's train, some said her region is hell-bent to destroy buharis gov with lies, is praising you and supporting you for calling IPOB terrorist then you're doing something wrong.

They didn't openly condemn the attack by Fulani jihadist terrorists....NO rather they openly called the late young nurse a lier and IPOB member

They didn't openly condemn their jihadist foot soldiers rather they openly asked the dying girl WHAT IS IPOB DOING IN BUHARIS TRAIN

They didn't openly condemn their northern jihadist attack but one said I WISH YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE

They didn't openly call on the world that those Fulani jihadist are terrorist rather they maintained they are BANDITS even media outlets where given a warning never to call them TERRORISTS.

Your attorney general said it will take a long process to designate them terrorists

But you sitting in your comfort zone is being hailed and praised to speak up and call IPOB TERRORISTS

They told you the agitation in south east is limiting Igbo's chances of presidency.... BUT TERRORISM IN NORTH INCREASES THEIR CHANCES TO BE PRESIDENT.

AT THE END OF THIS ELECTION I HOPE YOU ALL DON'T COME BACK TO SHOUT BIAFRA WITH SAME IPOB IF THE IGBO PRESIDENCY DIDN'T WORK.

Am happy, we still happy reasonable Igbos that are thinking deeply like myself.

God bless you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by udele1: 2:16pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:

Because they will remind you YOU'RE SHOUTING BIAFRA BECAUSE YOU LOST ELECTION.... THAT YOU'RE AGGRIEVED BECAUSE YOU LOST ELECTION THEN YOY WANT TO DESTABLIZE THE INCUMBENT GOVERNMENT.... NOW THE WORLD WILL WATCH THOSE PRAISING YOU NOW WILL SUPPORT AND THE MILITARY MATCH ON YOUR PEOPLE AND SLAUGHTER THEM ONE BY ONE.

If Igbo's dont get presidency it is Nnamdi Kanu's fault. If the region is destroyed, its nnamdi kanu. All evil that befall the igboland today is kanu's fault.

He set the region on fire for selfish financial gains. IPOB are not terrorists, but they have killed more Igbo's than fulani.

Even bokoharam never told the entire northern region to stay in doors for once.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by zionmade(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2022
Oga I don't care whether terrorists have over run the North or whatever, ipob is the reason why people are being gruesomely murdered in SE today. Whether they are designated terrorists or not they should be wiped off Igbo land

Igbos are not doing well in politics but the only means Igbo land could have been projected through which is the commercial sector is being grounded by the uselesss sit at home. Since this ipob esn rubbish, have things gotten better? Let UK and Finland deport all the ipob iddiots to come and sit at home.

Rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
udele1:

If Igbo's dont get presidency it is Nnamdi Kanu's fault. If the region is destroyed, its nnamdi kanu. All evil that befall the igboland today is kanu's fault.

He set the region on fire for selfish financial gains. IPOB are not terrorists, but they have killed more Igbo's than fulani.

You are mumu*100

Did Bokoharam and Iswap stop Buhari from becoming President.

You guys reason backwards

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by AfonjaEmir: 2:26pm On May 06, 2022
has anything meaninful DROP from the brain a a KOGI youth??...more or less a zombie??

We are past your lamentations ....watch the rebuttal as things unfold...you guyz are soo soo shallow!!...spits!!

udele1:

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 06, 2022
zionmade:
Oga I don't care whether terrorists have over run the North or whatever, ipob is the reason why people are being gruesomely murdered in SE today. Whether they are designated terrorists or not they should be wiped off Igbo land

Igbos are not doing well in politics but the only means Igbo land could have been projected through which is the commercial sector is being grounded by the uselesss sit at home. Since this ipob esn rubbish, have things gotten better? Let UK and Finland deport all the ipob iddiots to come and sit at home.

Rubbish
you and I knows the truth what you chose to believe is up to you....Sit at home was a form of protest to know if KANU is still alive since he's not being brought to court on few of his court cases (in your own case you don't want him to be that's your personal business) then he was brought to court IPOB CALLED OFF THE SIT AT HOME you know it and I know it but what you chose to believe is still up to you.

Then IPOB said in solidarity for our own we will sit at home only when he's to appear in court.....in solidarity to him.

Igbo lands Economy has been caged since 1970 the sit at home was not the reason.

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by udele1: 2:32pm On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

You are mumu*100

Did Bokoharam and Iswap stop Buhari from becoming President.

You guys reason backwards

They had population and alligned with south west. Kanu attacked the north and south west, even asari dokubo and south south.

So how will presidency come? In addition he groomed terrorists that are ravaging the east.

So because Bokoharam did not stop buhari from being president, igboland should become a breeding ground for terrorists?

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Frigga13: 2:37pm On May 06, 2022
This young igbos are really funny.. if Na this wisdom Ejike mbonu , Sam mbakwe, Chinua Achebe and others before us take follow nigeria .. walahi igbos no for be igbos in Nigeria ..

Biafra is not an organization or physical movement
Biafra is spiritual .. is a movement in hat millions died for and are praying it comes .to reality from their grave ..

You can start a biafra movement without consulting with those before you, those that have gone and those alive

IPOB is not Biafra .. IPOB is an organization.. I IPOB is not igbos ... igbos are members of IPOB

That is it ..

They igbos in IPOB has Made mess of the Biafra struggle
The present igbos elites have failed to educate igbos properly on why the need a country

The ideology behind IPOB has been hijacked by never do well using propaganda to brainwash igbos ..

Now the questions after all this is

Has IPOB abandoned the international Diplomatic approach and none violence according to the UN charter and focused on Forcing Nigeria to conduct a referendum.. which they IPOB know is not possible ..

Who’s responsible for the killings and arson in igboland
They formed ESN .. before this igboland was relatively peaceful .. except for herdsmen marauding the villages and killing .. which was happening all over southern Nigeria at that time .. then suddenly the herdsmen disappeared from southern Nigeria ..
they disappearance brought about the violence in th East

Esn was created to chase Fulani herdsmen causing problems and protect igboland from violence
Now same Esn is protecting igboland and ekpa boys and nwaora boys are killing
Why is Esn not protecting igboland again .. since Fulani has disappear from southern region with their wahala .. and occasionally hit in the outskirts

Why the pressured and forceful sit at home at the detriment of igbos against their wish and IPOB are saying that is affecting Buhari .. and that government is losing money .. ask which government ekpa said state governments in the east .. igboland .

Listen

IPOB dos , autopiloters, nwaora are humans wey their interest is to make money from igbos and keep leeching them at the end partition igboland
Presently Dos control Abia and some part of imo and Enugu

Autopiloters.. IMO state and venturing into anambra Okigwe

While their bingos with empty tommy come online to scream their ignorant out

We all want Biafra .. but not this IPOB and their animal barking

They’ve failed in their quest..

And their igbos are withdrawing that trust with musCle

Till the spirit pick another willing human that won’t fail like uwazurike and Kanu ..

All agitations are personal with interest

IPOB can’t go to UN again and talk referendum
Even if they are not terrorist at international level

So what next ..

Keep sitting at home .. stunting igbo growth and threatening igbos ..

Even if Kanu is released tomorrow.. what’s is his next step

IPOB fvcked up big time ...

This is the last days of the organization.. no matter how the propagate the propaganda

Biafra spirit has left them .. just like MASSOB ..

They’ve been relegated

Biafra is a spirit

7 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by zionmade(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:
you and I knows the truth what you chose to believe is up to you....Sit at home was a form of protest to know if KANU is still alive since he's not being brought to court on few of his court cases (in your own case you don't want him to be that's your personal business) then he was brought to court IPOB CALLED OFF THE SIT AT HOME you it and I know it but what you chose to believe is still up to you.

Then IPOB said in solidarity for our own we will sit at home only when he's to appear in court.....in solidarity to him.

Igbo lands Economy has been caged since 1970 the sit at home was not the reason.
So who is enforcing sit at home today On Mondays Is it the fulanis that ESN are chasing in the Bush, because the UGM are Igbos and they are Igbos You can only deceive yourselves. Why is sit at home not optional. Igbos that open shops on Sundays and Christmas days will voluntarily sit at home for u. Wat of the poor man who eats from his daily hustles?

Igbo land has been doing fine economically since inception. Igbos have been prospering everywhere aside politics.
I hope u have a sibling or relation who is in aba or ebony, who is scared to go and write UTME.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Idiko1: 2:39pm On May 06, 2022
I have openly stated Nigeria/Biafra war remains the amalgam of my political philosophy. It is not a burden to reaffirm Nigeria is not meant for Ndigbo. Therefore, I am fully indulged in anything which will bring an end to Nigeria as presently configured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by udele1: 2:43pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:
you and I knows the truth what you chose to believe is up to you....Sit at home was a form of protest to know if KANU is still alive since he's not being brought to court on few of his court cases (in your own case you don't want him to be that's your personal business) then he was brought to court IPOB CALLED OFF THE SIT AT HOME you it and I know it but what you chose to believe is still up to you.

The economy has been caged and these women have been surving in their trade till IPOB came to liberate Igbo's.

These transporters have been thriving till IPOB came.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
zionmade:

So who is enforcing sit at home today On Mondays Is it the fulanis that ESN are chasing in the Bush, because the UGM are Igbos and they are Igbos You can only deceive yourselves. Why is sit at home not optional. Igbos that open shops on Sundays and Christmas days will voluntarily sit at home for u. Wat of the poor man who eats from his daily hustles?

Igbo land has been doing fine economically since inception. Igbos have been prospering everywhere aside politics.
I hope u have a sibling or relation who is in aba or ebony, who is scared to go and write UTME.
you said those enforcing the sit at home are speaking igbo....so let's assume all northerners are terrorists since terrorists speak northern language and all northerners dress same way as terrorists.

The funny thing is you all knows the different between ISIS ATTACK IN NIGERIA FROM BOKOHARAM, BANDITS AND FULANI HERDSMEN'S BUT ANY ATTACK IN IGBO IS IPOB so there isn't another body and there's no possibility of someone using the Holy name of Biafra to commit crimes?

Some group went to a bank in OKIDI tried to attack it and hoisted a flag this is not during sit at home....everybody said its IPOB what is the evidence BIAFRA FLAG
Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by paramakina202: 2:45pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:

Because they will remind you YOU'RE SHOUTING BIAFRA BECAUSE YOU LOST ELECTION.... THAT YOU'RE AGGRIEVED BECAUSE YOU LOST ELECTION THEN YOU DECIDED TO DESTABLIZE THE INCUMBENT ADMINISTRATION.... NOW THE WORLD WILL WATCH, THOSE PRAISING YOU NOW WILL SUPPORT AND THE MILITARY WILL MATCH ON YOUR PEOPLE AND SLAUGHTER THEM ONE BY ONE.

Is Chinelo's death more painful than our sister who IPOB murdered brutally with her husband in Igboland simply because she is a soldier?
Her being Igbo did not save her life.Barbarian cavemen Nnamdi Kanu created rapped her in front of her husband tırtured both of them before they were both beheaded.Imagine if this horrible thing happened in the North,cold blooded and heartless hypocrites like you will be shedding crocodile tears for our Igbo sister and her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Frigga13: 2:45pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:

Guess they’ve been sittin at home since 70’s and Na spirits developed Anambra and igboland sitting at home and stunting igbo economic and educational growth

Una sense the lose most times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 06, 2022
udele1:

The economy has been caged and these women have been surving in their trade till IPOB came to liberate Igbo's.

These transporters have been thriving till IPOB came.
you still haven't answered me what's the evidence that this is IPOB attack
Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 06, 2022
They told you that IPOB is decreasing your chances of presidency but TERRORISM BY ISIS, BOKOHARAM, BANDITS, FULANI HERDSMEN, ALQAEDA needs a strong northern president to handle them and you shout YESSSSSSS you're the fool
Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:

I doubt if you even know what evidence means. Evidence gbu kwe gi there!

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by zionmade(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:
you said those enforcing the sit at home are speaking igbo....so let's assume all northerners are terrorists since terrorists speak northern language and all northerners dress same way as terrorists.

The funny thing is you all knows the different between ISIS ATTACK IN NIGERIA FROM BOKOHARAM, BANDITS AND FULANI HERDSMEN'S BUT ANY ATTACK IN IGBO IS IPOB so there isn't another body and there's no possibility of someone using the Holy name of Biafra to commit crimes?

Some group went to a bank in OKIDI tried to attack it and hoisted a flag this is not during sit at home....everybody said its IPOB what is the evidence BIAFRA FLAG

See bro, I am Igbo, grew up in Igbo land, I know igbos very well. The UGM have the backing of Igbos thanks to the brainwashing of Igbos and kanu. I listened to radio Biafra for over 3yrs and I always knew that the hatred they spew in their broadcasts will soon result to what we are facing today.

If UGM don't have the backings of ipob and igbos you should be seeing burnt tyres everywhere in aba and onitsha, if u grew up in Igbo land no need to tell u the significance of burnt tyres.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 06, 2022
They told you oh IPOB is PDP AGENT to use and get Igbo's president but it will never work that's because they have used it on Jonathan your brother and somehow they think Igbo's are like that too bit igbo don't have such time then you that is in PDP IS SHOUTING KILL IPOB KILL IPOB....they are dribbling you again
Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by gidgiddy: 2:58pm On May 06, 2022
udele1:

But Fulani got the Presidency despite herdsmen from that tribe massacring people across Nigeria?

But Yoruba got the Presidency in the late 90's despite OPC wrecking havoc in the South West at the time and driving many non indigenes out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Idiko1: 2:58pm On May 06, 2022
udele1:

Shut the hell up dummy!!! Nnamdi Kanu wanted nothing but freedom and homeland for his people. God or almighty creator did not create Nigeria. Nigeria is a typical man-made object and the need to remake it should not attract senseless killing of people by Muhammadu Buhari led regime.
Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by naijapips04: 2:59pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:

So we should applaud you for closing down business in SE and killing your own people?

Bingo

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 06, 2022
When there there is an attack in the NORTH their public comments will be OH INSECURITY IS EVERYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY....ONLY GOD CAN HELP US

When there's a court war in south east how they get the news first I don't know....THEY WILL BE SHOUTING IN THEIR LOUDEST VOICE IN COMMENT SECTION oh it's IPOB we are sure....igbo get rid of them they have come to destroy you.... Oh IPOB has struck again kill innocent young man....IBRAHIM GARBA will now tell you my good igbo people let's rise up against this people even without evidence oh

You're the fool
Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

So we should applaud you for closing down business in SE and killing your own people?

Bingo
is not about replying with multiple accounts bring me evidence or show me where IPOB took responsibility of those attacks
Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by naijapips04: 3:03pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:
is not about replying with multiple accounts bring me evidence or show me where IPOB took responsibility of those attacks

Show me where Fulani herdmen took responsibility for any attack that you have accused them of .I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 06, 2022
zionmade:

See bro, I am Igbo, grew up in Igbo land, I know igbos very well. The UGM have the backing of Igbos thanks to the brainwashing of Igbos and kanu. I listened to radio Biafra for over 3yrs and I always knew that the hatred they spew in their broadcasts will soon result to what we are facing today.

If UGM don't have the backings of ipob and igbos you should be seeing burnt tyres everywhere in aba and onitsha, if u grew up in Igbo land no need to tell u the significance of burnt tyres.
when you were listening these 3 years did you hear them SHOUTING on radio about those killed protesting in NKPOR, ONITSHA, ABA, YOUNG MEN AND WOMAN OLD MOTHERS AND FATHER THEY poured ACID ON....?

DID YOU HEAR THEM ON SAME RADIO CALLING ON THE WORLD?

DID YOU SEE A VIDEO WHERE ARMY LINED UP IN ABA IN A FIELD AND EXECUTED ON SITE MOTHERS, FATHERS, CHILDREN AS IF THEY WERE ALL SENTENCED TO DIE BY FIRE SQUAD?

IT'S ONLY NATURAL FOR YOU TO REJOICE WHEN SAME IS MET AT SAME PEOPLE AFTER YEARS OF YELLING FOR JUSTICE THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU DID IT
Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by peacekante: 3:06pm On May 06, 2022
Frigga13:
This young igbos are really funny.. if Na this wisdom Ejike mbonu , Sam mbakwe, Chinua Achebe and others before us take follow nigeria .. walahi igbos no for be igbos in Nigeria ..

Biafra is not an organization or physical movement
Biafra is spiritual .. is a movement in hat millions died for and are praying it comes .to reality from their grave ..

You can start a biafra movement without consulting with those before you, those that have gone and those alive

IPOB is not Biafra .. IPOB is an organization.. I IPOB is not igbos ... igbos are members of IPOB

That is it ..

They igbos in IPOB has Made mess of the Biafra struggle
The present igbos elites have failed to educate igbos properly on why the need a country

The ideology behind IPOB has been hijacked by never do well using propaganda to brainwash igbos ..

Now the questions after all this is

Has IPOB abandoned the international Diplomatic approach and none violence according to the UN charter and focused on Forcing Nigeria to conduct a referendum.. which they IPOB know is not possible ..

Who’s responsible for the killings and arson in igboland
They formed ESN .. before this igboland was relatively peaceful .. except for herdsmen marauding the villages and killing .. which was happening all over southern Nigeria at that time .. then suddenly the herdsmen disappeared from southern Nigeria ..
they disappearance brought about the violence in th East

Esn was created to chase Fulani herdsmen causing problems and protect igboland from violence
Now same Esn is protecting igboland and ekpa boys and nwaora boys are killing
Why is Esn not protecting igboland again .. since Fulani has disappear from southern region with their wahala .. and occasionally hit in the outskirts

Why the pressured and forceful sit at home at the detriment of igbos against their wish and IPOB are saying that is affecting Buhari .. and that government is losing money .. ask which government ekpa said state governments in the east .. igboland .

Listen

IPOB dos , autopiloters, nwaora are humans wey their interest is to make money from igbos and keep leeching them at the end partition igboland
Presently Dos control Abia and some part of imo and Enugu

Autopiloters.. IMO state and venturing into anambra Okigwe

While their bingos with empty tommy come online to scream their ignorant out

We all want Biafra .. but not this IPOB and their animal barking

They’ve failed in their quest..

And their igbos are withdrawing that trust with musCle

Till the spirit pick another willing human that won’t fail like uwazurike and Kanu ..

All agitations are personal with interest

IPOB can’t go to UN again and talk referendum
Even if they are not terrorist at international level

So what next ..

Keep sitting at home .. stunting igbo growth and threatening igbos ..

Even if Kanu is released tomorrow.. what’s is his next step

IPOB fvcked up big time ...

This is the last days of the organization.. no matter how the propagate the propaganda

Biafra spirit has left them .. just like MASSOB ..

They’ve been relegated

Biafra is a spirit

So you are this intelligent? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

Show me where Fulani herdmen took responsibility for any attack that you have accused them of .I'm waiting.
Do a little google research....even renamed a village in Benue with their sign board

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by Frigga13: 3:07pm On May 06, 2022
peacekante:

So you are this intelligent? shocked

Tinubu must be on ballot
Must

North 2023 cool
Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by naijapips04: 3:08pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:
when you were listening these 3 years did you hear them SHOUTING on radio about those killed protesting in NKPOR, ONITSHA, ABA, YOUNG MEN AND WOMAN OLD MOTHERS AND FATHER THEY poured ACID ON....?

DID YOU HEAR THEM ON SAME RADIO CALLING ON THE WORLD?

DID YOU SEE A VIDEO WHERE ARMY LINED UP IN ABA IN A FIELD AND EXECUTED ON SITE MOTHERS, FATHERS, CHILDREN AS IF THEY WERE ALL SENTENCED TO DIE BY FIRE SQUAD?

IT'S ONLY NATURAL FOR YOU TO REJOICE WHEN SAME IS MET AT SAME PEOPLE AFTER YEARS OF YELLING FOR JUSTICE THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU DID IT

Show me a video where army claimed responsibility for the shooting. Since you all want to be mad.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti by udele1: 3:08pm On May 06, 2022
ezenwajosh:

Go and ask this madman that destroyed a once peaceful igboland for evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM2Oy-R5iig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Built Airport From Peter Obi's Savings.. Gov Ishaku / Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima / Aregbesola Dealing Deadly Blow To Tinubu In Osun Codedly In Second Half Battle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.