Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima (1336 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by blackpanda: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Actually most of the people that will actually vote on election day are not online or on social media. Forget all these pitobi noisemakers, most of them are just making noise for likes and shares aka follow the bandwagon.

For me I have my PVC and will be voting for Tinubu because:

1. He's a nation builder. None of the other candidates have any record of building anything when they were in power. Atiku focussed on looting Nigeria to stupor through selling assets to himself, while pitobi is notorious for shady business deals that mostly benefit himself and his family.

2. Tinubu is not a pretender. What u see is what u get, no gimmicks. unlike My brother pitobi that is busy promising fantasies which we know he can never deliver. undecided

3. Tinubu is uncompromisingly in control. Unlike the other two which we know will definitely become puppets in office, Tinubu is a hard man. He doesn't take orders from anybody. That is the commander in chief I want to see in asorock. Atikus own is just how to make as much money as he can, regardless of the nation. He's done it before.

4. Tinubu rewards loyalty. Pitobi has already told u he is stingy and will not give shishi. Atiku is also known to be generous but his own is without control and mindless. Plus we know pdp is all about: share the money grin

5. Tinubu is a master strategist. if Nigeria is to survive the perpetually constituted cabals around the corridors of power, it's only Tinubu that stands a chance. Atiku will easily just give in as long as it favours him. Pitobi will try to fight, but of course both him and his vice don't stand a chance or have a clue.

With these few points of mine I hope I've been able to confuse u that Tinubu is the next President come 2023 grin cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Jagabanofafrica: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is the man

8 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Eddygourdo(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
List all tinubu built in lagos between 1999 and 2007. Let's start with that.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by blackpanda: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:

At least you know he built. Rest.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by slickbak(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2022
I agree but that is the Tinubu I used to know.

Tinubu is not that man again because he is old and incoherent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by indodon(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2022
how about the fact that he is aged and almost at the doorway of Hades? Must we continue to allow ethnicity and or religion blind us? Must we continue to not see what's right in front of us?? Please vote wisely come 2023.. vote Peter Obi, vote labour party and vote better Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by PresidObi: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2022
blackpanda:
Actually most of the people that will actually vote on election day are not online or on social media.

You yourself know it's a fat lie, if not, what are you wasting your data typing here, go and preach to the market women them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Viscuz: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Akala grin

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by lathrowinger: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2022
TINUBU is our next president, they know and they are sure of it.

The only thing ipobi can do best is keep insulting...

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Ttalk: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:

Tinubu build institution that is still existing up till today.

Lastma
Lamata
37LCDA
Increased IGR
Digitalisation of tax system
Established a security unit within Nigerian Police called RRS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by bigpicture001: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Op vote for. Him in peàce.. infact get all ur generation family to vote for him... It's democracy.. and nobodies concern...
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by slimjohn2k5: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Building flood in Lagos for the past years.
Lagos is rich, attributing lagos success story to him just doesn't mk any sense.
If lagos is like Dubai with good transportation, and other benefit I will still attribute it to lagos wealth.

We know govs that are doing well or have done well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by PresidObi: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2022
blackpanda:

1. He's a nation builder. None of the other candidates have any record of building anything when they were in power. Atiku focussed on looting Nigeria to stupor through selling assets to himself, while pitobi is notorious for shady business deals that mostly benefit himself and his family.

Wonder why you are still stretching this well debunked lies, Lagos has always has an advantage over many other states because of its status as federal capital for 20 straight years. If the trillions spent on Lagos is spent on Borno state, Borno will be competing with Dubai. Tinubu actually failed as Lagos governor. He underperformed terribly.

Anambra is almost the youngest state in Nigeria, Peter Obi will be building everything from the scratch, and see the wonders he did. He saved $75 million, Tinubu left Lagos in debts.

Tell us what Lagos allocation is, let's compare with the paltry amount Anambra collects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Eddygourdo(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu build institution that is still existing up till today.

Lastma
Lamata
37LCDA
Increased IGR
Digitalisation of tax system
Established a security unit within Nigerian Police called RRS
everyone else did this. What did he do that others didn't do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Grandmeister(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Blackpanda you don't need to give us any reasons, we know your antecedent here on nairaland naa. You gave reasons for supporting Buhari too. Even if apc fields the dreaded shekau of boko Haram you will still find 'reasons' to vote for him over someone like obi or a Jonathan or moghalu.
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Factcheck0001: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2022
indodon:
how about the fact that he is aged and almost at the doorway of Hades? Must we continue to allow ethnicity and or religion blind us? Must we continue to not see what's right in front of us?? Please vote wisely come 2023.. vote Peter Obi, vote labour party and vote better Nigeria
mention 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by matrixme(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2022
blackpanda:
Actually most of the people that will actually vote on election day are not online or on social media. Forget all these pitobi noisemakers, most of them are just making noise for likes and shares aka follow the bandwagon.

For me I have my PVC and will be voting for Tinubu because:

2. Tinubu is not a pretender. What u see is what u get, no gimmicks. unlike My brother pitobi that is busy promising fantasies which we know he can never deliver. undecided

3. Tinubu is uncompromisingly in control. Unlike the other two which we know will definitely become puppets in office, Tinubu is a hard man. He doesn't take orders from anybody. That is the commander in chief I want to see in asorock. Atikus own is just how to make as much money as he can, regardless of the nation. He's done it before.

4. Tinubu rewards loyalty. Pitobi has already told u he is stingy and will not give shishi. Atiku is also known to be generous but his own is without control and mindless. Plus we know pdp is all about: share the money grin

5. Tinubu is a master strategist. if Nigeria is to survive the perpetually constituted cabals around the corridors of power, it's only Tinubu that stands a chance. Atiku will easily just give in as long as it favours him. Pitobi will try to fight, but of course both him and his vice don't stand a chance or have a clue.

With these few points of mine I hope I've been able to confuse u that Tinubu is the next President come 2023 grin cheesy

Going through 321 pages of your posts here on Nairaland, it's not a secret that you were part of the Buhari Media Crew commissioned for no other reason. At least you got a juicy government job as compensation, unlike your peers that are still on 30k. Vested interests everywhere. The real lovers of this nation are those on Peter Obi's side. Well-done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Factcheck0001: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Viscuz:
Akala grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Eddygourdo(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2022
blackpanda:

even the most useless governors built something. That is not a measure of how good or bad they were. But the ideals they demonstrated in office. Nigeria is almost dead as a nation. We need to rid ourselves of enthrenched corruption and Peter obi might do that. He is renowned and hated for it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Meet4UBTC: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:

You yourself know it's a fat lie, if not, what are you wasting your data typing here, go and preach to the market women them.
This is the reason southerners always cry every year and be behind in everything. 64% of voters are not online. Not even have a smart phone talk of having a Facebook account. They don't even know Nairaland forum exist. But on that day, you will see them in millions vote massively for that one who easily reaches out to them physically unlike you seating on the web campaigning. Well, I know OBi didn't take this serious because he knew he will come 4th in the election. Screenshot this comment and keep it safe till after election ok.
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by PresidObi: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Meet4UBTC:

This is the reason southerners always cry every year and be behind in everything. 64% of voters are not online. Not even have a smart phone talk of having a Facebook account. They don't even know Nairaland forum exist. But on that day, you will see them in millions vote massively for that one who easily reaches out to them physically unlike you seating on the web campaigning. Well, I know OBi didn't take this serious because he knew he will come 4th in the election. Screenshot this comment and keep it safe till after election ok.

You didn't answer my question, what then are you doing here wasting your time and resources here for? grin

Stop posting on political forums if the readers here dont have PVC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Ttalk: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
everyone else did this. What did he do that others didn't do.

Pls name the equivalent of this by Peter Obi or any governor from South East. No sentiment please, am ready to engage you on this

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by indodon(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
mention 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
if your grandfather is around 80 and wetting himself upandan.. if he (your grandfather) can't hold a flag or stand well will you allow him to rule Nigeria?? You sef pity for BAT na..

Make una allow grandpa to live out his last days in peace na.. naija problem too much for one black man let alone an old sick man... No vawulence intended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Mstick: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2022
So why are you coming to tell us on social media?
I guess APC supporters were born with PVCs attached to their hands.
blackpanda:

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Ttalk: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
even the most useless governors built something. That is not a measure of how good or bad they were. But the ideals they demonstrated in office. Nigeria is almost dead as a nation. We need to rid ourselves of enthrenched corruption and Peter obi might do that. He is renowned and hated for it.

Oh, you are misplacing building an institution with building infrastructure.

In both area Tinubu beat any Governor from the East

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Mstick: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2022
And it's a good thing that 64% of voters don't have smartphones?

Meet4UBTC:

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Jagabanofafrica: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2022
IPOB are the problems on Nigeria. Pls yorubas are one .... Leave Tinubu aloone , Campaign for ur IPOB Obi
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Eddygourdo(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

Pls name the equivalent of this by Peter Obi or any governor from South East. No sentiment please, am ready to engage you on this
go and check this out, anambra pre Ngige had nothing as a state. Anambra had a government for the first time when Ngige was a governor briefly. The first governor mbadinuju was and Is the worst governor anambra has ever seen. So rightly so, the first real governor that even built a road was ngige. When he was booted out. Peter obi came in and established anids, which still exists today. Awka the capital of anambra was like a village, most of it was destroyed during the crisis with ngige. Peter started building awka through anids. Built the teaching hospital, built the university at igbariam, built for the first time state agencies of land and housing and many others which boosted IGR for the state. People who lost lands during the miltary era returned to awka and private development of estates began. At the same time ensured there is no town link roads in the whole of anambra that wasn't tarred , even hinterlands had well tarred link road connecting within anambra and neighbouring states of imo and enugu. He didn't build the enugu onitsha Road because that was a federal road, however he started the development of onitsha which was later completed by obiano. He cleared all.backlogs of salaries and pensions he met when mbadinuju ruled ( take note that ngige started doing this but was removed from office).

There are too many to mention with details. Peter obi was the first and best governor anambra ever had. People who hated him during this time in government were people who he refused from stealing money. He was known to cancel inflated contracts by going to market to get his own quotation as a governor ( they were used to the mbadinuju era. Mbadinuju lost reelection but his cronies in the state House won theirs and most weren't loyal to obi , that led to his first impechment). I have just explained a little of him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by PresidObi: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Mstick:
So why are you coming to tell us on social media?
I guess APC supporters were born with PVCs attached to their hands.

grin grin
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Softmirror: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2022
blackpanda:

PERFECT ANSWER. YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Olatunji1929: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Stop disturbing us with gibberish you will vote for them for the same reasons you vote and still defending buhari because you are apc zombies even if they present shekau or banawi to you guys your only job is to market them to the entire Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by PresidObi: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
go and check this out, anambra pre Ngige had nothing as a state. Anambra had a government for the first time when Ngige was a governor briefly. The first governor mbadinuju was and Is the worst governor anambra has ever seen. So rightly so, the first real governor that even built a road was ngige. When he was booted out. Peter obi came in and established anids, which still exists today. Awka the capital of anambra was like a village, most of it was destroyed during the crisis with ngige. Peter started building awka through anids. Built the teaching hospital, built the university at igbariam, built for the first time state agencies of land and housing and many others which boosted IGR for the state. People who lost lands during the miltary era returned to awka and private development of estates began. At the same time ensured there is no town in the whole of anambra that wasn't tarred , even hinterlands had well tarred link road connecting within anambra and neighbouring states of imo. He didn't build the enugu onitsha Road because that was a federal road, however he started the development of onitsha which was later completed by obiano. He cleared all.backlogs of salaries and pensions he met when mbadinuju ruled ( take note that ngige started doing this but was removed from office).

There are too many to mention with details. Peter obi was the first and best governor anambra ever had. People who hated him during this time in government were people who he refused to steal money ( they were used to the mbadinuju era. He lost reelection but his cronies in the state House won theirs and most weren't loyal to obi). I have just explained a little of him.

Comparing an already established Lagos, a federal capital for decades, with a seaport to a newly created Anambra state is a very big insult to all the claimed achievements of Tinubu. His campaigners are ruining the little chance he has by demoting almighty Lagos with a smart and soaring Anambra.

Peter Obi was the best, still is, still will be.

Vote for Labour party guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Christians Storm Aso Rock To Protest Muslim-muslim Ticket. / Names Of Nairaland Ijaws Of The Year Award Winners On Nairaland / Gen Abacha Or Obasanjo Would Have Asked UAEAmbassador To Leave The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.