Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest (71630 Views)

Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Elidrisy20: 4:48pm On May 06, 2022
This man too like wahala
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by ufuosman(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
See matter oh
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Rexymania(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
Lie... Looking to promote that lame pastor

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Gatekeepers: 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
Inukwa!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Badgers14: 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
wink
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Michael004: 4:50pm On May 06, 2022
Nollywood scam

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by President2001(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2022
The sun rise
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by nedekid: 4:50pm On May 06, 2022
Guyman prophet has played fast fingers on this man.
If you know you know grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by sherlock229(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2022
bollocks
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by madjune(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2022
What's the name of the movie?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by gbagyiza: 4:52pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
Scam

Na really scam. Some people once exposed the mysteries behind this scam n my eyes were opened.

Pls, don't fall for it...

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by ALFADOS(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2022
snow ball falling down
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by beazie(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
Thank God for his life, if that's true...but leave those widows alone nah.. Lol
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by TheWolfen(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
oz4real83:
Thank God for your life but stop always dragging land with people cheesy cheesy
How did you know he is dragging land with people?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by janvier27(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
What an ingenious prophet! May the healing be permanent.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Nikkganc08(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
Only people like us with first hand experience of this would understand.

Shortly after mum and dad divorced (when we were kids) , mum went from one prayer house to another.

And of course, she took us along.

Some pastors accused my dad's first wife as being d one bewitching her.

Some said its My uncles.

Some said my dad was an occultic man and wanted to use us all for Rituals.

Some said its my grandfather (An eckanker man)

Our tenants, village people , etc where also blamed.

Its a looonnnng.... Story though.

Aa a kid, I've been stripped naked for 7 days before. Every morning , a prophet would bath me inside a hole dug in d ground using rain water that was collected directly (without letting it touch any roof or zinc)

Afterwards, she'd put olive oil in her mouth then spit it out on my naked body till d whole bottle has been exhausted.

I was warned never to clean it or wear clothes for d whole day.

After the olive oil session, a mixture of coconut water, olive oil, milk and elephant-grass water was given to me drink.

As regards to the topic...
In one of the deliverance sessions (a different day), my hair was shaved. a coconut was used to rub my head. After about 5minutes, d water sound disappeared. It was later broken and instead of coconut water (inside d coconut) , we saw over 100 pins (safety pins)

We were told that those pins were sent by someone to spoil my sight (I use eyeglass since nursery 1 till now).

Again, my forehead (upper side of d nose) was opened with a new razor blade. The prophet bit that place with his teeth for some minutes.

From his mouth, he spat out a small periwinkle, a small glass and other stuffs I'd rather not mention.

Was I healed?
No

I still use eyeglass.

My mum has bigger stuffs she passed through but I won't go to that.

We were charged thousands of naira.

After some weeks , the prophet said he couldn't give a cure to d problem but there's a bigger prophet that can do that.

A visiting day was scheduled to meet that bigger prophet.

On d way to his place, mum had an accident so it was canceled.

Another day, they tried going again.
The bike man and my mum fell into a mud-water pothole. It was canceled.

So, they didn't meet d prophet.

About 2 weeks later, we heard stories on d TV and radio of a popular native doctor that has denounced his membership and was exposing anyone that has ever visited him.

Those mentioned where tortured and killed by d youths.

Lo and behold...

That 'native doctor' was d exact person (bigger prophet) mum was going to meet when he had those accidents.

Anyone From Abia state will remember around the year 2009 when a native doctor called UTU trended. He's an Ngwa man .

He's the exact person I speak of

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Sarsaproko: 4:54pm On May 06, 2022
Wow!
I guess he is going to live forever after this..

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Bobloco: 4:54pm On May 06, 2022
Ejiofo atunije
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by virginchaser(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
Gottiii:
:
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022

Is it everyone that can even afford cars of 2006? You no go thank God.?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by THEREISGODINHEA: 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
These things are fake, you have been deceived, just believe in the name of Jesus Christ today,no body will have the audacity to deceive you again,that prophet is also fake prophet, believe it or you leave it

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by TheWolfen(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
gbagyiza:

Na really scam. Some people once exposed the mysteries behind this scam n my eyes were opened.

Pls, don't fall for it...

If it a scam. I wonder what he is trying to achieve? What is the end game?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Osobi32(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
Itzteewhy:
Chai Nigeria with superstition and nonsense.
You think? I laugh at people that reasons like u. I pray u don't have an encounter that will make u see like from a different point of view.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by OtemAtum: 4:56pm On May 06, 2022
superstitions and africans are 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by bunnae(f): 4:56pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by geelite(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2022
too much dragging of land grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by adolfHitler1934: 4:57pm On May 06, 2022
Itzteewhy:
Chai Nigeria with superstition and nonsense.
It is not superstitious. It is real but it's black magic.
You will see it with your koro koro eyes but it's only the magician Aka prophet knows how he did it.
The oil and ointment to do these magic is sold at Acha stores, Faulks Road Aba.
You can invoke something like lizard nails, snails into someone and still be the one to remove it

Agu, no one is chasing you and none is after your life. They just scammed you of your money.
Go to hospital when you're sick and pray to God by yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by mrkings84(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2022
What is the name of the film?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Discovery4today: 4:58pm On May 06, 2022
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'My Body Was Made For Jeans' - Linda Ikeji Looking Super Gorgeous In Jean Outfit / BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss / Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.