Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest (71672 Views)

Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Lifeofpresh: 5:16pm On May 06, 2022
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by damiloladuke: 5:18pm On May 06, 2022
Wow
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by zinaunreal(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
Scam

grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians will never learn. Nollywood people

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by KingOfBoyz1(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
Scam
the day juju to hit u. Call am scam grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Joemiex: 5:23pm On May 06, 2022
Na until they throw u pin ba .
Real for villa who know sabi
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by truthCoder: 5:24pm On May 06, 2022
Nikkganc08:
Only people like us with first hand experience of this would understand.

Shortly after mum and dad divorced (when we were kids) , mum went from one prayer house to another.

And of course, she took us along.

Some pastors accused my dad's first wife as being d one bewitching her.

Some said its My uncles.

Some said my dad was an occultic man and wanted to use us all for Rituals.

Some said its my grandfather (An eckanker man)

Our tenants, village people , etc where also blamed.

Its a looonnnng.... Story though.

Aa a kid, I've been stripped naked for 7 days before. Every morning , a prophet would bath me inside a hole dug in d ground using rain water that was collected directly (without letting it touch any roof or zinc)

Afterwards, she'd put olive oil in her mouth then spit it out on my naked body till d whole bottle has been exhausted.

I was warned never to clean it or wear clothes for d whole day.

After the olive oil session, a mixture of coconut water, olive oil, milk and elephant-grass water was given to me drink.

As regards to the topic...
In one of the deliverance sessions (a different day), my hair was shaved. a coconut was used to rub my head. After about 5minutes, d water sound disappeared. It was later broken and instead of coconut water (inside d coconut) , we saw over 100 pins (safety pins)

We were told that those pins were sent by someone to spoil my sight (I use eyeglass since nursery 1 till now).

Again, my forehead (upper side of d nose) was opened with a new razor blade. The prophet bit that place with his teeth for some minutes.

From his mouth, he spat out a small periwinkle, a small glass and other stuffs I'd rather not mention.

Was I healed?

No

You were abused at a young age. I sincerely empathize with you.

I know how he did the coconut scam. It is very simple. He poured the pins in via the third eye and sealed it.

Agu was scammed.

It’s all about deflection.

Africans. We are so gullible. Our coming generations will laugh at us. They would discuss us in their universities and people would use our dumb skulls to write BSc projects

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by ManOfSon: 5:26pm On May 06, 2022
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUoPWC_xBn4

Arrows, Bullets, Other Mysterious Items Brought Out of Chiwetalu Agu’s Chest As He Survives Spiritual Attack.

Veteran movie star Chiwetalu Agu has revealed that his enemies plotted and sent many agents to kill him.

The actor shared a video where he showed and described various items such as arrows, bullets, stones and mirror all removed from his chest, neck, and shoulder region. Chiwetalu however gave glory to God for foiling the plans of the enemy and keeping him alive despite the attacks.

The Popular Nollywood veteran Chiwetalu Agu recently revealed that he defeated his enemies and the plot to end his life in a shocking video.

In the video shared below, the actor sat behind a table with different items like nails, cowries, stones, bullets, and other mysterious items.

Chiwetalu Agu bares it all, He then proceeded to disclose that the items were removed from his shoulder, neck, and chest region by a prophet and described the various types of uncountable arrows on the table.

The actor however attributed his saving grace to the fact that he is one with God and he can't be harmed by any enemy. "At a point I was seeing myself 5 feet under the ground in my sleep" - he said.

Sources: @chiwetaluagu|@instablog9ja|LegitNG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdNj5JaLU0W/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1468790-arrows-bullets-mysterious-items-brought-chiwetalu-agus-chest-survives-spiritual-attack/

Someone don dey scam this one. It's 2022, and this is where Nigeria is rooted. We despise science and a firmly married to superstition.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by senteugene: 5:26pm On May 06, 2022
Another Nollywood production

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by deji17: 5:27pm On May 06, 2022
This man loves attention. Attention seeker.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by todugo(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2022
Sacrednes:
he's movies has really come to play in reality grin grin
I taught he said he had operation and the doctor remove it. But when i heard a prophet, I just weak. Which kind lie lie prophet be that sef. angry angry angry angry

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by musicwriter(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2022
Afrogist247:

Arrows, Bullets, Other Mysterious Items Brought Out of Chiwetalu Agu’s Chest As He Survives Spiritual Attack.

Veteran movie star Chiwetalu Agu has revealed that his enemies plotted and sent many agents to kill him.

The actor shared a video where he showed and described various items such as arrows, bullets, stones and mirror all removed from his chest, neck, and shoulder region. Chiwetalu however gave glory to God for foiling the plans of the enemy and keeping him alive despite the attacks.

The Popular Nollywood veteran Chiwetalu Agu recently revealed that he defeated his enemies and the plot to end his life in a shocking video.

In the video shared below, the actor sat behind a table with different items like nails, cowries, stones, bullets, and other mysterious items.

Chiwetalu Agu bares it all, He then proceeded to disclose that the items were removed from his shoulder, neck, and chest region by a prophet and described the various types of uncountable arrows on the table.

The actor however attributed his saving grace to the fact that he is one with God and he can't be harmed by any enemy. "At a point I was seeing myself 5 feet under the ground in my sleep" - he said.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1468790-arrows-bullets-mysterious-items-brought-chiwetalu-agus-chest-survives-spiritual-attack/

Nobody put any arrow, bullets, etc into his body through spiritual means.

The bullets and arrows that were so called removed from his body are just an African magician at work. He crafty trick the patient to believe a spiritual job is going on but it's all magic. The more you look, the less you see.

When I was a little boy in primary school, I already knew that to be a part of psychological healing process- you can call it African placebo method. My father was "the most powerful jazz man" in my village. I made a bet with him and upon all his jazz, I won!!

You all should please grow up and stop behaving like children. For details, see the science of jazz- message to native doctors and ritualists.

Free your minds people!!. Your mind is the MOST POWERFUL thing in the universe. Don't surrender it to belief. Don't surrender is to any jazz. Don't surrender is to Jesus. Don't surrender it to Muhammad. Don't surrender it to anything. Once you surrender it to anybody, your life would be set up to participate in illusion, instead of reality.

And if anybody out there is dumb enough to say I have not seen anything, tell the jazz man/woman to put the bullets and arrows in my body. I bet you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by tolor: 5:30pm On May 06, 2022
Life imitates arts.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Chrismania100: 5:31pm On May 06, 2022
Pin is not a modern thing naa.

ijewejones:
Thank God he survived because it would be another tragedy,not only in the movie industry but all nollywood fans..

Any nairalander fit clear our doubts on why the juju dey use modern materials (pins) instead of plant-torns??
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by otokx(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2022
What is the name of the movie?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by snoopz: 5:39pm On May 06, 2022
This is one dey joke with us ni sha
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by mysticwarrior(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2022
bunnae:
Black magic. My mom used to suffer this thing steadily when she worked as a community nurse. One time they removed, cowries, pins and teeth.

The last time, we had to take her to remove them in Nsukka from Delta state. That particular one ehn, 50 naira and drip stopper were among the things thàt came out. Since then it has not happened again. Used to have the pictures sef. People are wicked.

The worst part is that she said that whenever she gets shot she dey feel am immediately. Some of the local people we usually take to remove it, go comot the one when Dem shoot her, den shoot their own immediately for more money.

Na the easiest jazz for locals in the area I heard. Even school children dey use am against teachers. God help you if the pain comes and you don't know what it is, so you start using oyibo medicine.
it is called Utagba it has happened to someone close to me, after he was shot they took him to one woman and she started hitting him with leaf and things like razor blades, nails, broken bottles, started falling out from his body.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by waice6571: 5:40pm On May 06, 2022
Nikkganc08:
Only people like us with first hand experience of this would understand.

Shortly after mum and dad divorced (when we were kids) , mum went from one prayer house to another.

And of course, she took us along.

Some pastors accused my dad's first wife as being d one bewitching her.

Some said its My uncles.

Some said my dad was an occultic man and wanted to use us all for Rituals.

Some said its my grandfather (An eckanker man)

Our tenants, village people , etc where also blamed.

Its a looonnnng.... Story though.

Aa a kid, I've been stripped naked for 7 days before. Every morning , a prophet would bath me inside a hole dug in d ground using rain water that was collected directly (without letting it touch any roof or zinc)

Afterwards, she'd put olive oil in her mouth then spit it out on my naked body till d whole bottle has been exhausted.

I was warned never to clean it or wear clothes for d whole day.

After the olive oil session, a mixture of coconut water, olive oil, milk and elephant-grass water was given to me drink.

As regards to the topic...
In one of the deliverance sessions (a different day), my hair was shaved. a coconut was used to rub my head. After about 5minutes, d water sound disappeared. It was later broken and instead of coconut water (inside d coconut) , we saw over 100 pins (safety pins)

We were told that those pins were sent by someone to spoil my sight (I use eyeglass since nursery 1 till now).

Again, my forehead (upper side of d nose) was opened with a new razor blade. The prophet bit that place with his teeth for some minutes.

From his mouth, he spat out a small periwinkle, a small glass and other stuffs I'd rather not mention.

Was I healed?
No

I still use eyeglass.

My mum has bigger stuffs she passed through but I won't go to that.

We were charged thousands of naira.

After some weeks , the prophet said he couldn't give a cure to d problem but there's a bigger prophet that can do that.

A visiting day was scheduled to meet that bigger prophet.

On d way to his place, mum had an accident so it was canceled.

Another day, they tried going again.
The bike man and my mum fell into a mud-water pothole. It was canceled.

So, they didn't meet d prophet.

About 2 weeks later, we heard stories on d TV and radio of a popular native doctor that has denounced his membership and was exposing anyone that has ever visited him.

Those mentioned where tortured and killed by d youths.

Lo and behold...

That 'native doctor' was d exact person (bigger prophet) mum was going to meet when he had those accidents.

Anyone From Abia state will remember around the year 2009 when a native doctor called UTU trended. He's an Ngwa man .

He's the exact person I speak of

This one pass meet the eyes oooo.

Could you make a thread out of this story and the hidden parts. It will address some misconceptions about about how the spiritual controls the physical.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by queenpin: 5:40pm On May 06, 2022
gbagyiza:

Na really scam. Some people once exposed the mysteries behind this scam n my eyes were opened.

Pls, don't fall for it...
Can u help open our eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Jmichael1(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2022
Ovoko.....
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:
Here we go again with the superstitious mumbojumbo
probably, you lives all your life in the city. Take your time to stay in the village at least for a three months and see things by yourself. Even in the Bible, it made mentioned of arrows that flies by Noonday.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by 02Kebreal(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
"Ekwensu e romancia mammy water!" shocked
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by hammedkola(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2022
All these stuff na illusions.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2022
Video of it coming out or na lie
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by anochuko01(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2022
Afrogist247:

I can't believe Federal government sent witches to attack him.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 06, 2022
I used to hear about it don’t know how real it is
They do call it pin Abi na ntu

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Jh0wsef(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2022
Umm..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Xfemt(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2022
You get luck
Oya release all the village youth you tire their destiny
Ekwasu marry mami water grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by bunnae(f): 5:57pm On May 06, 2022
mysticwarrior:
it is called Utagba it has happened to someone close to me, after he was shot they took him to one woman and she started hitting him with leaf and things like razor blades, nails, broken bottles, started falling out from his body.
That's what Urhobo calls it. Ukwuani people call it Mkpa. Lots of folks here never really experience the wickedness in this part of the world.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by CAPSLOCKED: 5:59pm On May 06, 2022
bunnae:

The last time, we had to take her to remove them in Nsukka from Delta state. That particular one ehn, 50 naira and drip stopper were among the things thàt came out.

SOMEONE PRETENDED TO EJECT MONEY FROM BENEATH YOUR MOTHER'S SKIN AND YOU THINK IT'S HEAVENLY INSTEAD OF FOUL PLAY ON YOUR ALREADY LOW INTELLIGENCE?! cheesy
SAME REASON PASTORS ARE ENJOYING IN THIS COUNTRY.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by NigeriaAjoka: 6:02pm On May 06, 2022
Pin � is real in the East so you must be careful else your own don waka
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Tonnierichy(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:
Here we go again with the superstitious mumbojumbo
Do you believe in God?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by NigeriaAjoka: 6:04pm On May 06, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

SOMEONE PRETENDED TO EJECT MONEY FROM BENEATH YOUR MOTHER'S SKIN AND YOU THINK IT'S HEAVENLY INSTEAD OF FOUL PLAY ON YOUR ALREADY LOW INTELLIGENCE?! cheesy
SAME REASON PASTORS ARE ENJOYING IN THIS COUNTRY.

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out / Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.