Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest (71637 Views)

Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Hotzone(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
IPOB charms
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by moneyissweet(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
Story, if your enemies truly wants you dead they will use unknown gunmen.

abobote:
Your enemies shall never see your back
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by bunnae(f): 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Are you for real?
No jokes. I used to cry a lot then.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by babaalagbo11(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
The spiritual control the physical....be on guard and prepared always
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Neoteny7: 5:00pm On May 06, 2022
Nonsensical nonsense.

Another Nollywood script paraded as reality.

Anyway 99% of the country is irredeemably dumb so anything goes, I guess
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by AngelicBeing: 5:01pm On May 06, 2022
sad
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Ebunrinde: 5:01pm On May 06, 2022
Interesting.
Afrogist247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUoPWC_xBn4

Arrows, Bullets, Other Mysterious Items Brought Out of Chiwetalu Agu’s Chest As He Survives Spiritual Attack.

Veteran movie star Chiwetalu Agu has revealed that his enemies plotted and sent many agents to kill him.

The actor shared a video where he showed and described various items such as arrows, bullets, stones and mirror all removed from his chest, neck, and shoulder region. Chiwetalu however gave glory to God for foiling the plans of the enemy and keeping him alive despite the attacks.

The Popular Nollywood veteran Chiwetalu Agu recently revealed that he defeated his enemies and the plot to end his life in a shocking video.

In the video shared below, the actor sat behind a table with different items like nails, cowries, stones, bullets, and other mysterious items.

Chiwetalu Agu bares it all, He then proceeded to disclose that the items were removed from his shoulder, neck, and chest region by a prophet and described the various types of uncountable arrows on the table.

The actor however attributed his saving grace to the fact that he is one with God and he can't be harmed by any enemy. "At a point I was seeing myself 5 feet under the ground in my sleep" - he said.

Sources: @chiwetaluagu|@instablog9ja|LegitNG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdNj5JaLU0W/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1468790-arrows-bullets-mysterious-items-brought-chiwetalu-agus-chest-survives-spiritual-attack/
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by ufotunang: 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
Is he acting Nollywood movie or ??
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Truefaith: 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
Gbfj
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Miracle2022: 5:03pm On May 06, 2022
Hahahaaaaaa. Which babalawo is deceiving this one? The babalawo don hamma.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by SarkinYarki: 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
bunnae:
Black magic. My mom used to suffer this thing steadily when she worked as a community nurse. One time they removed, cowries, pins and teeth.

The last time, we had to take her to remove them in Nsukka from Delta state. That particular one ehn, 50 naira and drip stopper were among the things thàt came out. Since then it has not happened again. Used to have the pictures sef. People are wicked.

The worst part is that she said that whenever she gets shot she dey feel am immediately. Some of the local people we usually take to remove it, go comot the one when Dem shoot her, den shoot their own immediately for more money.

Na the easiest jazz for locals in the area I heard. Even school children dey use am against teachers. God help you if the pain comes and you don't know what it is, so you start using oyibo medicine.

Where does it come out from
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by cescky(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:
Here we go again with the superstitious mumbojumbo

grin

i pray vilage people give you small visit one day..u go understand
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by adebayo987: 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
You will soon hear that it was a teaser to a movie and not real life experience. Watch!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by GERANWAOLE1988(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
They will not succeed IJN
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by gadgethead: 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
Den don collect from this man, come give am wotowoto grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by RosyIsBlessed: 5:05pm On May 06, 2022
Brought out of his chest through what means? Surgery? Through his mouth or what? Thought you guys have gone beyond this stage.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Soltix(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
Lies! Nobody attacked him. Its the charms he used to protect himself from guns, knives and other objects. Its odeshi charms
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by sylve11: 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:

My brother, it's not a superstitious belief as you might think. It happens. cool
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
grin grin grin
This man!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by nipsilifyi: 5:08pm On May 06, 2022
Oga
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by itubaba001: 5:08pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:
It real bros . Nothing superstitious I have witness it live
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by victorazy(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2022
Agbara ya pin

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
Brought out of his chest through what means? Surgery? Through his mouth or what? Thought you guys have gone beyond this stage.
grin grin grin grin
D man too Funny.
He knows that video go give am 40million views

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by GloriousGbola: 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
Is there a video of the spiritual operation? Where the shaman/priest/witch doctor prepped the scene/patient, the incisions, removal etc?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by cescky(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2022
bunnae:
Black magic. My mom used to suffer this thing steadily when she worked as a community nurse. One time they removed, cowries, pins and teeth.

The last time, we had to take her to remove them in Nsukka from Delta state. That particular one ehn, 50 naira and drip stopper were among the things thàt came out. Since then it has not happened again. Used to have the pictures sef. People are wicked.

The worst part is that she said that whenever she gets shot she dey feel am immediately. Some of the local people we usually take to remove it, go comot the one when Dem shoot her, den shoot their own immediately for more money.

Na the easiest jazz for locals in the area I heard. Even school children dey use am against teachers. God help you if the pain comes and you don't know what it is, so you start using oyibo medicine.

how do they remove it biko?
from her chest?....through operations?
if some gets attacked this way any suggestions?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by ignis: 5:11pm On May 06, 2022
No be juju be that?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 06, 2022
New movie trailer...
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by BadNews: 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest by jrusky(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
Scam

How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.