Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Name Of Local Plant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Name Of Local Plant (286 Views)

The Name Of Local Plant / Largest Solar Plant In Africa Opens In Bayero University, Kano / Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name Of Local Plant by Ameduedwin: 3:29pm On May 06, 2022
Pls nairalander, what is the English name of this Root. It look like ginger but it is not ginger. Pls who know the English name and the medicinal benefits to human body

Re: The Name Of Local Plant by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 06, 2022
Looks like tumeric, it is used as spice but i dont know the health benefit smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Name Of Local Plant by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 06, 2022
Looks like tumeric, it is used as spicesmiley
Re: The Name Of Local Plant by dawnomike(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2022
Ameduedwin:
Pls nairalander, what is the English name of this Root. It look like ginger but it is not ginger. Pls who know the English name and the medicinal benefits to human body
Tumeric
Re: The Name Of Local Plant by Ameduedwin: 4:35pm On May 06, 2022
Thanks all for the information
Re: The Name Of Local Plant by Bahamas95(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2022
I just remembered my childhood days.

The girls among us used this plant to paint their nails. cheesy
Re: The Name Of Local Plant by Ameduedwin: 6:23pm On May 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
I just remembered my childhood days.

The girls among us used this plant to paint their nails. cheesy
the Root is very colour but u didn't tell me the name and benefits

(1) (Reply)

Fastest And Easiest Way To Japa Fron Naija And Relocate To Canada Revealed / What Are The Speciality In Nursing / What Is Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.