Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms (20356 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Egalitarian1: 4:02pm On May 06, 2022
Hahahaaha

Baba Tinubu don tire to dey form lord because him know say if him do anyhow now, him go collect wotowoto from Sanwolu and co. So, he pretentiously bought the form for Mr Governor not because him really support his second term bid but because he has no option as any thought of Ambode treatment this time around will fix the last nail into the already prepared coffin by Nigerians to be used in burying Baba's "never to materialize lifelong presidential ambition".

Nothing wey Tinubu no go see for presidential ambition. Las las, Tinubu go withdraw from the race. Go and write this down because him don finally see am say, no matter how ready he's to fight DIRTY, he no go ever actualize the yeye lifelong ambition.

E pe le o @Baba Tinubu. In Ogbeni Aregbesola's voice: “Won ti n to ara”! They're already urinating on themselves really!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by blamingthedevil: 4:02pm On May 06, 2022
nairaman66:
Shows how a puppet and clown this Governor is. Should have kept quiet..
and the Mkpuru Minrins are the puppets to both in Lagos that has become their London grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by phemmyjohnson: 4:02pm On May 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2022
stainedanisus1:
ABAT , on your mandate forever. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
MUMU
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Tremendous2018: 4:03pm On May 06, 2022
normal
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by CocoaOla: 4:03pm On May 06, 2022
owon ole clowns
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Ashirioluwa: 4:03pm On May 06, 2022
Tinubu paid or we paid. Oga stop lying, we paid for your form because the money you used to buy the form is public fund. The money belongs to Lagos State government.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:05pm On May 06, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju baba Seyi , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
19 February paid moniker
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:06pm On May 06, 2022
stainedanisus1:
ABAT , on your mandate forever. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
another 19th February
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by zombieTRACKER: 4:06pm On May 06, 2022
BowlingTall:
Asiwaju of Nigeria is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

why wouldn't you like a thief
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by BarrElChapo(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2022
Laughable
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:06pm On May 06, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , on your mandate forever. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
another 19th February paid moniker
bicoloratrite9:
Asiwaju of Nigeria He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
19th paid moniker all run buy one person cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Petdagr8t(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2022
And how is this a news?
Are there not many more important things that the drug Baron should do with his ill gotten wealth?. I think paying of scholarships for the less privileged with such money wouldn't have been a bad idea.
Beside Sanwo Olu has the money to buy himself APC expression of interest form, so what's the reasons for this busy body?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:07pm On May 06, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
02 March moniker
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:07pm On May 06, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. slayer of Meth cannibals.
another 02 march moniker
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by GardenOfGod(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2022
Why didn't he pay for Ambode to continue his second term in office?
Because its time for his altimate self interest he's being a gentle man now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:09pm On May 06, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. You got our support come rain come sunshine
another 02 march moniker all ran by a single person.

Honestly nairaland is a very wrong place to ascertain the popularity of somebody and public opinion.

Nairaland is just a place for cowards to express themselves anyhow without being traced cheesy
Tinubu is only popular on nairaland
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by adolfHitler1934: 4:10pm On May 06, 2022
The Theif of Baghdad. If he likes let him campaign in Heaven's Gate, he will never be president.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Tinubuadvocate: 4:13pm On May 06, 2022
Pain you.
Malory:
Why won't he do that when you are his ATM machine
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Propertyforum: 4:15pm On May 06, 2022
Congrats to you Boss
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Malory: 4:15pm On May 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Pain you. grin
Don't worry he will soon endorse you to replace MC Oluomo when he will promote Oluomo to replace Sanwo olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by hope4nigeria(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:
Why won't he do that when you are his ATM machine
all the lagos allocation from now till 2023 may don surfer
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by mctech(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2022
I don't think it's a wise thing to disclose this.

Will you be remitting your salary to him?

How then do you repay him?

You are leaving the people to judge.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by lexy2014: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , on your mandate forever. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

How did Tinubu have the best cabinet in his era? How did u arrive at your conclusion?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
This man doesn't have sense. I wish we had someone better bt not sure we do at the moment. undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by wixalos229: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
Re
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Malory: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
hope4nigeria:
all the lagos allocation from now till 2023 may don surfer
I de tell you
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Akinsete19(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
It's an investment, he will get his money back when you are voted back to your post by gullible Nigerians.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by lexy2014: 4:18pm On May 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
19th paid moniker all run buy one person cheesy
Exactly. Damn too obvious
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms by Tvoice: 4:18pm On May 06, 2022
Fear nor let u thief landlord money take pay ur rent na , so baba landlord don pay for u , stupid sets of crukes .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binani’s Acceptance Speech Confirms She’s Party To Illegal Declaration – Falana / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? / Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.