Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,674 members, 7,827,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Blood Sisters Series On Netflix Worth The Hype? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blood Sisters Series On Netflix Worth The Hype? (1014 Views)

Reviews And Ratings: Shanty Town (Series) On Netflix / Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) / Inside Life: Erica To Launch New Reality TV Series On MTV Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Sisters Series On Netflix Worth The Hype? by withVoke(f): 4:12pm On May 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ba1uKhaTo

Blood Sisters is a 2022 Netflix thriller series that follows two best friends Sarah (Inidinma Okojie) and Kemi (Nancy Isime) on the run after what was supposed to be a wedding turns into the murder of the very wealthy groom. Thrilled with a star-studded cast that included Ramsey Nouah, Kate Henshaw, Gabriel Afolayan, Toke Makinwa, Deyemi Okanlawon, and a slew of others, we give a detailed review of this Nollywood series in this video.
Re: Blood Sisters Series On Netflix Worth The Hype? by newguy1(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2022
Just one episode in and I have already marked like lapses in but it’s a welcome improvement on our movie export
Re: Blood Sisters Series On Netflix Worth The Hype? by meobizy(f): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Every time I want to watch this series I always forget. Will I review it? No. Nairalanders are ingrates so I'll stick to telling close friends. Funny enough Nigerians in diaspora made the show trend. If international markets don't promote a Nigerian-made product our people will jump and pass.

(1) (Reply)

Ford's Evil Twin Sportcar / Songs From 'american Dream' / Yoruba Language Version Of "coming To America.": Acted By Eddie Murphy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.