Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival (30729 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Custom Officers, Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Millions Await Buhari's Arrival In Katsina State ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by zedegit: 6:16pm On May 06, 2022
ufotunang:
I said it dialogue between the federal government and IPOB is the solution to this IPOB matter...no problem without a solution.....how long will the South East continue like this

Does it look like they are fit to dialogue?
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Mrkcee(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2022
Dubs:
is it by force to visit, they don't want you Mr disappointment to visit their land, let them be naaa, kai what a govt & what a zoo.
How old are u?
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by SarkinYarki: 6:21pm On May 06, 2022
Idiko1:

Shut up your putrid mouth!!1 They are definitely not anti-Igbo. They are against the jackasses who tend thwart the aim of actualizing Republic of Igboland or even Republic of Biafra. What is hard to comprehend about self-determination?

Since when did self determination become killing and destroying the lives of those you seek to self determine ...? It shall not be well with anybody supporting these animals
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Pastorsmile: 6:28pm On May 06, 2022
They may only have succeeded in setting their chances or opportunities in vain
Bubu has concluded his one day working visit to Ebonyi state. His Car or even Bicycle did not get hurt and has since returned to the villa.
The cars burnt are owned by our own people. The same people we say we are fighting for!
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Kwestionair: 6:39pm On May 06, 2022
Ethanuella:

Hey wise man, it's quite unfortunate that you cannot see or hear of the despicable things happening in the east by your unreasonable brothers. You must be blind and deaf.

You are part of the keyboard warriors that will later come out to wail when the table turns, especially to any of your family members.

Can you pray that the fate of those innocent souls cut short by these terrorists be your portion? Kindly ask a pharmacist to prescribe a vitamin that will aid proper brain function, you need it, and I don't mind...you can put the bills on me.

Pls don't quote me again, if you don't want to be unfortunate in this life. Low-life

See or hear? You’re part of the government and the military who are working day and night burning down our villages and killing our people in the villages so as to hang it on IPOB all because you want uk to tag them terrorists ba?
I was at toll gate during the endsars and how your Nigerian government sponsored thugs to hijack the protest just so to have a reason to shoot at innocent protesters at night.
Only the gullible and haters of Igbos will believe the government and politicians have no hand in what is going on because they want a reason to end IPOB.
You can not deceive me at all
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Wchris(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2022
Those people are fools.The time Buhari came they did not attack him, after he left they started attacking vehicles. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:40pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Your mates are blaiming Simon Ekpa, Asari Dokubo boys, DSS and Fulani herdsmen you're here blaiming a fellow Nairalander OyigboUpdate for the whole insecurity in the South east.

Shut up your decayed mouth!
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Kwestionair: 6:42pm On May 06, 2022
Terrence99:

By the time UGM visits your family, you will personally answer this question.

Boko haram hasn’t visited your family, bandit hasn’t kidnapped your family that is why you’re still not knowledgeable about who the real terrorists are.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Chimera30: 6:50pm On May 06, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Everyone should go and sign this petition online for IPOB to be listed as a terrorist organization in many countries.

A petition for world leaders to list IPOB as a terrorist group has started.

The link is in my signature. Share it on Facebook and Twitter so many people can sign the petition. I tried to include the link in the post but Autobot swallowed it. So see the link in my signature.

End IPOB to save lives.

Rest in Jesus name!
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Ethanuella: 6:57pm On May 06, 2022
Kwestionair:

See or hear? You’re part of the government and the military who are working day and night burning down our villages and killing our people in the villages so as to hang it on IPOB all because you want uk to tag them terrorists ba?
I was at toll gate during the endsars and how your Nigerian government sponsored thugs to hijack the protest just so to have a reason to shoot at innocent protesters at night.
Only the gullible and haters of Igbos will believe the government and politicians have no hand in what is going on because they want a reason to end IPOB.
You can not deceive me at all
Wow! I'm just getting to know that I'm a part of the govt and the military. Thanks for the information.

You are bitter to see beyond the irreparable loss caused by your gun wielding brothers.

Please, be reasonable because no one hates you, you guys are the one with pure hatred for each other. How can you explain the gruesome murder of the military personnel by this same group? Imagine you people killing your own because you want to spite the govt and the military...spits!

Lastly, I beg of you to use another word aside "gullible".
No 1. It doesn't fit into your text
No 2. It doesn't fit into the message you are trying to pass across.

Be safe, but I pray for you to jam these ungun known men so you can have a taste.

And never trade words with a woman.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by AntiBMC(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2022
UncommonLogic:

See the sad effects of meth and cannibalism.

According to a gworo-chewing brown-teethed almajiri who bathes urine and eats BS for dinner. Lol.. okay.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Kwestionair: 7:05pm On May 06, 2022
Ethanuella:

Wow! I'm just getting to know that I'm a part of the govt and the military. Thanks for the information.

You are bitter to see beyond the irreparable loss caused by your gun wielding brothers.

Please, be reasonable because no one hates you, you guys are the one with pure hatred for each other. How can you explain the gruesome murder of the military personnel by this same group? Imagine you people killing your own because you want to spite the govt and the military...spits!

Lastly, I beg of you to use another word aside "gullible".
No 1. It doesn't fit into your text
No 2. It doesn't fit into the message you are trying to pass across.

Be safe, but I pray for you to jam these ungun known men so you can have a taste.

And never trade words with a woman.

You would think you’re that intelligent to know when not to use gullible, quite funny how you didn’t double check it’s meaning before trying to advise. May I not jam Nigerian military when they are killing innocent civilians and burning houses in our villages, I also pray the same for you.
Yes we hate each other which is why we are still where we are but I can bet you we fair better than your tribesmen because you all hate yourselves more than anything and tribe
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Miracle2022: 7:07pm On May 06, 2022
Where is that foolish gidigidi, let him come and tell us that burning of an igbo man vehicle is an achievement. Or maybe Antibmc will come and tell us that this is the work of dss.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by sirp9898(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2022
Ethanuella:
These people have turned terrorists. Even if Biafra land is achieved, these people will definitely make it ungovernable, and even Nnamdi Kanu wouldn't be able to contain it.

The insecurity in the east has just started

Make we achieve am first
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by alibiz: 7:13pm On May 06, 2022
Peaceful southeast has turned to something else.
May God help us
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by mvem(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2022
DropsMic:
I remember when all this IPOB brouhaha was just demonstrations, flag waving and listening to radio Biafra.. Today everything don turn violent and it's all thanks to the black man's idiocy, lack of tact and diplomacy.

Something wey simple talk and referendum for solve government send troops to go kill unarmed people now that they are speaking in the language of the typical black man – which is violence – same government wey ignore their cries and plead all these years don run go proscribe then as a terrorist group.

Spits
as if the violence won't engulf them. Who are being killed? which livelihood is being destroyed? which businesses is being affected?...and you think the Intl' community will even have your time when you turn to violence, you even make it more difficult...go ask catalonia that have been clamouring for same thing for generations or you think self agitation is only in Nigeria. we have a lot in different countries of the world...my point is the violence is still meted on the igbo people so who gains or who loses ?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Nyanabo(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2022
I always thought people of the East are wise. But I have been proven wrong time and again. Nnamdi Kanu was not based in Nigeria. Even the Short man Ekpa is far away in Finland. Yet the mkpurumiri boys are hell bent in suffocating one another and destroying the only place they no as home.

Who did this ?
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by UncommonLogic: 7:27pm On May 06, 2022
AntiBMC:

According to a gworo-chewing brown-teethed almajiri who bathes urine and eats BS for dinner. Lol.. okay.

This is what happens when you start consuming human flesh, it makes you delusional and deranged.
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Omo ale omo yamirin banza.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by GreenArrow1(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2022
Dubs:
is it by force to visit, they don't want you Mr disappointment to visit their land, let them be naaa, kai what a govt & what a zoo.

Is that enough reason for your people to kill your own people like animals in the zoo?
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by chrismastre5(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2022
post=112584139:
Oloriburuku sets of brainwashed swines.
The ones supporting them all along here, are now receiving sense.
E go touch dem supporters one by one.... we told them.

In the senseless brutal deaths and terrible crime they are perpetruating, your only concern is the moderators taking the topic to Frontpage , that you even have to call them fools?!
Dont worry, it's only a matter of time.......
you no post that your pictures
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by GreenArrow1(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2022
Kwestionair:

Gullible fellow.
You wish insecurity will reign in Igbo land. In your wildest dreams

Something that is already happening? You dull o.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by CoronaVirusPro: 7:39pm On May 06, 2022
Who is doing who? grin grin grin

More grease to their elbow.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by DropsMic(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2022
mvem:
as if the violence won't engulf them. Who are being killed? which livelihood is being destroyed? which businesses is being affected?...and you think the Intl' community will even have your time when you turn to violence, you even make it more difficult...go ask catalonia that have been clamouring for same thing for generations or you think self agitation is only in Nigeria. we have a lot in different countries of the world...my point is the violence is still meted on the igbo people so who gains or who loses ?

You missed the whole point of the whole writeup.. But I'm not surprised, you are a Nigerian after all
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Piptocoin: 7:40pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Your mates are blaiming Simon Ekpa, Asari Dokubo boys, DSS and Fulani herdsmen you're here blaiming a fellow Nairalander OyigboUpdate for the whole insecurity in the South east.

hahahaha grin
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by AbuAeesha: 7:48pm On May 06, 2022
fools! when didn't they set it ablaze when buhari was there?
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by AntiBMC(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2022
Miracle2022:
Where is that foolish gidigidi, let him come and tell us that burning of an igbo man vehicle is an achievement. Or maybe Antibmc will come and tell us that this is the work of dss.

Hmm... U chose the perfect monicker for urself. It's definitely a miracle, how you walk around without a brain — only manual instructions on how to attack Igbos and dabble into threads about them, to spew hate filled trash. Robo-z0mbie.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Thomasankara(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2022
cowards
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Thomasankara(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2022
naptu2:

https://dailytrust.com/gunmen-set-vehicle-ablaze-in-ebonyi-day-after-buharis-arrival
i pity those gunmen that will be subsequently caught, cos their brothers will betray and deny them by calling them Dss or Fulani terrorist embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract / Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries / Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.