Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival (30735 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Custom Officers, Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Millions Await Buhari's Arrival In Katsina State ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by JOemmy(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:
These people are anti Igbo , it's only the property and lives of Igbo people they destroy.. I am so ashamed , I always thought that South East would be that last place to be plagued by terrorism in Nigeria but I was wrong

Buhari and his fulani brothers have obviously taught igbo youths how to be terrorists.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Ethanuella: 9:38pm On May 06, 2022
Kwestionair:

You would think you’re that intelligent to know when not to use gullible, quite funny how you didn’t double check it’s meaning before trying to advise. May I not jam Nigerian military when they are killing innocent civilians and burning houses in our villages, I also pray the same for you.
Yes we hate each other which is why we are still where we are but I can bet you we fair better than your tribesmen because you all hate yourselves more than anything and tribe

Wise man, you didn't tell me you are a sorcerer for you to know the tribe I belong to. That's how you get to shoot yourself on the leg.

Face your front, and mind all that concerns you. Tribalistic fool
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Meteng: 9:53pm On May 06, 2022
Sheuns:

I wonder how this will affect Buhari or the state Governor.

You are enforcing sit at home in protest of the President’s visit to your state far away from where the President is in your state. Una just Dey do mumu things in the name of spiting Buhari. These things affect the people you claim you’re fighting for.
I think it’s a matter of stupidity
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2022
AntiBMC:

According to a gworo-chewing brown-teethed almajiri who bathes urine and eats BS for dinner. Lol.. okay.
You genius do realize that the photos you just posted is of South Sudan,and have nothing to do with Fulani.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by fluffybaby(f): 11:15pm On May 06, 2022
I am confused.They had the opportunity to deal with their so called enemy aka Buhari but they avoided him only to come out when coast is clear to show power by attacking their fellow surfer head kinsmen when Buhari and his gheng left grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by SarkinYarki: 11:19pm On May 06, 2022
Ethanuella:
These people have turned terrorists. Even if Biafra land is achieved, these people will definitely make it ungovernable, and even Nnamdi Kanu wouldn't be able to contain it.

The insecurity in the east has just started

Exactly, these ones can never be tamed again
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Regex: 11:57pm On May 06, 2022
Why couldn’t they do it whilst Buhari was around
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Jostoman: 12:00am On May 07, 2022
The news is from TVC and THE NATION grin
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by mastermaestro(m): 12:26am On May 07, 2022
Kwestionair:

Gullible fellow.
You wish insecurity will reign in Igbo land. In your wildest dreams

Arms are in the hands of degenerates who had nothing going for them until they were conscripted to be part of violent secession struggle.

If Biafra was ever achieved, blood won’t stop flowing. You can keep deceiving yourself. Una don open blood market for una region. Safe sail! sad
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by ufotunang: 12:54am On May 07, 2022
zedegit:

Does it look like they are fit to dialogue?
...yes they are ready for dialogue...if Buhari calls them for a dialogue/ meeting... the y will accept to dialogue with Buhari and the federal government and settle the matter...no problem without a solution...when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that sufffers
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by tit(f): 1:17am On May 07, 2022
Terrence99:

You Igbos said Abba Kyari hated ndigbo. I remember some fools asking why he arrested Evans.
Enjoy your UGM and don't disturb us abeg.

Must you be insulting and tribalism?
Who told you I am Ibo?
Everything Ibo Ibo Ibo
Them take Ibo swear for you?

Anyway, you get lock say Abba Kyari is eating uncooked beans. Him for take you shine.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Terrence99: 1:21am On May 07, 2022
tit:

Must you be insulting and tribalism?
Who told you I am Ibo?
Everything Ibo Ibo Ibo
Them take Ibo swear for you?

Anyway, you get lock say Abba Kyari is eating uncooked beans. Him for take you shine.

Gerrarahere. You this ugly thing with empty head like Buhari's promises.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:50am On May 07, 2022
tit:
Abba Kyari would have trap and capture this unknown gunmen.
Shame

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Kwestionair: 4:09am On May 07, 2022
mastermaestro:

Arms are in the hands of degenerates who had nothing going for them until they were conscripted to be part of violent secession struggle.

If Biafra was ever achieved, blood won’t stop flowing. You can keep deceiving yourself. Una don open blood market for una region. Safe sail! sad

What does a typical and an average Nigerian who can easily vote in old and unqualified men into political positions possibly know about peaceful freedom fighting?
Tell your government to take all of his terrorist men in uniform out from the east to close the blood market.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by 1874he: 5:12am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112584139:
Oloriburuku sets of brainwashed swines.
The ones supporting them all along here, are now receiving sense.
E go touch dem supporters one by one.... we told them.

In the senseless brutal deaths and terrible crime they are perpetruating, your only concern is the moderators taking the topic to Frontpage , that you even have to call them fools?!
Dont worry, it's only a matter of time.......
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by 1874he: 5:12am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112584175:
For each and everyone that were hailing these animals and keep singing their support.
All evil crime, wickedness and deaths they have perpetrated will never depart from your households.
For the multiple innocent igbos killed , especially our relative Miracle Nwobodo.
Their blood will cry out and avenge their deaths.
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by 1874h: 5:13am On May 07, 2022
[quote author= post=112584355][/quote]
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by 1874im: 5:23am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Where is that foolish gidigidi, let him come and tell us that burning of an igbo man vehicle is an achievement. Or maybe Antibmc will come and tell us that this is the work of dss.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by AntiBMC(m): 5:41am On May 07, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

You genius do realize that the photos you just posted is of South Sudan,and have nothing to do with Fulani.

Are Fulanis in South Sudan different from the ones that migrated from there to Nigeria? Lol. Don't be playing. They bleep cows...the ones here also bleep cows. No difference at all.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Tzar(m): 6:03am On May 07, 2022
Cowards!
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Miracle2022: 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
AntiBMC:

Hmm... U chose the perfect monicker for urself. It's definitely a miracle, how you walk around without a brain — only manual instructions on how to attack Igbos and dabble into threads about them, to spew hate filled trash. Robo-z0mbie.
my best man is an igbo guy but he is not a foolish ipob terrorist. Therefore,I am against all terrorists( boko haram,bandits,ipob etc) you are the media wing of ipob spread lies and deny the obvious.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by AntiBMC(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2022
Miracle2022:
my best man is an igbo guy but he is not a foolish ipob terrorist. Therefore,I am against all terrorists( boko haram,bandits,ipob etc) you are the media wing of ipob spread lies and deny the obvious.

Exactly what I'm saying. You all are programmed and with the same manual. I can't say how many times I've you people say that exact same line ; ”my friend is Igbo”, anytime you are caught dissing out anti-igbo speeches.

That brings me to another point. You just agreed that you are not Igbo. So tell the world why you are ALWAYS found in Igbo threads spewing trash. Why do you feel the need to cry more than the bereaved or take Panadol for an Igbo man's headache? Is it because of too much love? Or bcoz of that ur "Igbo best man”? Lol. Joker!
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Miracle2022: 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
AntiBMC:

Exactly what I'm saying. You all are programmed and with the same manual. I can't say how many times I've you people say that exact same line ; ”my friend is Igbo”, anytime you are caught dissing out anti-igbo speeches.

That brings me to another point. You just agreed that you are not Igbo. So tell the world why you are ALWAYS found in Igbo threads spewing trash. Why do you feel the need to cry more than the bereaved or take Panadol for an Igbo man's headache? Is it because of too much love? Or bcoz of that ur "Igbo best man”? Lol. Joker!
why did you decided to post on a forum not owned by an igbo man?
Infact ,coincidentally me and that my friend are bearing the same name.
Go and create ipob forum,if you see me there then call me anything you want.
I don't listen to radio biafra,I don't even know if biafra Facebook page exist, I don't even travel to the east for anything.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by AntiBMC(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2022
Miracle2022:
why did you decided to post on a forum not owned by an igbo man?
Infact ,coincidentally me and that my friend are bearing the same name.
Go and create ipob forum,if you see me there then call me anything you want.
I don't listen to radio biafra,I don't even know if biafra Facebook page exist, I don't even travel to the east for anything.

You have never been to the East, neither do you listen to biafra radio nor visit their FB page yet you feel you know enough about them to sit in ur comfort zone and blab/accuse them falsely? SMH.

The biafran Facebook page u claim to avoid, can be likened to a biafran thread opened on nairaland. I do not need to create an Igbo forum, cos derz no Igbo Facebook, you simply chose not to enter their FB pages and you can do same here. You do not need to enter a biafran/IPOB thread.

Done reading/replying trash.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by Miracle2022: 2:10pm On May 07, 2022
AntiBMC:

You have never been to the East, neither do you listen to biafra radio nor visit their FB page yet you feel you know enough about them to sit in ur comfort zone and blab/accuse them falsely? SMH.

The biafran Facebook page u claim to avoid, can be likened to a biafran thread opened on nairaland. I do not need to create an Igbo forum, cos derz no Igbo Facebook, you simply chose not to enter their FB pages and you can do same here. You do not need to enter a biafran/IPOB thread.

Done reading/replying trash.
you can choose not to post anything igbo on a Yoruba forum.
Re: Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival by edosignature(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.

God bless & protect our military men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC / Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People / Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.