Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University (34993 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by Yakeeboy: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
I apply 4 aaua as my first choice n i choose sociology n am also frm ondo n i score 227 in my jamb wat do u think dat i should score in my postutme to be admited.as u answer my question may d lord bless u
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2011
just try to score at least 55 you are on a saver side but i must tell everybody today dat our set is the first on real merit but as changes in the school in all aspect now,this year admission not so easy.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by afunso(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2011
Pls is it de same merit cut off mark dey use for second chioce? Wat advantage is it, if one is frm ondo, cos i am frm ondo! And what is do i have to have in post utme for bussiness adminstration? Thanks.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2011
@afunso All school cosider first choice firstly,it is desame cut-off they will use nd lastly, coming from ondo state is an advantage to you because 70 percent of admission will be given to ondo indigene.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by Dage(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2011
pls i choose aaua as my 2nd choice i wnt 2 study economics i score 245 in jamb pls wat should b my minimum post utme score 2 b admited on merit im 4rm ondo state. Bless u as u reply.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by afunso(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2011
@yemyem, thanks bro! Pls how is the question set, is it d same combination we did in utme dat we are goin to do in the post utme? Thanks.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2011
@dage guy if you know you are not that good i beg you don't risk aaua economics oo you can change to other social sciences course but if you try that you can face Dr Bakare,Dr Olorunfemi,Ilesanmi,Fatukasi nd so on's stress you can come ne just focus 60 you wil be on a saver side.@afunso NO! It depend on your course math,englsh,CURRENT AFFAIRS nd they wil SELLECT from your course
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by afunso(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
@yemyem, wat will i be writing in post utme, i am going for business adminstration. And pls is it objective? I dont know if anybody can help me with past questions! Thanks.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
its purely objective but nothing like past question cos you will submite it with answer.read economics,govt,math,eng
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
its purely objective but nothing like past question cos you will submite it with answer.read economics,govt,math,eng
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by afunso(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
@yemyem, thanks bro! I appreciate all your info!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
one luv brod.the content of this trend is ''ask any question nd you will be sactify'' so don't mention!.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by Dage(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
@yemyem4u tnx. Pls how can i get aaua post utme past question my email is desmondgbenga70@yahoo.com tnx n God bless.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2011
@dage i said it today before dat they collected it with answer sheet but am thinking of going to library b4 dis week ends so if i get i wil let you know.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by olempe(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2011
Dage:

@yemyem4u tnx. Pls how can i get aaua post utme past question,

you'l submit ur questions with ur the answer. But some guys claim that they can get people past questions. Visit myschoolcom dot com. You'l pay them sha.

However, u may also visit AAUA students forum at aauastudents dot tk

Xoxo.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by toseman(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2011
To al a.a.u.a prospects,if u pass ur exams u wil b admittd,so dnt let any1 fool u oh,
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yetunde01(f): 4:05am On Jul 20, 2011
Pls wats the skul cut-off mark for jamb? And any info abt change of university form?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by olempe(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2011
yetunde01:

Pls wats the skul cut-off mark for jamb? And any info abt change of university form?

jamb's cut off mark varies frm schl to schl, the schls can also decide their own cut off. You may nid to be specific. And I tot change of course closed on July 18. Check JAMB's sha.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by muyicus: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2011
For bankin n finance combination shd i b expectin in post ume.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by gbengooss: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2011
Can someone please assist in getting AAUA IPTP and Sandwich admission checking PIN. Please info the cost to: sundayoyebade@yahoo.com or 08062701212.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by Newest: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2011
Pls guys i have a friend that scored 187, any chance he mit be admitted?, and if yes whats the process

tanks
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
@toseman nobody is fooling anybody here nd thank God that you among naira land disurbance last year b4 you were admitted,you dat you wil text,exra cool everyday nd update nairaland almost every hours but now you can tel others to caution ODIGBA TI OBA PAPA DE SKUL.@toseman nobody is fooling anybody here nd thank God that you among naira land disurbance last year b4 you were admitted,you dat you wil text,exra cool everyday nd update nairaland almost every hours but now you can tel others to caution ODIGBA TI OBA PAPA DE SKUL.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
@muyibus focus on account,eco,english,math,gov.t@yetunde minimum of 200 @newes aaua is the only state school in south west dat insist on 200 @gbengbos i wiw ask
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,that my skul,i love dis thread,anything yemyem4u tell you is absolute the truth,cuz klast year we were all here and yemi play a important role,4 the science student i have the pume question 4 2007/2008 and 2008/2009,it in the skul library,yemi go do some research in the library ok,am out plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by shegun007(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
pls anybody on the this trend have the past question on mass communication of aaua? pls i need it my email address is temimarchsam@yahoo.com.i will be very greatful if you can help me out. cheers. wink grin cheesy
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by Yakeeboy: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pls wat should i prepare 4 in my postutme am going 4 sociology n wat is d total number of english n maths n total number of question in postutme question. as u answer may d lord bless u
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by yemyem4u: 4:38am On Jul 21, 2011
@all THIS LIFE YOU MUST SACRIFICE FOR WHAT YOU NEED! It wil be of valueless if you stay wherever nd am runing up nd down to satisfy all of you. Thank God that i can find some past question in the libary now but the best for anybody that will need it is to come to the school,as a stundent i av access to the libary.You will foto copy the ones that you wil need instead of sending number or yahoomail.THANKS
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by oj1(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2011
hi everybody, im also an aaua applicant
llets keep this tread alive
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by alabama2: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2011
For any info on political sc. And public administration.cal 08060500666,That is my department.free 2 call durin xtral cool.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by alabama2: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2011
@yakeeboy.sociology is under d faculty of social and mgt sc.4 any applicant under dis faculty shud prepare 4 subjects like,ENG,MATH,ECONS,GEOG,GOVT and most especialy current affiars.4 more info cal 08060500666.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University by Yakeeboy: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2011
Tanx alabama 4 d info is maths much in d exam cus am weak in it my eng n govt n econs is a sure bet 4 me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) / How Can I Retreive My Lost Jamb Registration Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.