Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) (34973 Views)

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada / Osun Begins ‘School-On-Air’ For Primary, Secondary School Students / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by GistMedia0: 4:35pm On Feb 28
A Nigerian soldier is in the spotlight for taking his children to school on a small scooter. The soldier, dressed in his military t-shirt, was seen riding with his two kids on the scooter through the city streets.

With the cost of fuel rising and money tight, the soldier's decision to use the scooter highlights the challenges many families are facing. He shared that he is doing his best to ensure his children receive an education despite the difficulties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7aqOh9cBCY

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Onuimo1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28
Hahaha, Depending on the distance from home to school and the good road network is in the area.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Simonjef: 4:45pm On Feb 28
I'm telling you
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by LeeSmart: 5:30pm On Feb 28
With the kind potholes wey full my country like dis? though someone on twitter (X) offered to get dem crash helmet

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by descarado: 5:34pm On Feb 28
Go and look for better job man.

Soldier live inside barrack, take kids to command school inside barrack and uou are yarning dust.
Or you have never seen a scooter before?
He should drive them to school na.
Mtcheew

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28
descarado:

Soldier live inside barrack, take kids to command school inside barrack and uou are yarning dust.
Mtcheew

Sometimes the way some of you just open mouth waaa and vomit nonsense on this forum baffles me.

Even those with high paying salaries are complaining of the high cost of living. Some even stay in the office and go home on weekends.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by descarado: 6:42pm On Feb 28
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Sometimes the way some of you just open mouth waaa and vomit nonsense on this forum baffles me.

Even those with high paying salaries are complaining of the high cost of living. Some even stay in the office and go home on weekends.

If I were you, I wil do re-evaluation.
Sometimes we re-invent ourselves through harsh criticism from strangers.
It was done with good intention though very harsh.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28
descarado:

If I were you, I wil do re-evaluation.
Sometimes we re-invent ourselves through harsh criticism from strangers.
It was done with good intention though very harsh.

Sorry about that. My apologise. But i feel for that man because I know how it is. I know he didn't want to take his kids to school on that but no choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Shadomaan7: 7:34pm On Feb 28
Na real so we go dey manage with all this wahala for this country, but kudos to this soldier for making sure his pikin dem go school, God bless him.

43 Likes

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Cindypresh(f): 7:36pm On Feb 28
Iberibe

After snatching ballot box and helping politicians to rig election... except he's doing it for fun I will never take him serious.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by richiemcgold: 7:36pm On Feb 28
Just for the cruize, I guess. The school is probably nearby.
His military OT still reflects in the way he interacted with the kids. He must be a lovely daddy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by joinnow: 8:11pm On Feb 28
Why put those kids at risk.
No helmet,no elbow guide. Just one mishaps all the money he thought he is saving from transportation cost will not be able to pay one hospital bill

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:21pm On Feb 28
Wow, this soldiers determination and love for his children is truly inspiring. May God bless and protect him and his family always.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by descarado: 9:42pm On Feb 28
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Sorry about that. My apologise. But i feel for that man because I know how it is. I know he didn't want to take his kids to school on that but no choice.
Nope. The man is living in the barrack. The kids go to command school inside the barrack. He can trekk with them or have fun ride with them on scooter. This has nothing to do with hardship. Children love this and will prefer it to car or walking.
I live abroad and school children living close to school ride scooter with parents to school. The man snapped that picture cos he was simply showing off.

You never really digested my comment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:11pm On Feb 28
This is not funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:10am On Feb 29
descarado:

Nope. The man is living in the barrack. The kids go to command school inside the barrack. He can trekk with them or have fun ride with them on scooter. This has nothing to do with hardship. Children love this and will prefer it to car or walking.
I live abroad and school children living close to school ride scooter with parents to school. The man snapped that picture cos he was simply showing off.

You never really digested my comment.

Ok I get your point your mow. I only reacted based on the headline of the OP that posted it. Thanks for clarifying what you meant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by uba1991: 9:37am On Feb 29
descarado:

Mtcheew
you sound foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by christejames(m): 9:39am On Feb 29
Before nko! Na Tinubu wan come take him children go school? 😏 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by uba1991: 9:39am On Feb 29
joinnow:
Why put those kids at risk.
No helmet,no elbow guide. Just one mishaps all the money he thought he is saving from transportation cost will not be able to pay one hospital bill
did he have the money?
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by joinnow: 10:05am On Feb 29
uba1991:
did he have the money?
if he can scooter then he can also buy helmet and elbow guide.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:16am On Feb 29
Okay
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by bouncin04(m): 10:17am On Feb 29
See as all hin hair don go finish .
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Feb 29
Walahi talahi Tinubu is working

1 Like

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 10:18am On Feb 29
cheesy.E go beta
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Kennyztech: 10:18am On Feb 29
Stupidity
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 10:19am On Feb 29
The kids were even happy and laughing and taking it for play and fun

1 Like

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Rebuker(m): 10:20am On Feb 29
This economy sha.

See the 300k Foodstuffs a lady bought in Lagos mainland market:

https://www.nairaland.com/8016031/see-food-items-lady-bought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgGZFeJsxa0
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by wunmi590(m): 10:20am On Feb 29

Girls like their father like kilode, see the joy on the kids body

1 Like

Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 10:22am On Feb 29
This is risky now. If it's abroad where they obey traffic rules it's ok no be Naija where even Zebra lines as seen as mere designs and not observed by Nigerian drivers.

Beautiful children. I love their uniform.
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by adedayourt(m): 10:22am On Feb 29
It will get to a stage he will sell the scooter and use the money to buy 2 cups of rice
Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by Father4all: 10:22am On Feb 29
Eye service kee the soldier. Do Military people pay for transportation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Do A Change Of Course, While In University / Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / 3rd Class Degree, Or No Degree At All: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.