Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (64414 Views)

'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Buksaylor: 12:37am On May 07, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Firm handshake.. Politics is just a game, nothing personal. I like it.!
Osibanjo is a man...eyeball to eyeball...
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Digmygold: 12:37am On May 07, 2022
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo is a real Omoluabi

Omoluabi that left the Nation worse than he met it. Omoluabi my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Digmygold: 12:38am On May 07, 2022
Donaldomo:
I am behind PYO 2023

What did he achieve in this dispensation? He made the country even worse. Brainless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Digmygold: 12:41am On May 07, 2022
smileyoo:
no need to reply you again. why is it always too painful for you guys, when others offer their personal opinion in a forum, you start crying and insulting people, have you nothing tangible upstairs to offer to the public, than insults and cries ? anyway just like real zombies, you guys have no minds of your own. misfit, continue to wallow in pain..

You just insulted him as well. So you are no different from him. Now describe yourself with the exact words you used on him and tell me how it makes you feel. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by yiagi: 2:09am On May 07, 2022
Happy reunion for them
Low key, these guys are still cool with each other. Na blind followers dey fight themselves over nothing.

Get quality logo, flyers, music cover, banner, birthday design for as low as 5k. All done from the scratch in high resolution and quality.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Linesman(m): 4:55am On May 07, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Ought to Know that King Makers, don't Make Themselves King.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Aystarz: 5:00am On May 07, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Firm handshake.. Politics is just a game, nothing personal. I like it.!

Yes, nothing personal, except that you the citizenry are the pawns in this game they all play. And what do we do with pawns

We sacrifice them. grin

Good luck supporting these pretenders.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Oracleforce: 5:20am On May 07, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand

On Drug Baron Ahmed Tinubu shenanigans mandate you stand...

Do you know Tinubu still wears Diapers?/

Osinbajo we know...
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by 1874he: 5:34am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112588978:
Title : THE HANDSHAKE OF GREAT MEN!!
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Jilo83(m): 5:34am On May 07, 2022
You expect them to puch before
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by 1874helin: 5:35am On May 07, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

How is that you fuc**ng business?
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by 1874he: 5:37am On May 07, 2022
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Gozac: 5:50am On May 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
But I thought they said earlier on that the meeting didn’t hold. But look how how old Tinubu is looking in that picture he was shaking Osinbajo. This man should go and rest.
He will be retired in a special way by June 1
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Parachoko: 6:39am On May 07, 2022
Oracleforce:

On Drug Baron Ahmed Tinubu shenanigans mandate you stand...

Do you know Tinubu still wears Diapers?/

Osinbajo we know...
I never stop you from voting for Osinbanjo.

I was speaking for myself alone, how e dey pain you nah wetin I no understand

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

If you don't like it, you are free to drink snipper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On May 07, 2022
Buksaylor:

Osibanjo is a man...eyeball to eyeball...

Of course, he knows Tinubu will inevitably give him a good role to play after he becomes President by God's grace.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Sardauna24(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2022
LegendHero:
See men.

Nice one to all of you. This is how it should be, you must all understand that we are one Yoruba. Everyone is present!!!

God Bless Baba Akande & Chief Osoba
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban!
God bless our leaders in the SW.
God Bless Nigeria too
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by MoIbrahim: 7:22am On May 07, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is good. Tinubu don step down? PYO 2023

Yes, e don step down from em car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Caseless: 7:46am On May 07, 2022
Where are the fools that told us Osinbajo won't attend the meeting?
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by a4cube: 7:57am On May 07, 2022
LegendHero:
See men.

Nice one to all of you. This is how it should be, you must all understand that we are one Yoruba. Everyone is present!!!

God Bless Baba Akande & Chief Osoba
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban!
God bless our leaders in the SW.
And you left PYO out in the Blessing thing. Are you sure you are happy with him?
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by ofoka: 9:50am On May 07, 2022
Nigerians are perpetually divided along ethnic lines. The present system of government cannot take the country to anywhere. A governmental structure that concentrate power to the regional lines and a uniting center is the solution.
The continuous receipt of the present system will continue to bread acrimony
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by ojtech8291: 10:57am On May 07, 2022
Politicians don't fight but their followers or supporters do.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2022
a4cube:
And you left PYO out in the Blessing thing. Are you sure you are happy with him?

How many leaders have PYO nurtured from the SW over his 7 years as VP? Can you tell me what addition he brought to the SW either in building new leaders, attracting key projects, and etc?

I have categorized him under the “SW leader” section. Asiwaju Tinubu made almost 95% of the men in that room so why won’t I single him out?

Lastly, anyone of Asiwaju or Osinbajo will be supported if they emerge. So there is no animosity whatsoever in my mind towards him but I’m just stating facts!
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Olabode211: 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Yemi for life...
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by 1875myd: 7:11am On May 08, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

How many leaders have PYO nurtured from the SW over his 7 years as VP? Can you tell me what addition he brought to the SW either in building new leaders, attracting key projects, and etc?

I have categorized him under the “SW leader” section. Asiwaju Tinubu made almost 95% of the men in that room so why won’t I single him out?

Lastly, anyone of Asiwaju or Osinbajo will be supported if they emerge. So there is no animosity whatsoever in my mind towards him but I’m just stating facts!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.