Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt (23618 Views)

Abubakar Aliyu: $1.2 Billion Zungeru Dam For Inauguration Next Year / 40MW Dadin-Kowa Hydro-Power Ready For Inauguration, 60 Years After / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by funshint(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Have you been there that you it's not complete? Na so una dey do
project wey never reach Ojoo in Ibadan. It's still at Soka....still a very long distance from its final terminal. Are these people for real!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2022
shadrach77:
This government is not serious at all. [s]Lagos-Ibadan expressway has ALWAYS been a good road from time immemorial. [/s]

Why not channel the energy and resources towards developing or constructing other roads?
You are such a fool for say what you don't know
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Gamesmart: 10:32am On May 07, 2022
shadrach77:
This government is not serious at all. Lagos-Ibadan expressway has ALWAYS been a good road from time immemorial.

Why not channel the energy and resources towards developing or constructing other roads?

You must be a pure reetard!

There are some things people say that the above can be the only appropriate response.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Gamesmart: 10:33am On May 07, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Seriously?
Lagos to Ibadan has always been good?

Don't mind the cretin.

So much useless human capital in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Gamesmart: 10:35am On May 07, 2022
Carlyboi:

No mind am!make him Dey yarn dust for there!A terrible deathtrap has always been good!

Don't mind the moooron!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Gamesmart: 10:39am On May 07, 2022
hmohammed:

Lagos/ Ibadan has always been a good road? Wetin you dey smoke? Abeg me sef need am ooo

Na tire the foooool dey smoke morning till night.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Gamesmart: 10:41am On May 07, 2022
Excuzeme:
How many of the Highways in the North, that have been completed in the last Seven years and in use, was INAUGURATED with fanfare?
Is this another Northern effort to hoodwink Southerners?

Only One Highway in the South, for Eight years of Buhari, while the North is littered with Highways and flyovers, done with Crude Oil money taken from the South!

Injustice will breed War, that l have seen

Cretin, list for us the highways in the North that have been completed in the last 7 years.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by newconnectng: 11:00am On May 07, 2022
This will help to ease the traffic congestion along that road
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by anigbajumo(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2022
henryadex:
With the uncompleted job? So this Buhari came to inaugurate Sango to Berger road during Amosun reign in Ogun State with 20% completion job and completely abandoned by Dapo Abiodun
God will punish all of them who has made life miserable for us in these areas

See how container fall for that road yesterday. No road if u are coming to Sango from Abule egba. The road is in shambles and the worst thing is that soldiers and RRS were there with agbero boys disturbing we truck drivers for money. It will not be will with those who supposed to do the needful on that road and choose to ignore. Infact, I will not vote for any party in 2023, No any difference between APC and PDP.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by adedayoa2(f): 1:16pm On May 07, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Seriously?
Lagos to Ibadan has always been good?
The guy comment shock me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by BJanta: 1:38pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by BJanta: 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/lagos-ibadan-highway-for-inauguration-next-month-federal-govt/

Lalasticlalaù

941 kilometers of roads, and how many kilometers of electricity?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Miracle2022: 2:17pm On May 07, 2022
shadrach77:
This government is not serious at all. Lagos-Ibadan expressway has ALWAYS been a good road from time immemorial.

are you for real?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Micmuzac: 3:05pm On May 07, 2022
Igboland:
Paid lunatic from the dungeons of Alaigbo read the article again to understand you are born fool.

oga detector of lunacy, has the road been completed, we ply it every day, is it completed for your drunken state of assessment?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Khaysee: 3:39pm On May 07, 2022
Its long overdue several years of construction
Hope the road is under signed maintenance because of its high usage oe else it wont last oooo

Congratulations to every user of road

Affordable men c clothing payment on delivery
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Aaay: 3:47pm On May 07, 2022
Road that they have damaged again
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by AlphaTaikun: 3:59pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Taiggarr: 8:33am On May 08, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

By the way who told you I support PDP useless boy with animalistic behavior. You will die of accident on that same road.
Oloriburuku omo ale... Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e.

Bandits jiri amu dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Peasant unhappy soul!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Taiggarr: 8:38am On May 08, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You see some of you will just read without understanding and then you started raining insult on me as if I am the cause of your poverty or as if I am the cause of the madness and sickness that is raging in your family.
Was Buhari in power 9 years ago? If I have to blame Buhari for the slow pace of work on that road I wouldn't have said 9 years ago. Nevertheless if at all I did does that warrant cursing and insulting?
You just acting on your childish and stupid emotions, it is very obvious that you were brought up from the gutter and of course you are from a dysfunctional family. It will not be well with you, your children and every member of your family.
Next time read to comprehend before commenting, you animal that doesn't deserve to be among human. May be Buhari is fuvcking your olosho mother if not why are you so pained. Make stray bullet kill you anywhere you are, you son of a bastard.

You are a PUTRID INCONSEQUENTIAL WRETCHED ILLITERATE LOUSY DINGBAT..

When you hear the one liner "poverty" inserted at the very beginning bof their statement,be sure it's a boy brought up in a "face me,I face you" situation..

And maybe you think your are addressing your mate that is 35 years or so..

If I get to see a peasant like you,I will BLUDGEON you..

You are too small..age and everything wise..

Empty hopeless son of a late WRETCHED Mason will come and be talking..

You are not even old enough..

Dirty wretch of a pig!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Taiggarr: 8:39am On May 08, 2022
Excuzeme:

Why are you attacking everyone with a dissenting Opinion?
Are you a PAID Attack Dog or what?

Just say your own and let others say their own, instead of abusing others all over the place.

It's what I do to your mother's.........
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Taiggarr: 8:44am On May 08, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You see some of you will just read without understanding and then you started raining insult on me as if I am the cause of your poverty or as if I am the cause of the madness and sickness that is raging in your family.
Was Buhari in power 9 years ago? If I have to blame Buhari for the slow pace of work on that road I wouldn't have said 9 years ago. Nevertheless if at all I did does that warrant cursing and insulting?
You just acting on your childish and stupid emotions, it is very obvious that you were brought up from the gutter and of course you are from a dysfunctional family. It will not be well with you, your children and every member of your family.
Next time read to comprehend before commenting, you animal that doesn't deserve to be among human. May be Buhari is fuvcking your olosho mother if not why are you so pained. Make stray bullet kill you anywhere you are, you son of a bastard.

My happiness is that you are a son of a Late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy man rottening in his shallow 4ft grave..

You will NEVER EVER be fulfilled in life..even if you have a trillion dollars..

You DAMNED SOUL!!!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by IDIOTmoderators: 9:44am On May 08, 2022
Taiggarr:

My happiness is that you are a son of a Late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy man rottening in his shallow 4ft grave..

You will NEVER EVER be fulfilled in life..even if you have a trillion dollars..

You DAMNED SOUL!!!
It will NEVER be well with you and your family, God will not answer your prayers this Sunday and forever! Sorrow, tears an blood will always visit you, you will never gain your children if you have one. Anywhere you go Satan will bless you will confusion. If you have parents they will bury you, if you have children you will bury them.
Confusion will follow you all the days of your life the way Buhari has set confusion in Nigeria. Las Las Fulani heardsmen will use for sacrifice.... Bastard raised from the gutters!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by IDIOTmoderators: 9:46am On May 08, 2022
Taiggarr:

When you hear the one liner "poverty" inserted at the very beginning bof their statement,be sure it's a boy brought up in a "face me,I face you" situation..

Dirty wretch of a pig!
Keep ranting very soon you will kick the bucket.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by IDIOTmoderators: 9:47am On May 08, 2022
Taiggarr:

Bandits jiri amu dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Peasant unhappy soul!
Bandits jiri amu dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!.... With your family.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by IDIOTmoderators: 9:49am On May 08, 2022
Excuzeme:

Why are you attacking everyone with a dissenting Opinion?
Are you a PAID Attack Dog or what?

Just say your own and let others say their own, instead of abusing others all over the place.

He is a very useless guy! I just rained curses on him the way he did to me. Seems the guy is taking cocaine.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by IDIOTmoderators: 9:50am On May 08, 2022
Taiggarr:

Says an IDIOT that has never left his ramshackle of a village....
I know say Buhari dey fvck ya mama... Bastard son!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by IDIOTmoderators: 9:52am On May 08, 2022
Taiggarr:

Idiots like you will die unhappy..

That road as of today is almost COMPLETED!!!

Your unhappiness lies with the FACT that NO PRESIDENT in NIGERIA'S HISTORY has achieved the feats of Buhari in terms of Infrastructure,under these dire times of Global meltdown,post Pandemic period etc..

Infrastructure is the BEDROCK of modern civilization and development of ANY nation..

We are too old to be lied to..

I am too old a Cock to be sold a hen..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu for spewing nonsense and NEEDLESS GIBBERISH!!!
Look at a kid saying he his old... Satan destroy you there... Ewu!... Local goat!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by IDIOTmoderators: 1:43pm On May 08, 2022
Taiggarr:

Dirty wretch of a pig!
You even know my age... Lol... cheesy cheesy This one Don mad enta market. Efulefu!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Taiggarr: 4:40pm On May 08, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Look at a kid saying he his old... Satan destroy you there... Ewu!... Local goat!

Yes!

Are you 50 yetI guess not..

PUTRID DINGBAT juvenile!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Taiggarr: 4:42pm On May 08, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

I know say Buhari dey fvck my mama... I am a Bastard son!

Buhari won't come close to your smelly, INCONSEQUENTIAL wretch of your ILLITERATE mother with a 1000feet pole..

That's just wishful thinking!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Taiggarr: 4:43pm On May 08, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Bandits jiri amu dorwakwa otu nnem ebe ahu!!!...the woman is just so Shameless..With my family too..

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari / Ebonyi Governor, Dave Umahi Hosts Bola Tinubu To Dinner In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.