Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt (23578 Views)

Abubakar Aliyu: $1.2 Billion Zungeru Dam For Inauguration Next Year / 40MW Dadin-Kowa Hydro-Power Ready For Inauguration, 60 Years After / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by oyeb15: 12:44am On May 07, 2022
I hate Lagos. The only reason I will go there again is to fly away from this zoo.

Am enjoying everything fresh in my village.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by IDIOTmoderators: 12:44am On May 07, 2022
Igboland:
Paid lunatic from the dungeons of Alaigbo read the article again to understand you are born fool.

So na the comment come bring all these insults? Who raised you?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by IDIOTmoderators: 12:46am On May 07, 2022
oyeb15:
I hate Lagos. The only reason I will go there again is to fly away from this zoo
Lagos hates you!

8 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by oyeb15: 12:48am On May 07, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Lagos hates you!

If I mistakenly find myself in Lagos, I will run back home. I suffered in Lagos. I start having a good life when I return to my state.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by realstars: 12:48am On May 07, 2022
It is good like that.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Carlyboi(m): 12:50am On May 07, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Seriously?
Lagos to Ibadan has always been good?

No mind am!make him Dey yarn dust for there!A terrible deathtrap has always been good!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by toprealman: 12:58am On May 07, 2022
How can you inaugurate a road project? OP are you using Google translator or something?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Springboot: 1:14am On May 07, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

After almost 9 years o!

It's over that, obasanjo first awarded the contract.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Skyehigher1: 1:47am On May 07, 2022
Good hope they have installed tollgate so that they generate more money for another project instead of borrow borrow ups and downs

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by yiagi: 2:06am On May 07, 2022
Well, that's some good news.

Get quality logo, flyers, music cover for as low as 5k. All done from the scratch in high resolution and quality.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by ajani2311: 2:20am On May 07, 2022
Austin4Jesus:
If Only the Youths of this great nation can come together and decisively flush out all old cargoes that are slowing/frustrating the progress of this great nation, and Elect one of us who will work under our collective supervision, Then Nigeria will become great again and recover its lost reputation and glory.
carefully reread what you wrote and ask yourself if corruption is not in an average Nigerian DNA nothing is wrong with this country progress of this country starts from me and you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by tempusfugit: 2:30am On May 07, 2022
Mumu
funshint:
How can you commission a road that has not been completed?! It is well!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by MakeMoves: 2:45am On May 07, 2022
Igboland:
Paid lunatic from the dungeons of Alaigbo read the article again to understand you are born fool.

Someone has been reading from Fani Kayode
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by kolaaderin: 3:27am On May 07, 2022
shadrach77:
This government is not serious at all. Lagos-Ibadan expressway has ALWAYS been a good road from time immemorial.

Why not channel the energy and resources towards developing or constructing other roads?
ignorance at it peak. How will a supposed Nigerian claimed Lagos Ibadan expressway has always been a good road. This person must have been living under a rock somewhere in Far East.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Eriokanmi: 3:51am On May 07, 2022
funshint:
I wonder oo
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by brainhgeek(m): 4:00am On May 07, 2022
Sounds like 'announcing the birth of a new route for banditory'
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Eriokanmi: 4:01am On May 07, 2022
Igboland:

He hasn't said anything wrong. I read the post again and again as well, to see if he got anything wrong. If it's same Lagos-Ibadan expressway where I pass all the time, it can't he completed in such a short time, except they'd now be working day and night, which I doubt. There are some portions of the road as well, which got burnt due to petrol tanker accident caused by reckless driving leading to spilling of fuel on the road which gutted fire in the process . It would be our joy if they can deliver this time cos this isn't the first time they'd fail on deadlines especially on same road. Funding was a major factor at a time so we undestand.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Charly68: 4:06am On May 07, 2022
We give glory to God for this achievements.. The Govt has tried to fix the Lagos/Ibadan road and the second Niger bridge.. they gulped cool cash but PDP would have turned them to cash cow without delivering any tangible result. We sincerely plead with the Govt to look into the completion of Ajaokuta steel company. It will solve so many problems in the land if completed .

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Diligence: 4:58am On May 07, 2022
Driver Kay who plies Lag-Ib Xway 5x wkly has a right to ask: do u flag off road that u are yet to complete?

U can only commission only some parts u worked on, but don't give wrong impression day u are commissiong a whole Lag-Ib Xway Abeg...
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by henryadex(m): 5:01am On May 07, 2022
With the uncompleted job? So this Buhari came to inaugurate Sango to Berger road during Amosun reign in Ogun State with 20% completion job and completely abandoned by Dapo Abiodun
God will punish all of them who has made life miserable for us in these areas
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Inspirer1: 5:11am On May 07, 2022
funshint:
I wonder!

I thot the road still extends inward Lagos from Berger, has that been done
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Tzar(m): 5:30am On May 07, 2022
Sadly most Nigerians are too dumb and enslaved to do this. You will wait til eternity for Nigerians to do what you have advised. Most Nigerians are too selfish and evil!
Austin4Jesus:
If Only the Youths of this great nation can come together and decisively flush out all old cargoes that are slowing/frustrating the progress of this great nation, and Elect one of us who will work under our collective supervision, Then Nigeria will become great again and recover its lost reputation and glory.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by iwaeda: 5:32am On May 07, 2022
Igboland:

When last did you used Lagos-Ibadan? I still used it as early as yesterday afternoon, so many bad portions, OPIC is even worse . When you type, use sense oga angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by OlujobaSamuel: 5:52am On May 07, 2022
With the pace of work and the portion undone, the road won't be ready by 2023 sef.
The road is from Toll gate around Alausa to Ojoo side of Ibadan where it connects with Iseyin-Oyo road, if they have so many portion between Berger and Iwo road yet to be done, I wonder how they are going to finish it in a months time, probably the arindin of a minister has never gone through the road before spewing thrash
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by CaptainFM1: 6:10am On May 07, 2022
shadrach77:
This government is not serious at all. Lagos-Ibadan expressway has ALWAYS been a good road from time immemorial.

Why not channel the energy and resources towards developing or constructing other roads?

The road is the nation's main economy artery.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by another1: 6:16am On May 07, 2022
Igboland:

I have read the article on his or her behalf and i would like to let u know that Federal Government will be commissioning uncompleted road project.
They are commissioning next month and the road I knew and plight everyday is still far from completion.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2022
This road down eat too much money for this country. For close 10years we day hear Lagos ibadon high way and later he turn railway. Na God know wetin them day use this money do
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Taiggarr: 6:17am On May 07, 2022
Igboland:

Na so dem be..Silly fools!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt by Taiggarr: 6:19am On May 07, 2022
funshint:

You are a fool....go and check all my other posts and you'll know why.
We'll know why you are a paid lunatic

We already know..

Paid Lunatic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Expect Fierce Opposition From Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries – Shettima / 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.