Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling (43288 Views)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by alibiz: 1:06pm On May 07, 2022
Looking at the 3rd pix, some one is not happy
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by FuckOsuPigs: 1:08pm On May 07, 2022
Noel19:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin a.k.a baba Sope a.k.a Lagos Landlord is not happy with the outcome of the meeting since they say everybody is free to contest.

Amukunmeko, why would he not be happy by that pronouncement? Is Osinbajo not a Nigerian?

Tinubu o, Osinbajo o, it's a win-win for the southwest. We know our noisy neighbors who are also obtaining forms are just chasing clouts.

All I know is Yoruba must not give the Hausa/Fulani the chance to retain power.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Emmbanny(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2022
MikoB:
I like this baba Akande, he is such a modest man, anyway I have always insisted that I will not use bad word or laguange against Asiwaju Tinubu because it is not omoluabis ' way of doing things, and by the grace of God i have kept to my promise,if you must criticise do that constructively, which I have done several times, in criticising Tinubu without going low like the Asiwaju's guys here calling the VP iscariot, odale etc, what most of you don't know is that there is life after politics or any other situation. Moreover, have you ever seen Tinubu or Osinbajo's children coming here or outside fighting because of their parents? So let be responsible and be civil in our approach. Thank you
oga GOD bless you.
Don't mind them
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by JuanDeDios: 1:26pm On May 07, 2022
onedayatime:

He is in APC now. He is contesting for the house of senate in APC.

If you checked the above comment right above comment, you will see me asking the question of him being there as well with Amosun.

But I am surprised he came there since he is new to APC
When anyone asks me which party a famous politician belongs to these days, I'd kuku say "I don't know". The way they change parties, one can't keep track.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by lansha2006: 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
Am I missing something?
Why is everyone greeting BAT at arms length? Abi na the pictures? At least I can see Osinbajo and Aregbe.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up

Lol. Painment.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

Stop typing nonsense

Come and take my device na. IPOBian Joker.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by MikoB: 1:34pm On May 07, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Tinubu is a super corrupt man, a thief, druggie and dictator who imposes his wish on Lagos State. He is very sick, not physically and mentally fit to govern. He is greedy and authoritarian. He is evil personified.

Nyesom Wike is far better than this desperado. Sadly for him and his urchins, he can never be president.

You can criticise his actions, but not his person, do you get it?
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by soyaq11: 1:43pm On May 07, 2022
who the BAT they strong face for now?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
baba they expect make them tell others to step down tongue tongue
TheRareGem1:
UPDATED:
South West APC Elders meeting with Osinbajo, Tinubu, others affirm rights of all aspirants to contest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/south-west-apc-elders-meeting-with-osinbajo-tinubu-others-affirm-rights-of-all-aspirants-to-contest/amp/
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by hotseat: 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
And the cat and rat game continues!
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by bahdpersona(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
Realist12:
I'm really excited, let's be honest ,the cohesion, unity and oneness Yoruba is enjoying is due to the Personality of Tinubu. Even amidst all the plotting and over ambitiousness of his proteges (Abuja boys ). He still brings them under one roof to chart a path going forward.
That's an undeniable fact. I couldn't have said it better myself
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by bahdpersona(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
Dapo Abiodun might not be useful as a governor, but I'm sure he'll have a good modelling career if he goes into it
this your comment got me rolling on the floor. I thought I was the only one that noticed the way Dapo posed in the picture

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Badonasty(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2022
The day I stopped taking all these their political beefs serious is when atiku stood in as a father at Yusuf buharis son wedding…like that’s one of the biggest honour in the north

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by 2016easy2017: 2:40pm On May 07, 2022
Noel19:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin a.k.a baba Sope a.k.a Lagos Landlord is not happy with the outcome of the meeting since they say everybody is free to contest.

You this Animalmbra pigs putting mouth in others affairs
Now i hate ibos the more. They there not try this with us in the north. We waiting for them to run away when it's time to vote
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by akanbiaa(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2022
Seylad2009:
Good development. But, has anybody see where Chief Omisore smile or laugh? I'm just curious.
It is his personality he rarely smiles or laugh.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Charly68: 4:55pm On May 07, 2022
Still waiting to see how the primary will go.. it will be a great one with complex give and take bargain for next political power sharing..
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Heavensent01(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Dem don already print Tinubu withdrawal letter. Kekekeke

imagine using this time spent designing this shiit spend on designing how you want your life, you go don move pass this stagnant life you dey

carrying politics for head
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by HRMK: 6:45pm On May 07, 2022
WELL!FAIR ENOUGH!!
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by thugthang(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2022
Mandate2023:

Who ask u?

What do u know about politics...is there anything like not possible in politics, ode
Na Ur papa and ma be ode
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by basseeafricana: 9:52pm On May 07, 2022
Noel19:
Just commit suicide.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by MrSly(m): 12:14am On May 08, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

What did you expect; its a game for fuccks sake.

Did you expect Tinubu to be congratulating and kissing him in public

This guy you be learner sha..

grin

Yeye sophistication as usual. We all saw the frustration and jealousy that filled bat at that time. The Judas iscriot saga nko? The man who betrayed his master. Abeeegi!!
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Mandate2023: 5:16pm On May 08, 2022
thugthang:

Na Ur papa and ma be ode

Ur papa and mama na oloriburuku pig
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by thugthang(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ur papa and mama na oloriburuku pig
Useless idiot second class citizens.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Mandate2023: 10:26pm On May 08, 2022
thugthang:

Useless idiot second class citizens.

Pele first hand citizens grin grin
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by thugthang(m): 5:09am On May 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Pele first hand citizens grin grin
Instead of u to go ask ur papa and mama y dem born u for face me I slap u, u dey here dey embarrassed urself all in the name of chasing clout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. / Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.