Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much (667 Views)

I Talk Too Much! Help. / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by Axzobr: 10:20pm On May 06, 2022
I have observed some thing not good about myself. Which is affecting my relationship with people.

I talk too much even tho I I am an introvert.

The excitement of talking when there's the slightest opportunity to speak with some makes me lose guard and start saying things I ought not to say.

How do I control myself?

2 Likes

Re: Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

Noise making Introvert! grin grin grin

Who told you that you are one? cool cool the thing is the more you talk the more people lose respect and find you less interesting. Too much noise leads too much lies. grin grin

The best way is to keep quiet. Control your self with your highest esteem. And even you want to talk, talk Short and keep quiet. Don't bring topics that are not related to the discussions.

4 Likes

Re: Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by Lacrimosa001: 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
I'm in the same shoes
Re: Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by Ocholu: 10:42pm On May 06, 2022
You're an ambivert Oga. No come disgrace yourself for here.

Google is your friend. Incase you're planning on asking me what it means.
Re: Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by rickpat(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2022
it's more like a baby that just started walking...the baby wants to walk around everywhere once given the opportunity.

As an introvert,you have this deep sense of reasoning already...all you have to do is use it often... analyse before you speak...so most things you say would be very good punch lines...the more you analyse before you speak the lesser you speak...even if it's a friendly conversation..still use your strength of analysis i.e analysing before speaking...that way you talk less

1 Like

Re: Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by rickpat(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2022
Ocholu:
You're an ambivert Oga. No come disgrace yourself for here.

Google is your friend. Incase you're planning on asking me what it means.
I feel he is more of an Omnivert...
Re: Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by Ballzproblemm: 11:06pm On May 06, 2022
then you are not an introvert,the only time introverts ,talk too much is when they're comfortable in small secular place with familiar people, apart from that , nothing will make one yarn anyhow
Re: Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by frozen70(f): 11:10pm On May 06, 2022
Axzobr:
I have observed some thing not good about myself. Which is affecting my relationship with people.

The excitement of talking when there's the slightest opportunity to speak with some makes me lose guard and start saying things I ought not to say.

How do I control myself?

You have nit defined who you are

You can't be an introvert yet talk too much

Rather you may be an introvert but you loose control of your mouth when you want to talk, then you end up talking out if point

Learn to caution yourself especially when with people and it's not every topic you must contribute

Being a talkative doesn't make one an intelligent person rather it exposes you as a person with low reasoning
Re: Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 06, 2022
There is nothing wrong in talking too much, just that, you need to know when to stop talking and ensuring that whatever you are saying makes sense and avoid talking offpoints ass well.....

I am an introvert too, normally i talk less as an individual( its my nature) so I normally love been around people who talk alot because they motivate me to talk as well.
Re: Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much by Axzobr: 9:48am On May 08, 2022
Axzobr:

How do I control myself?
Well, maybe it's because I am trying to be more sociable as my job demands.

So I am trying to keep the flow in communication. But I end up over talking. Which I have a problem with

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / I Over Heard People Talking About 77 / I'll Sell My Dog And Do The Barking At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.