Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately (26761 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / Emefiele Must Resign Immediately If He Wants To Contest For Presidency - SERAP / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by baretalk: 8:33am On May 07, 2022
He have to resign if he is contesting, so as not to be seen to be using state apparatus on his campaign, the position he holds is sensitive.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Fuckyoumod: 8:33am On May 07, 2022
doggedfighter:
A real joke taken too far !

Emefiele is a cunning , devious , self-centred destroyer .

It's a pity we don't have a president.

Buhari is a mo.ron !

A big mo.ron bro!
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by doggedfighter(f): 8:34am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
A big mo.ron bro!

I'm a sis grin
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Phaantom22: 8:38am On May 07, 2022
Whazar:
Won’t be surprised if INEC chairman is also partisan
That one is automatically loyal to the incumbent who appointed him
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Fuckyoumod: 8:40am On May 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

A sis grin
lol..... Does it really matter?
I see a woman equal to a man.
We are all men.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Igboland: 8:41am On May 07, 2022
Same afonja that hate your father n mother with passion. Why not tell your dead brain foolish tribesmen to leave afonja land back to your hellhole of Alaigbo

DUNDEEMASTER:
So why is everybody interested in Emefiele matter.
Are they not seeing Amaechi, Osibanjo and co.
Afonja are a d remains the worst pple to associate with. They keep talking from side of there mouth. angry angry
They can backstab for Africa undecided undecided
I rather dine an Hausa and Fulani that this pple undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Cloud007: 8:41am On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Aketi that appointed his son, to a sensitive financial position, in his state ?....?

Aketi should hide his face in shame, he got no leverage to criticize/comment.......

His temerity currency is zero ..........
don't be emotional.... Is the appointment of his son lawful or not?
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Indispensable85(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2022
Majority of Nigeria's problem has its foundation in the sheer incompetence of Buhari. The man needs help. I won't blame Emiefele as much as I would blame Buhari. Nigeria doesn't have a president obviously. I don't know anywhere in the world where this can happen.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by sogodihno: 8:44am On May 07, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
Afonja are a d remains the worst pple to associate with. They keep talking from side of there mouth. angry angry
I rather die an Hausa and Fulani that this pple undecided undecided

You should rather die, nobody needs you.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Igboland: 8:45am On May 07, 2022
Mad fool he is not it is your father in hellfire that is approving it.

DUNDEEMASTER:
so he is the one approving the massive borrowing from Una incompetent president.

Illiteracy has really played you undecided undecided
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Igboland: 8:47am On May 07, 2022
Just imagine comment from this Ebow fool

Bravetunde:
Jealousy,he won't resign so do your worst.
I don't know why all afonjas hates ss/se so much.
They only love our women since it's obvious our women are sweeter,neater and better cook. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Gozac: 8:48am On May 07, 2022
blowjohn:

Seconded.
Every one of those ministers should resign their current posts if they want to vie for the presidency.
I don't know why Nigerians are not drumming this into the public space
There's provision for resignation based on our constitution and electoral act
They have not violated any of these.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by doggedfighter(f): 8:54am On May 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
lol..... Does it really matter?
I see a woman equal to a man.
We are all men.

It's all good.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by lomprico(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2022
Democracy is dead in Nigeria. Impunity everywhere!
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by KaluwisxPRO: 8:56am On May 07, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
so he is the one approving the massive borrowing from Una incompetent president.

Illiteracy has really played you undecided undecided

You’re not wise. CBN Governor is responsible for the useless monetary policy that has crumbled the economy, CBN is independent of the Executive.

And can disagree with the President, but they’re all in this case working together like one agency.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by storm001(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:

Amechi, Ngige and co yes. But Osibanjo is a no.

Osibanjo is an elected official while the others are appointed.

Know the difference and know peace.

Meanwhile Peter Obi we know.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Lexusgs430: 8:59am On May 07, 2022
Cloud007:

If he was my father, I would reject the appointment. ...........

Because it's not illegal, does not mean a thing. ..... Is it moral ?...?

Nigeria is truly simply doomed, all we know how to do is pray .........

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by emmy4real94(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2022
How can buhari be this lawless?? The man ought to quit first before pursuing his personal ambitions..
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by geekay4real(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
With this your statement, it's either you uneducated or educated illiterate for not seeing anything wrong in this. You people keep supporting any heinous actions in your favor and keep blaming other regions when consequences emerged. You should have learnt a better lesson from Zik whose selfishness and greediness led Nigeria to what we are facing today.
I will still educate incase you aren't aware of the constitution against his ambition;
By the provisions of 030402(G), 030422,& 030423 of Public Service Rules ( 2008 Ed.),Constitution of FRN, 1999, as amended, and Sections 1(3), 7(1), 9,11(1) & 11(3) of the CBN Act, 2007,the CBN Governor acted unlawfully in joining APC and seeking to contest for the presidency!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Cloud007: 9:08am On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Aketi that appointed his son, to a sensitive financial position, in his state ?....?

Aketi should hide his face in shame, he got no leverage to criticize/comment.......

Choose to argue right.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On May 07, 2022
Cloud007:

Choose to argue right.

The reason Nigeria is in a massive mess.......

Was it moral ?

I shall be watching that state and all the blowbacks.....
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Sheggy13(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
Your moniker really captures who you are - a braindead bigoted Dundee. A CBN governor who is expected by the law to be non-partisan just like INEC chairman is so bold enough to break such laws by not just belonging to a political party, the APC but even purchasing the Presidential nomination form of the party, yet it's Afonja you can complain about? Your case is irredeemable.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Blackmanpro: 9:16am On May 07, 2022
If he leave now where will he see money to buy form
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by lexy2014: 9:16am On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Does that negate the issues he raised?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Cloud007: 9:17am On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:

If he was my father, I would reject the appointment. ...........

Because it's not illegal, does not mean a thing. ..... Is it moral ?...?

Nigeria is truly simply doomed, all we know how to do is pray .........
what is immoral about appointing a blood relative?. Performance on the job is definitely another story entirely. If you are arguing in Nigeria context... that professionalism might be thrown out of the window that is presumed ok but stereotyping appointment of relative is a bit extreme and judgmental.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Theoarhics: 9:21am On May 07, 2022
What's the difference btw Buhari and statue of liberty? I think the later is more significant than Buhari..atleast it commands some level of respect. But you see this present administration under Buhari is very useless and lawless.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Cloud007: 9:21am On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:

The reason Nigeria is in a massive mess.......

Was it moral ?

I shall be watching that state and all the blowbacks.....
other countries are doing the same thing and it's working for them. Don't generalize your argument. To me, appointment of relative or outsiders do not necessarily stop corruption.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Kilometres: 9:22am On May 07, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:

Dundee is your name right?
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Fmlao: 9:29am On May 07, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:

Constitutionally, Osinbanjo has the right to remain in office because he is elected not appointed like Amaechi.

Just educating you.
Rise above hate for a particular region.
Your region is the most backward in Nigeria.

Quote me and DIE

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On May 07, 2022
Cloud007:
other countries are doing the same thing and it's working for them. Don't generalize your argument. To me, appointment of relative or outsiders do not necessarily stop corruption.

But accountability and transparency is in play..... Right ?...?
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On May 07, 2022
Cloud007:
what is immoral about appointing a blood relative?. Performance on the job is definitely another story entirely. If you are arguing in Nigeria context... that professionalism might be thrown out of the window that is presumed ok but stereotyping appointment of relative is a bit extreme and judgmental.

Do you like/enjoy the present state of Nigeria? Incomparison with where Nigeria, should be in general and economic terms ?....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani / Chike Edozien 96th Birthday: Okowa Greets Asagba Of Asaba Obi / We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.