Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately (26762 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / Emefiele Must Resign Immediately If He Wants To Contest For Presidency - SERAP / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by adefitim(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
So why is everybody interested in Emefiele matter.
Are they not seeing Amaechi, Osibanjo and co.
Afonja are a d remains the worst pple to associate with. They keep talking from side of there mouth. angry angry
They can backstab for Africa undecided undecided
I rather dine an Hausa and Fulani that this pple undecided undecided

Very shameful comment from you.
Every damn thing is Afonja by the time The Afonjas start reciprocating this hatred offline then you will know what’s up....
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by lexy2014: 11:55am On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:

He that comes to equity, must have clean hands ........

Can emefiele ask Aketi, to tackle other presidential declared ministers too ? ....?

Does that negate the issues he raised?
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by RytMind: 11:57am On May 07, 2022
Here is my thought ::: my what if

These are donations for the winner as for the actual campaign funding.

What is these donations will be repaid either in cash for in kind (political appointments and positions)

Because these ppl knows that they wont even pass screening process and some can’t compete in the primary but they shaa collect the form “to say this na my little donation remember me when you win” ….

Just my opinion dont come at me biko
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by fashrola(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
Afonja are a d remains the worst pple to associate with. They keep talking from side of there mouth. angry angry

Sometimes make use of the remaining 2kb of your sense in your brain cells, It's not everytime that your itchy fingers should be typing anyhow

Everything in your life is centered on tribalism

Emefiele holds the most sensitive post in the country and what he just did sends a very wrong signal...
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On May 07, 2022
lexy2014:

Before you criticize or attempt to mandate, you must be clean ...........

I bet you, if emefiele invites him to a social function, he would happily attend............
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by lexy2014: 12:02pm On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Before you criticize or attempt to mandate, you must be clean ...........

I bet you, if emefiele invites him to a social function, he would happily attend............

How Does that negate the issues he raised?
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by olatuns2017: 12:10pm On May 07, 2022
farem:
THE CBN GOVERNOR MUST DISENGAGE FORTHWITH

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1522679289262612481?t=aGsNsNljzgg-z2oMa_LP-g&s=19

Jubril is in charge

What Dell heel

Oga oo

No honour
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Bfly: 12:11pm On May 07, 2022
Even Aketi knows Nigeria is a joke that shouldn't be taken too far.
lol

The people up there are not bound by the law, they have a way of misinterpreting the law to suit them. Afterall, it would end in court. And You know what? Nigeria Court has a way of delaying their cases till they finally wave it after all is accomplished.

I hope one day this clown polithiefcians will realise that they are failing the citizens and make things right.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Lexusgs430: 12:18pm On May 07, 2022
lexy2014:

Because it's not enshrined in the constitution, does not make it right. ........

Enough said, keep enjoying your version of democracy, mixed with comedy.......
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by lexy2014: 12:24pm On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Because it's not enshrined in the constitution, does not make it right. ........

Enough said, keep enjoying your version of democracy, mixed with comedy.......

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Pusyiter(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2022
You said it all
In a sane clime, all aspirants in service ought to have resigned before declaration but unfortunately We don't have a president
doggedfighter:
A real joke taken too far !

Emefiele is a cunning , devious , self-centred destroyer .

It's a pity we don't have a president.

Buhari is a mo.ron !

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Pusyiter(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2022
No be your fault because fulani never kill person wey you know for Bush
DUNDEEMASTER:
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by toyoson0(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2022
RytMind:
Here is my thought ::: my what if

These are donations for the winner as for the actual campaign funding.

What is these donations will be repaid either in cash for in kind (political appointments and positions)

Because these ppl knows that they wont even pass screening process and some can’t compete in the primary but they shaa collect the form “to say this na my little donation remember me when you win” ….

Just my opinion dont come at me biko

I was saying this exact thing to someone today, that it may all be fund raising.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by BJanta: 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
Hugotee:
He is the one

Obi don carry correct virgin for correct human-flesh pepper soup. GOD save Nigeria.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2022
Akeredolu have you paid salary for 9 months? Oloshi
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Cloud007: 2:39pm On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Have you ever travelled to any other working country, to have a comparison, on how things should be optimally done ?......?
funny you.... living in both. Accountability and control is key here.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Lexusgs430: 2:57pm On May 07, 2022
Cloud007:
funny you.... living in both. Accountability and control is key here.

In proper Democratic working situations, such incidents are simply default ..........

Nigeria is joking, whilst filling the boots of the few ........

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by juniorstar(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2022
farem:
THE CBN GOVERNOR MUST DISENGAGE FORTHWITH

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1522679289262612481?t=aGsNsNljzgg-z2oMa_LP-g&s=19
These men behave like drunkards. Acting without sense..you can't be partisan and continue in some posts.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by orisa37: 4:25pm On May 07, 2022
Mr. PRESIDENT.
ABOVE FOR YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On May 09, 2022
lexy2014:

https://punchng.com/emefiele-heads-for-court-as-anger-spreads-over-presidential-ambition/

This must tell you something.........
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by Nobody: 9:59am On May 09, 2022
I blame you not. If you know how Emefiele has criminalized Nigerian economy you will weep. Under Emefiele it is a crime to purchase dollar from black market. In fact the one and only Anoki. Com was shut down on Emefiele's order. You can't also assess the dollars from the banks.
Officially, Emefiele's wants the banks to give you only 4000 dollars if you are traveling abroad no matter your mission. You should learn to use your ATM card while you are there. But when you go there you discover that the ATM Card can only withdraw 20 dollars per month, that is about 9000 in Emefiele's fixed official rate. Now, if you are a student abroad, you need at least 700 dollars to pay your house rent per month. You need another 150 dollars for utility, about 500 dollars again for feeding, transportation, books, internet, calls, and clothing. In all you spend about 1500 dollars per month if you are frugal. This means your 4000 dollars will take you to just 3 months. How do you survive the other 45 months of your studentship since you are forbidden from buying from the black market and the CBN has refused to give you exchange?
Two options are possible. You buy from the black market at all cost or you start doing menial jobs underground in the foreign cou try which instantly violates the condition of your student visa especially if you are in Canada or the USA. Any action you choose criminalized you. Meanwhile, the same Emefiele's gives out 500 naira to any 100 dollar remitted by Diaspora. Where does this 500 naira come from. You take 500 naira of tax payers money and dish out to someone who has done nothing, making Diaspora so to earn where they have not worked, again criminalizing them morally . How does he account for this money. The fool has destroyed everything and criminalized everyone.

DUNDEEMASTER:
so he is the one approving the massive borrowing from Una incompetent president.

Illiteracy has really played you undecided undecided
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by GreyLaw(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2022
Radiant01:
Emefiele got the audacity because buhari will just sit down and look...too much lawlessness under his watch, it's a pity

Have you ever considered that it might be Buhari that asked him to run? Remember Yaradua and Jonathan. The same format.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by GreyLaw(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2022
emerged01:

If you happen to be the son will you reject such offer? Or is it against Nigeria constitution? Issue of CBN governor if not act upon now will collapse the institution in the nearest future.

Well, if you bring the constitution then you are wrong. Emefiele has not broken any law. Even the recent one about resignation is still in court.

If Aketi appointed his son into such sensitive position then it is morally wrong, just as it is morally wrong for Emefiele to contest for presidency while being CBN governor.
Re: Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately by lexy2014: 12:29pm On May 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:

https://punchng.com/emefiele-heads-for-court-as-anger-spreads-over-presidential-ambition/

This must tell you something.........

What does it tell u? Does that negate the issues akeredolu raised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack / Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.