Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Truth Or Dare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare (350 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / True Or Dare switching 18+ / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare by Demsy113: 11:01pm On May 06, 2022
A NEW WAY OF INDOCTRINATION AND PATHWAY TO IMMORALITY: PARENTS BEWARE

In church today in the course of taking today’s lesson for ages 9-10 in my Parish at Province 40 headquarters of RCCG, I and my co teacher in class learnt something new from our children in class.

We were teaching about maintaining personal hygiene and the need to avoid abuse of the body. And we made reference to abstaining from unwholesome touch of any part of the body by others especially the opposite sex. We called their attention to the recent incident involving some minors in Dubai.

Though I didn’t see the video clip and honestly stayed away from searching it online after the news went viral (I truly felt appalled at the news), but the children in my class said something that got my attention and that of my co teacher.

They said the kids involved in the unfortunate incident were playing the game called *”True or Dare”* Honestly in my entire life I have never heard such before likewise my co teacher. So we were curious to know what it meant and we asked to be educated and we were taught.

And then we asked “how many of you have ever heard of the game”? And everyone raised their hands. Then we asked further “how many of you have ever participated in the game”? Hmmm my heart sank when almost 70% of the class raised their hands! But we maintained a a straight face so we don’t discourage then from talking further.

Now what is this game called “True or Dare” about?
Hmmm it may appear simple and harmless but dear parents please note that the devil is devicing means everyday to steal, kill and destroy destinies of children who are our future!
The game take the form of question and answer then fellowed by action depending on whichever option you chose. For instance ( from the numerous instances given in class) if a peer/classmates or friend ask what would you choose “TRUE OR DARE” and you choose Dare, the fellow who chose Dare would be told (to take action, do something) “Dare to lick the floor, jump from the balcony, jump to the top of the door and climb down, kiss the opposite sex, throw the bible away through the window or go inside the opposite sex toilet and look at the unclothedness of the fellow therein, or be asked if you like the opposite sex friend in your class or school etc!

Continue reading by clicking the link below

https://www.9jablogger.com/2022/05/04/truth-or-dare/

(1) (Reply)

'share Your Best Dream Moment Experience' (pix) / . / I Got Free From This Problem I Was Facing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.