Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach (52632 Views)

Awka Township Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach / NEPA Interrupt Power During Ghana Players Training Session Inside Abuja Stadium / CAF Approves Abuja Stadium For Nigeria Vs Ghana 2022 World Cup Playoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach by warlordd(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2022
BigBelleControl:
The pitch is synthetic which is available in many states in Nigeria. Abuja Stadium has natural grass and we know how we maintain anything natural in this country.

Comparing a stadium that can't take up to five thousand spectators to a 60,000 capacity system is not necessary.

Maintenance is the key here, which if not taken into consideration will affect this fine pitch in few years.

U're right, I was in the stadium last week and there's no way u can compare it with Abuja stadium. For now, that thing Obiano built at Onwurah street is just a pavilion and I just hope Soludo will upgrade it with time.
Re: Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach by bigcasava1(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2022
Samfloxin:
They know we re moving up fast,that's why they want to destroy our land with DSS bandits
you are right but our prayers will expose them
Re: Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach by bigcasava1(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2022
Oya Aboki and afonja begin kill urself.
Re: Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach by justmondris: 6:03pm On May 07, 2022
Mandate2023:
Abuja na north nah......it will be difficult to have a good grass with such weather compare to d south and especially a riverine state of akwa

Bross why you dey fall your hand with pointless argument? U never hear of the word irrigation before or u nor know say more than 60% of the food when the entire country they eat come from the same north. Oga google stadiums when Dey Dubai and come back to delete this your comment ASAP.

The stadium when i attach for this comment, na Dubai he Dey.

Re: Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach by Chikeluba25(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2022
wiseoneking:
I'm laughing hard at you. HUMAN CAPITAL is actually the basic advantage of SE over other parts of Nigeria. That's why you see despite the more federal presence in other regions because of neglect of SE by this government and others, powerful Igbo men are privately setting up things that the federal government failed to do because they are afraid of fast advancement of the igbos. When I say human capital I say it with all confidence. Idemili North local government area of Anambra state produces more medical doctors yearly than Yobe and Taraba combined together, even in Engineering and and other tech areas. Imo state alone produce 12% of total JAMB applicant in Nigeria which is higher than that of all the 6 states of NE put together or higher than Ekiti, ondo and Lagos indigenes applicant put together. I know you won't believe this but goggle JAMB statistics from their website. Yes, human capital again SE states of IMO, ANAMBRA AND ENUGU leads in top five States that produces the highest number of Doctors, Engineers and lawyers. Don't argue with this but Google Punch newspaper research report on this.

Lastly, you can see how Igbo communities and villages and expanding very fast with entirely new structures: private small scale industries, best housing structures coming up in rural areas than any other regions even without brown roofs. Having traveled far and wide of almost all the states in all the regions, I am always shocked to see that many places in SW are living in deplorable houses both in cities or villages compared to SE where almost huge population are living in large duplex even in their villages. The North is not even anything to write home about. Without presidency, federal infrastructure, the God of the easterners is really on their side. A foreigner who travels down to all these regions won't believe while igbos still want to opt out despite their human capital comparative advantage. SE may still not have gotten it but they have strong edge over others, not forgetting that the federal government is afraid to site certain companies there
Yes we have human capital but what is human capital without a livable and enabling environment??

The earlier we tell ourselves the truth the better for us.
Those human capital will endup running to other regions to exercise their capacity.

Do you know how many human capital and illustrious sons Anambra state has lost since all these madness started?
1: Philip Udala (Nwaweliteaku na Idemili)
2: Dr. Chike Akunyili
3: CEO of Ofoma group
4: Eze B... These are just few out of many

Oga ndi Oga "Obiora Agbasimalo was kidnapped since last year by no election agitators... Uptill today no one has seen or heard from him. Whether he is dead or still alive we don't know.

Re: Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach by Haykinx98(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2022
Damn niggar!!!!

Issorite

Anyways God Bless Nigerian Red Cross
Re: Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach by Olisehinnocent: 4:39pm On May 10, 2022
emmnprince:

Pain as how! You're just displaying your bigotry and stupidity on a social forum.

Kiss my ass bro
Re: Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach by emmnprince(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2022
Olisehinnocent:

Kiss my ass bro

Ass that fart out bigotry, hate and stupidity, polluting the social space abi!
Re: Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach by Olisehinnocent: 4:53pm On May 11, 2022
emmnprince:

Ass that fart out bigotry, hate and stupidity, polluting the social space abi!

Lick am nah cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works / Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) / Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.