Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos (61688 Views)

Olumide Akpata Steps Aside From Law Firm To Pursue Political Ambition / Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Olumide Akpata And Osayamon Ogbebor Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by medropoly(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2022
Damn... Just do and have money grin
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by MideMrPossible: 6:52pm On May 07, 2022
This guy phallus go small.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Abujaexpress: 6:55pm On May 07, 2022
Whobedatte:
Never knew Olumide is a bachelor
At his age? I am surprised o

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by nesgeeek(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2022
congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by bjtinz: 6:58pm On May 07, 2022
Hmm. So this guy never marry? He can't be less than 43- 45.

Edit: just checked his wiki page and he's actually 49!!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2022
benjackugo:
Pre-Wedding Photos Of NBA President Olumide Akpata And His Bride, Osayamon Ogbebor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOgroeNGEO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I will keep saying this, Tribalism only exist in the minds of the less to do well people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by abobote: 6:59pm On May 07, 2022
Very nice combination
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Starhearts: 7:00pm On May 07, 2022
Mirabella01:
Is he that too big to stand for the lady to sit

Will u keep quiet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by kristana(f): 7:00pm On May 07, 2022
Cholls:
My brother lol you never marry her she don use kiss scatter ya mouth...and that hand bro, sey na because of too much fingering?

Lol that's Vitiligo
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by ossaiii: 7:02pm On May 07, 2022
You be mumu

Cholls:
My brother lol you never marry her she don use kiss scatter ya mouth...and that hand bro, sey na because of too much fingering?

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Ologbo147: 7:04pm On May 07, 2022
Mirabella01:
Bini man go stand make lady sit? When it comes to pride and "alpha" the Bini man would pass for the most African

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Thebig4: 7:06pm On May 07, 2022
Good shot follow the link in my signature for new gist.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Sagefromtheeast: 7:09pm On May 07, 2022
Deltatoto:
na boy u be.go and check emoney and his lifestyle weda he’s not responsible as a family man.I’m multi millionaire that u should know I married at 27.my wife is doing better and happier than ur governors wife.avoid men that are above 30 when u want to marry.e get y

You can't tell if emoney is a responsible family man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 07, 2022
Cholls:
Vitiligo. The man has vitiligo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Sagefromtheeast: 7:12pm On May 07, 2022
bjtinz:

It was worth the wait. He's too smart to settle for another useless girl

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2022
Daum:
Thought Olumide was married

By the way
Both of them are from Edo state
Olumide is from Delta state.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Acidbath: 7:15pm On May 07, 2022
Beauty and the beast.

You sure say no be second wife be this?

Its disgusting seeing huge age gaps evident on any newly wedded couple especially if one or both of them are not good-looking.

If that's not his second wife, hml to them.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by ofuonyebi: 7:17pm On May 07, 2022
olumide!...yourubawa says na 1000 ladies be mans friend
but na the 10001 be the wife!
so, this is your last one(1) on top 1000! chei
congrats bro..
even though you old pass am well...well but make you also holam pim pim
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Kajaard: 7:17pm On May 07, 2022
Mirabella01:

You these fake people trying to appear woke disgust me.

You expect an Edo or Delta chief to stand while his wife or wife to be sits,you want him to be laughed at.

Take your silly feminism elsewhere. Rubbish.

12 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Eriokanmi: 7:21pm On May 07, 2022
Unzerious:
Omo Bini Women too Fine smiley

When she cooks Black Soup or Ogbono, you wouldn't know when you'll pay her Bride Price Two times grin

Na to Marry 2 Bini Women put for House sure me grin
Na dia beauty dey live nah. Gbabesky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by nams77: 7:21pm On May 07, 2022
Ologbo147:
Bini man go stand make lady sit? When it comes to pride and "alpha" the Bini man would pass for the most African

Lol. You remind me of some of my former colleagues ( guys). Omoh those guy alpha grade na pure one o.

We were standing together one time and a female colleague wanted to shake one of them. Omo the guy hang the babe hand. Him say woman no suppose shake am, except say na Im first extend him hand for handshake grin

12 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by djon78(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

It was worth the wait. He's too smart to settle for another useless girl

If I had known what I know

I for marry late like him walahi

All this rush rush self

5 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by We4all: 7:25pm On May 07, 2022
The man ain’t young. This can’t be his first marriage.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Ologbo147: 7:26pm On May 07, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Olumide is from the large Akpata family in Benin. He is from Edo state

6 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Segzy19: 7:27pm On May 07, 2022
Who is this small pikin talking here? You may be as old as Methuselah but you talk just like a pikin (lollipop)
Deltatoto:
na boy u be.go and check emoney and his lifestyle weda he’s not responsible as a family man.I’m multi millionaire that u should know I married at 27.my wife is doing better and happier than ur governors wife.avoid men that are above 30 when u want to marry.e get y

7 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by We4all: 7:28pm On May 07, 2022
bjtinz:

He doesn’t even look 49 talk less of the 43-45 you mentioned. He looks nothing less than 55.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Daum: 7:28pm On May 07, 2022
Odidigboigbo:

Na Edo state eeee

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Ashirioluwa: 7:29pm On May 07, 2022
Deltatoto:
d guy is very ugly for this girl.any man that does not marry before 30 is a useless man.
I don’t know what your definition of ugly is. All I know is that the lady likes the man the way the man is

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by We4all: 7:30pm On May 07, 2022
Deltatoto:
d guy is very ugly for this girl.any man that does not marry before 30 is a useless man.

Change your mentality kid.

9 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2022
Ologbo147:
Olumide is from the large Akpata family in Benin. He is from Edo state
Alright, I thought he's from Delta because I know him and some of his relatives in Delta
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nonexisting: 7:33pm On May 07, 2022
She will cheat on him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) / Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.